Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47152 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

Why do I still know so little about the developers?
It's a secret?
Hey, bro. The answer is simple. You do not know how to search for information.
You need to visit the site, there you can find everything you need.
Thank you. At first I did not see this. It is very important for me to know that the developers are experienced people.
It means that I can trust them.
Exactly. Read what is written there. Developers have been working for a long time in the field of crypto currency.
In addition, they are all Russian. This simplifies their relationship.
Wow, that's great. I did not know that the Russians could do such good projects.
They deserve respect. I hope that they will be able to implement all plans.
They have great potential and a young team. The project has good prospects.
I'm sure that they will succeed.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:37:09 PM

Why do I still know so little about the developers?
It's a secret?
Hey, bro. The answer is simple. You do not know how to search for information.
You need to visit the site, there you can find everything you need.
Thank you. At first I did not see this. It is very important for me to know that the developers are experienced people.
It means that I can trust them.
Exactly. Read what is written there. Developers have been working for a long time in the field of crypto currency.
In addition, they are all Russian. This simplifies their relationship.
Wow, that's great. I did not know that the Russians could do such good projects.
They deserve respect. I hope that they will be able to implement all plans.
They have great potential and a young team. The project has good prospects.
I'm sure that they will succeed.
Yes, you're right, the project does look promising.
Let's see how this will work.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:43:34 AM

How do i understand this messenger will have the greatest anonymity and autonomy relative to other systems? Quite an interesting project. But i am confused by the fee for text messages .
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

How do i understand this messenger will have the greatest anonymity and autonomy relative to other systems? Quite an interesting project. But i am confused by the fee for text messages .
This is quite normal practice, you probably are not used to pay for some applications or services. Messenger will provide you with complete anonymity and security of your information, i think it is worth paying a symbolic amount
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

This is quite normal practice, you probably are not used to pay for some applications or services. Messenger will provide you with complete anonymity and security of your information, i think it is worth paying a symbolic amount
That is why i think most people will push away from this messenger. To date, all popular instant messengers totally free. They may not be as anonymous and stable as ADAMANT but they have a very large user base.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

That is why i think most people will push away from this messenger. To date, all popular instant messengers totally free. They may not be as anonymous and stable as ADAMANT but they have a very large user base.
I think people will want to pay for the security and anonymity of their messages . in our time it is very important.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:05:47 AM

hello! the project is excellent! the advertising campaign is also very good! I would like to participate here Roll Eyes
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:07:05 AM

I think people will want to pay for the security and anonymity of their messages . in our time it is very important.
Even if it really is. Will the developers be able to translate their ideas into reality . How competent do you think their team is?
Kheg

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

with the problem that the developers are setting for themselves, I agree that anonymity is required for data transmission.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

Even if it really is. Will the developers be able to translate their ideas into reality . How competent do you think their team is?
If you do not know they already have a working messenger, you can register there and see the interface and functionality of this messenger
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

with the problem that the developers are setting for themselves, I agree that anonymity is required for data transmission.
and I'm not quite sure whether their methods of solving will affect the effectiveness?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

If you do not know they already have a working messenger, you can register there and see the interface and functionality of this messenger
I tried to register in this messenger. And i can say that so far-that it looks very raw and unfinished. Roughly speaking there are 3 buttons and a white screen . Developers have a lot to do
emontmon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

and I'm not quite sure whether their methods of solving will affect the effectiveness?
as a solution, a blockchain platform was chosen. there is already a finished product, so you can test it right away.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

I tried to register in this messenger. And i can say that so far-that it looks very raw and unfinished. Roughly speaking there are 3 buttons and a white screen . Developers have a lot to do
Naturally it needs to be improved and developed. What do you want from the project which is currently at the ICO stage?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

as a solution, a blockchain platform was chosen. there is already a finished product, so you can test it right away.
I am most interested in the anonymity and confidentiality of my data. you know, it's important
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

Personally, i didn't like such a minimalistic interface. Perhaps this is a feature of this project. But all people are different and I'm more attracted to the color design.
Kheg

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

I am most interested in the anonymity and confidentiality of my data. you know, it's important
so you look a little lower, in the comparative table. I like that this is the safest and anonymous messenger, I will definitely use it!
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Personally, i didn't like such a minimalistic interface. Perhaps this is a feature of this project. But all people are different and I'm more attracted to the color design.
I think it is on the contrary a very unusual design solution, nothing more. The main thing in the application is not the interface but its technical component
leptoon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

so you look a little lower, in the comparative table. I like that this is the safest and anonymous messenger, I will definitely use it!
try, you will not regret! I myself recently purchased several tokens and, judging by the development of the project, I will get a good profit.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

I think it is on the contrary a very unusual design solution, nothing more. The main thing in the application is not the interface but its technical component
The project has already collected a very good amount on the ICO you bought this token ? If so what made you think of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: