Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

OMG. I am so concerned about privacy of my data. I really think that it is very dangerous. That’s not because I am afraid that someone will read my chats. I care about other information.
I agree with you. In our social media accounts could be a lot of data that could be used against us. I recently have read an article about privacy policy of Instagram, facebook and whatsup. I am surprised
What are you talking about. Of course, I don’t read privacy agreements. But, I am not the only one. So, do you want to say that it hides something?
You’re right. They are using all possible information about the users. Even that information that you are hiding. They make analysis of your activity and offers you different product. Besides, all of those sites are connected to each other.
It looks kind of creepy I think. Does it mean, that they know what are we doing, where and with whom? I guessed that it is true just using these social media, but now I am nervous.
There are some reasons to be nervous. That’s why Adamant is nice alternative to all of these social media. Of course, in case that you don’t like to be followed
You are right. I hope that my identity will be mine forever. If I got it right, there will be possible to do in-chats transactions?
Yep. There will be this possibility. I think it resolves many problems. It will be fast and easy. Time is money as you know. I am sure that businessmen will like it even more than simple users.
It’s logic. What about the security. I understand that this messenger is announced as the safest one, but will it be true? How it will be provided?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

OMG. I am so concerned about privacy of my data. I really think that it is very dangerous. That’s not because I am afraid that someone will read my chats. I care about other information.
I agree with you. In our social media accounts could be a lot of data that could be used against us. I recently have read an article about privacy policy of Instagram, facebook and whatsup. I am surprised
What are you talking about. Of course, I don’t read privacy agreements. But, I am not the only one. So, do you want to say that it hides something?
You’re right. They are using all possible information about the users. Even that information that you are hiding. They make analysis of your activity and offers you different product. Besides, all of those sites are connected to each other.
It looks kind of creepy I think. Does it mean, that they know what are we doing, where and with whom? I guessed that it is true just using these social media, but now I am nervous.
There are some reasons to be nervous. That’s why Adamant is nice alternative to all of these social media. Of course, in case that you don’t like to be followed
You are right. I hope that my identity will be mine forever. If I got it right, there will be possible to do in-chats transactions?
Yep. There will be this possibility. I think it resolves many problems. It will be fast and easy. Time is money as you know. I am sure that businessmen will like it even more than simple users.
It’s logic. What about the security. I understand that this messenger is announced as the safest one, but will it be true? How it will be provided?
Look, developers use blockchain technologies. If you aren’t a newbie, then you understand what I am talking about. It is the main guarantee of data security.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

Look, developers use blockchain technologies. If you aren’t a newbie, then you understand what I am talking about. It is the main guarantee of data security.
Well, I get it now. Time will show. I am really interested in this project. I hope it will be really safe and friendly messenger ever.
hobopete

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

Finally, I have found something really worthy. I except that all of announced features will included to the final version of the messenger.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

Hi guys. I noticed that the project began to gain popularity.
Will this continue?
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

Finally, I have found something really worthy. I except that all of announced features will included to the final version of the messenger.
Why are you so sure that it is a good idea? There hundreds of different messengers. Some of them are more popular than America’s current president.
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:03:57 PM

Will this continue?
Hello. I think yes. The project has every chance to become the best.
I think that this is obvious.
hobopete

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:04:19 PM

Why are you so sure that it is a good idea? There hundreds of different messengers. Some of them are more popular than America’s current president.
You just need to take a look on their white paper. Project has a great potential. It offers much more than a simple messenger can. It will like a platform for business
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

Will this continue?
Have you seen what the developers are planning to do in the future?
It seems that they have serious goals.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

You just need to take a look on their white paper. Project has a great potential. It offers much more than a simple messenger can. It will like a platform for business
Yes, I read previous post. So, what? Do think it works? I mean exactly in this case.
hobopete

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:14:27 PM

Yes, I read previous post. So, what? Do think it works? I mean exactly in this case.
I am pretty sure. It will save time and provide security. What else is needed? Besides, it is already enough successful. Take a look on their sales.
leptoon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

Will this continue?
Yes, I read this on the website. They set themselves many tasks.
Honestly, I'm sure that they will do it.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

I am pretty sure. It will save time and provide security. What else is needed? Besides, it is already enough successful. Take a look on their sales.
Do you mean Adamant’s tokens sales? Where I can find current information? Can I find it on their website? I’m interested now.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:20:58 PM

Will this continue?
Why are you so sure about this?
Do you know anything more than other users?
hobopete

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:24:11 PM

Do you mean Adamant’s tokens sales? Where I can find current information? Can I find it on their website? I’m interested now.
Yes, you can find it. I think it will meet your expectations. I have already said that the project really is promising. It will be in a great demand I guess.
leptoon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

Will this continue?
It's simple. I know enough information about the developers.
So I trust them. I think that you will understand this.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

Yes, you can find it. I think it will meet your expectations. I have already said that the project really is promising. It will be in a great demand I guess.
Wow, It’s amazing. They’ve almost sold ¾ of their token pool. Maybe, you were right. Perhaps, I should think about some investment in this project.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

Will this continue?
So I need to study information about them and everything?
Then I can participate?
hobopete

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

Wow, It’s amazing. They’ve almost sold ¾ of their token pool. Maybe, you were right. Perhaps, I should think about some investment in this project.
Nice idea. Adamant gives 5% bonus. It means that you will get 5% of your bought tokens for free. You’d better hurry up and buy some tokens.
leptoon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

Will this continue?
So I need to study information about them and everything?
Then I can participate?
Almost. You need to read information not only about them but also about the project.
It will be useful for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: