Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:00:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47157 times)
adamant.im (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

Update of ADAMANT Messenger for iOS Application

Every release brings more conveniency and functionality. This one includes: Ability to retry or cancel message, if it fails due to network or any other error, Readable dates in chats and tables.
To install an update, just open TestFlight app. If you haven’t installed the messenger earlier, see https://adamant.im/adamant-messenger-for-ios/.
More information about the release is in our GitHub: https://github.com/Adamant-im/Adamant-iOS/releases/tag/0.3.10

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
strayCat

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

Good morning devs! amazing logo & website
PamelaDuma

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

It is really nice business! Good luck team
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:51:10 AM

Welcome to ADAMANT, guys!
Where the real blockchain application is.

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
khanh2322

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

especially this project has a working app
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

especially this project has a working app

Three apps. PWA, iOS, Android.
Smiley

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

Many ask whats the difference between ADAMANT and Bitmessage, and we’ve updated Messengers comparison table. Take a look: https://adamant.im/#compare

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

Console tools for ADAMANT Blockchain were updated. This release supports very important features of AIP-4, AIP-5 and AIP-6 (basic encrypted messages, rich content messages, signal messages).
More information about the release is in our GitHub: https://github.com/Adamant-im/adamant-console/releases/tag/v1.2.0

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

A significant update of the ADAMANT blockchain!

The ADAMANT team is working on transferring tokens (ADM, ETH, BTC, LSK, etc.) right in chats — you already know that. Today a significant main net update took place that provides a possibility to store records about these transactions. We’ve also:
added support for Rich Content Messages (AIP 5);
added support for Signal Messages (AIP 6);
fixed the bug for state (KVS) sample.

All the node owners — please update.

You can find more in our GitHub:
github.com/Adamant-im/adamant/releases/tag/v0.3.0 

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

Pay attention — the amount of tokens on ICO wallet has noticeably decreased this month!

ADAMANT Messenger is a unique messaging solution: unblockable, anonymous, protected, open source.
Do not forget there will be a planned increase of ADM token holders’ balances on Juny 11, 2018 according to the «ADAMANT Grows» program.
Do not delay the purchase — buy the tokens before Juny 11, 2018!
Forward to the future of messaging!

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

Dear ADAMANT (ADM) Token holders, we’re happy to announce more good news.

The Second iteration of the ADAMANT Grows campaign is complete! Thank you for your contribution to our project. The next iteration will run on 07/11/2018. More details can be found in the ADAMANT Whitepaper.
Together to the future of messaging!

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

Blockchain for Private Messaging

https://medium.com/adamant-im/blockchain-for-private-messaging-825fadb77f36

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

How to run your ADAMANT node on Ubuntu

https://medium.com/adamant-im/how-to-run-your-adamant-node-on-ubuntu-990e391e8fcc

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

ADAMANT Messenger makes Privacy a Reality

https://medium.com/adamant-im/adamant-messenger-makes-privacy-a-reality-2678ba115435

peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

Nice idea. It is a very interesting project. Finally, someone really cares about people’s privacy and interests. Modern social systems are so dangerous.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

Nice idea. It is a very interesting project. Finally, someone really cares about people’s privacy and interests. Modern social systems are so dangerous.
I agree with you. Just look like facebook always change their privacy policy. Besides, recently they’ve had a bag in the system and 14 million of people had big problems with their private info. Users thought that they’ve shared information with their friends, but because of system failure everyone could see everything.
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

I agree with you. Just look like facebook always change their privacy policy. Besides, recently they’ve had a bag in the system and 14 million of people had big problems with their private info. Users thought that they’ve shared information with their friends, but because of system failure everyone could see everything.
OMG. Are you serious? I haven’t even heard about it. I really need to be more careful with this stuff. Now I understand why Adamant is really so successful.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

OMG. Are you serious? I haven’t even heard about it. I really need to be more careful with this stuff. Now I understand why Adamant is really so successful.
It is true. No one wants to be cheated. Your private data could be used against you. That’s I have only a small part of my data kept in social media.
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

It is true. No one wants to be cheated. Your private data could be used against you. That’s I have only a small part of my data kept in social media.
After the official launch of Adamant situation will change. I guess it will be a great possibility for everyone. You will able to communicate or make cryptocurrency transaction. It can change the crypto community.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

After the official launch of Adamant situation will change. I guess it will be a great possibility for everyone. You will able to communicate or make cryptocurrency transaction. It can change the crypto community.
I hope it will change it. Time is come to do something different because people want to work face-to-face and without any middlemen. It is a great instrument for a successful business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: