Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Nice idea. It is a very interesting project. Finally, someone really cares about people’s privacy and interests. Modern social systems are so dangerous.
I agree with you. Just look like facebook always change their privacy policy. Besides, recently they’ve had a bag in the system and 14 million of people had big problems with their private info. Users thought that they’ve shared information with their friends, but because of system failure everyone could see everything.
OMG. Are you serious? I haven’t even heard about it. I really need to be more careful with this stuff. Now I understand why Adamant is really so successful.
It is true. No one wants to be cheated. Your private data could be used against you. That’s I have only a small part of my data kept in social media.
After the official launch of Adamant situation will change. I guess it will be a great possibility for everyone. You will able to communicate or make cryptocurrency transaction. It can change the crypto community.
I hope it will change it. Time is come to do something different because people want to work face-to-face and without any middlemen. It is a great instrument for a successful business.
I am sure about adamant. It has grate ratings and strong support from the crypto community. Team made a great job to realize their ideas.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:04:19 PM

Recently I have read admant’s white paper and I am really impressed. I guess this project is very promising. It could change the meaning of social media
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

Recently I have read admant’s white paper and I am really impressed. I guess this project is very promising. It could change the meaning of social media
Do you think that this project has a great future? I know that many social medias have problems with security system. Are you sure that it will something special for the public?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

Do you think that this project has a great future? I know that many social medias have problems with security system. Are you sure that it will something special for the public?
I am convinced. Adamant already has serious results. They’ve almost reached their goal in 12000 ETH. I guess it says something. This project really is worthful for investment. Besides, they have an interesting offer for those who want to buy their tokens.
kk777

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

I am convinced. Adamant already has serious results. They’ve almost reached their goal in 12000 ETH. I guess it says something. This project really is worthful for investment. Besides, they have an interesting offer for those who want to buy their tokens.
Looks pretty nice. I know that they have serious competitors, but maybe it will work. Cam you tell me more about this special offer? Probably, I will change my mind about this project. 
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

Looks pretty nice. I know that they have serious competitors, but maybe it will work. Cam you tell me more about this special offer? Probably, I will change my mind about this project. 
I guarantee that you will. They offer 5% bonus and it will be available till June 1st. There is 15 days to go. I guess you have enough time to make a right decision.
kk777

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

I guarantee that you will. They offer 5% bonus and it will be available till June 1st. There is 15 days to go. I guess you have enough time to make a right decision.
Well, it looks nice. Maybe, you are right. I would be happy to be a user of this interesting massager. Besides, as you said, it is great way to develop a business.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

Well, it looks nice. Maybe, you are right. I would be happy to be a user of this interesting massager. Besides, as you said, it is great way to develop a business.
Yes. I think Adamant is designed more for business communication than for simple communication between people.  I don’t want to say it could be uncomfortable for other users, but businessmen will appreciate this messenger more.
kk777

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:49:58 PM

Yes. I think Adamant is designed more for business communication than for simple communication between people.  I don’t want to say it could be uncomfortable for other users, but businessmen will appreciate this messenger more.
I guess everyone will be happy to use it. Can’t wait for the official launch. I want to see all those advantages with my own eyes.  I hope it will meet my expectations. 
adamant.im (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

The very first version of ADAMANT Messenger for Android is already available!

As we reported earlier, the work on the native messenger application for smartphones on Android is in full swing. And we now introduce the first alpha release already available for download and installation in APK file.
Currently, only chat rooms are available in the app.
Of course, all the source code is available in our GitHub —  https://github.com/Adamant-im/adamant-android
Download and download APK: https://github.com/Adamant-im/adamant-android/releases/tag/release-0.0.1

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
kk777

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!
kk777

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!

a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: