Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!

Yes, with financial investments in the project everything is very bad. They even cut payments for the bounty 10 times. The project is good, but in their team people are poor at math))

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
boomertoo

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
kk777

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
kk777

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:18:11 PM

this project deserves attention. an anonymous messenger on the blockchain - it's something new Smiley there is something to study.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

this project deserves attention. an anonymous messenger on the blockchain - it's something new Smiley there is something to study.
I agree. its characteristics make it clear that the project is serious and promising. for example, this is already a working product that you can try in real time, right now.
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

I agree. its characteristics make it clear that the project is serious and promising. for example, this is already a working product that you can try in real time, right now.
also this is the only messenger, which is entirely on the blockchsin. it has built-in payments and an architectural complex building system.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

also this is the only messenger, which is entirely on the blockchsin. it has built-in payments and an architectural complex building system.
also it is not superfluous to mention that wallets grow by 5% every month, until unsold markers are distributed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: