Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

the price of the token is also acceptable - $ 0.49. at the same time, you can immediately exchange messages Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

I wonder if there is a mobile application. it seems to me, it would be convenient.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

I wonder if there is a mobile application. it seems to me, it would be convenient.
the convenience is just that this messenger does not require a mobile application, because it can take up a lot of space on your device on the basis of the blockchain system.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

the convenience is just that this messenger does not require a mobile application, because it can take up a lot of space on your device on the basis of the blockchain system.

Well, it's DPoS, which means that there are only 101 delegates that need to hold the entire blockchain. I'm not sure how it works in this specific case, but I assume It's not that different from Lisk et. al. Obviously, you can hold a copy of the blockchain yourself, but if you are unabel to trust the majority of delegates, you are doomed either way.

There is a mobile app, by the way.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

this project is simply excellent. its advantages speak for themselves: complete anonymity, no registration and no access to personal information. everything is completely secret.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

this project is simply excellent. its advantages speak for themselves: complete anonymity, no registration and no access to personal information. everything is completely secret.
also this is encryption: your ip is hidden from all the interlocutors, so it's impossible to calculate you.
Klacik

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

also this is encryption: your ip is hidden from all the interlocutors, so it's impossible to calculate you.
not only to calculate, but also to read the history, since the device directly interacts with Blockchain, where each byte is completely encrypted. therefore, messages can not be read by third parties. this is confidentiality! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

not only to calculate, but also to read the history, since the device directly interacts with Blockchain, where each byte is completely encrypted. therefore, messages can not be read by third parties. this is confidentiality! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I agree, although in part I think this is inconvenient, because if I lose important information, the developers could pull it out of me.
Klacik

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

I agree, although in part I think this is inconvenient, because if I lose important information, the developers could pull it out of me.
try not to lose anything Smiley yet here are convenient translations: more precisely, they can be done in the process of communication.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

try not to lose anything Smiley yet here are convenient translations: more precisely, they can be done in the process of communication.
quite right. While the Ethereum is supported here, but the developers promise to expand this list.
amanai

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

the platform runs under the GPLv3 license, and I can even check this code, the transfer protocol and the client application. this indicates that developers can be trusted.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

the platform runs under the GPLv3 license, and I can even check this code, the transfer protocol and the client application. this indicates that developers can be trusted.
I did not see such details in every project. many are simply limited to superficial descriptions, but here everything is described in detail.
amanai

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

I did not see such details in every project. many are simply limited to superficial descriptions, but here everything is described in detail.
and more. I noticed that there are a lot of resources associated with the platform. this is important, because not all participants have the opportunity to see, for example, information in Slack, simply because it is not at all.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

and more. I noticed that there are a lot of resources associated with the platform. this is important, because not all participants have the opportunity to see, for example, information in Slack, simply because it is not at all.
I support. here and the official website, and the messenger, and a technical description, and a large selection of social networks ... it's just wonderful!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

I support. here and the official website, and the messenger, and a technical description, and a large selection of social networks ... it's just wonderful!
there is also an article that covers most of the issues, including the concept, comparison of instant messengers, technical solution, roadmap, token specification, ICO, marketing, team. I think, it is worth familiarizing with.
amanai

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

there is also an article that covers most of the issues, including the concept, comparison of instant messengers, technical solution, roadmap, token specification, ICO, marketing, team. I think, it is worth familiarizing with.
I come to the conclusion that the developers take into account the interests of all participants. this indicates their experience and that they are interested in the participants.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

I come to the conclusion that the developers take into account the interests of all participants. this indicates their experience and that they are interested in the participants.
I'm sure that from the participants there will not be a clear cut: all the same, some advantages. the only mark - interface and design could be made brighter. and so I like everything, and even very much!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: