Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

I think the project has a great future, quite an interesting technology and absolute anonymity . So far, the interface is quite crude but i think the developers will solve this problem
I think the interface is in harmony with the specifics of the project. Minimalism and nothing more
This is a matter of taste, i'm more attracted to the colorful and varied design. The application is made in two colors is very repulsive, you feel the imperfection
First of all, you need to look at the functionality and capabilities of this application. In the white paper, the developers have made it clear that the messenger will have a significant advantage with respect to existing
The only question is whether it can withstand such a huge competition. How much money developers need to spend on marketing to see their messenger

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

I think the project has a great future, quite an interesting technology and absolute anonymity . So far, the interface is quite crude but i think the developers will solve this problem
I think the interface is in harmony with the specifics of the project. Minimalism and nothing more
This is a matter of taste, i'm more attracted to the colorful and varied design. The application is made in two colors is very repulsive, you feel the imperfection
First of all, you need to look at the functionality and capabilities of this application. In the white paper, the developers have made it clear that the messenger will have a significant advantage with respect to existing
The only question is whether it can withstand such a huge competition. How much money developers need to spend on marketing to see their messenger
Quite a complex issue given the fact that at the moment all the new platforms and applications made on the basis of blockchain are not particularly perceived by the world. It will take a long time to this messenger saw the masses
peetah

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

Quite a complex issue given the fact that at the moment all the new platforms and applications made on the basis of blockchain are not particularly perceived by the world. It will take a long time to this messenger saw the masses
Still, there is a positive dynamics in the blockchain industry, every day more and more people are beginning to be interested in this technology and in particular in the cryptocurrency.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Still, there is a positive dynamics in the blockchain industry, every day more and more people are beginning to be interested in this technology and in particular in the cryptocurrency.
I think the implementation of such projects will take about 5-10 years, given the current situation in the world and the general mood of people to adopt new technologies
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
Klacik

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

Klacik

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users!
peetah

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

I think the implementation of such projects will take about 5-10 years, given the current situation in the world and the general mood of people to adopt new technologies
You are wrong, the industry is developing exponentially so 2-3 years is a reasonable time for such an application. It is quite practical and will be in demand among people
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

If i understood correctly, then sending messages will not be free but will be made for tokens of this project? Am i wrong?
peetah

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

If i understood correctly, then sending messages will not be free but will be made for tokens of this project? Am i wrong?
That's right, the ability to send messages will be available only for tokens of this project. I think this is quite normal and understandable. For complete anonymity will have to pay
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

That's right, the ability to send messages will be available only for tokens of this project. I think this is quite normal and understandable. For complete anonymity will have to pay
I think it will push away a significant number of potential users. Because all the existing instant messengers are free trial
peetah

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

I think it will push away a significant number of potential users. Because all the existing instant messengers are free trial
These messengers can provide such conditions as the messenger? Of course not. And this is the main condition why many will want to pay a nominal fee for the possibility of completely anonymous conversation
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:21:10 PM

These messengers can provide such conditions as the messenger? Of course not. And this is the main condition why many will want to pay a nominal fee for the possibility of completely anonymous conversation
You may be right but how to solve the problem with the legislation of different countries? Many countries will not allow the use of this messenger on their territory as it may threaten security
peetah

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

You may be right but how to solve the problem with the legislation of different countries? Many countries will not allow the use of this messenger on their territory as it may threaten security
The developers claim that the problems with the law should not be, they act in compliance with all laws and legal norms. What could be the danger of this messenger? Does a person not have the right to anonymity of correspondence?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

The developers claim that the problems with the law should not be, they act in compliance with all laws and legal norms. What could be the danger of this messenger? Does a person not have the right to anonymity of correspondence?
If we consider the threat of terrorism and the preparation of various terrorist acts with the help of this messenger. I think it's quite possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: