Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:58:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47157 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

If i understood correctly, then sending messages will not be free but will be made for tokens of this project? Am i wrong?
That's right, the ability to send messages will be available only for tokens of this project. I think this is quite normal and understandable. For complete anonymity will have to pay
I think it will push away a significant number of potential users. Because all the existing instant messengers are free trial
These messengers can provide such conditions as the messenger? Of course not. And this is the main condition why many will want to pay a nominal fee for the possibility of completely anonymous conversation
You may be right but how to solve the problem with the legislation of different countries? Many countries will not allow the use of this messenger on their territory as it may threaten security
The developers claim that the problems with the law should not be, they act in compliance with all laws and legal norms. What could be the danger of this messenger? Does a person not have the right to anonymity of correspondence?
If we consider the threat of terrorism and the preparation of various terrorist acts with the help of this messenger. I think it's quite possible.
Without anonymous messengers missing various incidents and emergencies so it is completely unsecured. Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency is anonymous and no one can trace who and to whom sent the money, now all can be considered drug lords? Grin Grin Grin
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

If i understood correctly, then sending messages will not be free but will be made for tokens of this project? Am i wrong?
That's right, the ability to send messages will be available only for tokens of this project. I think this is quite normal and understandable. For complete anonymity will have to pay
I think it will push away a significant number of potential users. Because all the existing instant messengers are free trial
These messengers can provide such conditions as the messenger? Of course not. And this is the main condition why many will want to pay a nominal fee for the possibility of completely anonymous conversation
You may be right but how to solve the problem with the legislation of different countries? Many countries will not allow the use of this messenger on their territory as it may threaten security
The developers claim that the problems with the law should not be, they act in compliance with all laws and legal norms. What could be the danger of this messenger? Does a person not have the right to anonymity of correspondence?
If we consider the threat of terrorism and the preparation of various terrorist acts with the help of this messenger. I think it's quite possible.
Without anonymous messengers missing various incidents and emergencies so it is completely unsecured. Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency is anonymous and no one can trace who and to whom sent the money, now all can be considered drug lords? Grin Grin Grin
With the help of such messengers, it will be much easier for criminals to conduct illegal activities and this is a fact. In addition to ordinary users, a considerable number of attackers will use this messenger
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

Who has access to the blocks of this network? Does no one have access to the correspondence? Message history is always stored in the user's device . How this messenger will solve this problem?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

Who has access to the blocks of this network? Does no one have access to the correspondence? Message history is always stored in the user's device . How this messenger will solve this problem?
Just the opposite. Message history remains in the blockchain . This is a completely autonomous messenger that is not connected with the outside world. When registering you are neither required nor a phone number is not an email address . No information about the user can be physically lost or hacked
adamant.im (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

After almost a year since the beginning of ADAMANT’s full-scale, rapid development, our team has completed a large number of seemingly impossible tasks.
Undoubtedly, all of the implemented elements of this complex system and the users who share our values, support the unquenchable thirst of our desires and aspirations, pushing the project further every day towards our new, seemingly unattainable goals.
Today, we would like to thank every user and supporter of our project for their clear, unchanging views on how to exchange information. Keeping your views persistent, opposing the conventional models of messengers, gives a strong and reliable foundation for the construction of our ADAMANT platform and its capabilities.
The belief in an idea from a small group of individuals has always been able to change the world.
Currently, the source-code of the ADAMANT network is actively being developed, the messenger's functions are expanding, and the visual appearance on all platforms is improving. A lot of work is being done, including minor details that are no less important to all users. Anyone can observe the development with each update on the ADAMANT Messenger.
We will continue to please you all with upcoming announcements and releases. All of these updates are big steps in the development of the entire project and its ideas. We would like to again thank everyone personally for demonstrating their position and enthusiasm, as we continue to work diligently on our project, expanding the ADAMANT team of professionals and erasing the obstacles ahead. Thank you!
ADAMANT Messenger team

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:16:18 PM

Another massager on the market? I don’t want to say that it is bad or something like that. I just wonder why is it better than competitors?  I hope someone could help me do understand it.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:21:51 PM

Another massager on the market? I don’t want to say that it is bad or something like that. I just wonder why is it better than competitors?  I hope someone could help me do understand it.
Ok. Look, this is not an ordinary messenger that gives you possibilities to communicate with your friends and family online. It is something much more. It has a well-designed security system specially for those users that care about their private information. It could even give you a safe and comfortable way to communicate with different people.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

Ok. Look, this is not an ordinary messenger that gives you possibilities to communicate with your friends and family online. It is something much more. It has a well-designed security system specially for those users that care about their private information. It could even give you a safe and comfortable way to communicate with different people.
Looks intriguing. Do you want to say that it is nice messenger for businessmen too? It looks really well-thought and offer total anonymity and security. Am I right?
guarino

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

Looks intriguing. Do you want to say that it is nice messenger for businessmen too? It looks really well-thought and offer total anonymity and security. Am I right?
Yes, it is true. Also, there will be possible to make cryptocurrency transaction between Adamant’s users. It could save time and money too. There will be fixed transaction fees. There will be a 0.5 ADM fee for a direct transfer. I guess it is pretty fair.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:39:34 PM

Yes, it is true. Also, there will be possible to make cryptocurrency transaction between Adamant’s users. It could save time and money too. There will be fixed transaction fees. There will be a 0.5 ADM fee for a direct transfer. I guess it is pretty fair.
I agree with you. It isn’t very much. Besides, nowadays everything has its price. Are there some other fees for using this messenger? I mean do users have to pay for updates, image transfer or something else?
guarino

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

I agree with you. It isn’t very much. Besides, nowadays everything has its price. Are there some other fees for using this messenger? I mean do users have to pay for updates, image transfer or something else?
Yes, there is a pricelist.  You can find it in the white paper on the 12th page. For example, you will need to pay 0.1 AMD to upload an avatar. There are included all prices for all kinds of services that offers Adamant. I guess it is worth to pay. Project offers everything that is possible.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

Yes, there is a pricelist.  You can find it in the white paper on the 12th page. For example, you will need to pay 0.1 AMD to upload an avatar. There are included all prices for all kinds of services that offers Adamant. I guess it is worth to pay. Project offers everything that is possible.
You are right. I guess these features are really very special and unique. Perhaps, I should read the white paper more attentively this time because I missed this information for the first time.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

I am really excited about this messenger. I want to see it in work. I hope developers will make the official launch for the application earlier because I have great plans for ADAMANT
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

I am really excited about this messenger. I want to see it in work. I hope developers will make the official launch for the application earlier because I have great plans for ADAMANT

Actually, the android application is available, so you can download it and try it. It is the first version. Probably, it will be improved a little. I guess it is hard to launch a perfect application from the first time. But developers made a great job.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

Actually, the android application is available, so you can download it and try it. It is the first version. Probably, it will be improved a little. I guess it is hard to launch a perfect application from the first time. But developers made a great job.
OMG. It is so cool. Probably, I should read more information about adamant. I missed this announcement. Where have you found this information and when was made the announcement?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

OMG. It is so cool. Probably, I should read more information about adamant. I missed this announcement. Where have you found this information and when was made the announcement?
I follow adamant’s official twitter page. This announcement was posted yesterday, so I guess you won’t be very late. I think you really should follower adamant’s social media. Team post really interesting articles and other stuff too.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

I follow adamant’s official twitter page. This announcement was posted yesterday, so I guess you won’t be very late. I think you really should follower adamant’s social media. Team post really interesting articles and other stuff too.
Thanks for your advice. I will really subscribe on their accounts in social media. I don’t to miss something important anymore. Do you know what’s going on will the apple application?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

Thanks for your advice. I will really subscribe on their accounts in social media. I don’t to miss something important anymore. Do you know what’s going on will the apple application?
Unfortunatelly, I don’t know about it. I am sure that you find something useful if you are some additional information from their website or from somewhere else.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Unfortunatelly, I don’t know about it. I am sure that you find something useful if you are some additional information from their website or from somewhere else.
I have already found some announcement about updates for ios application. It means that the application has been launched already. It’s sad that I haven’t knew this information before. But, I am glad that at least today I have found it thanks to you.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

I have already found some announcement about updates for ios application. It means that the application has been launched already. It’s sad that I haven’t knew this information before. But, I am glad that at least today I have found it thanks to you.
You don’t need to worry about it. You see how developers care about their community members. They always think how to improve messenger to make it more convenient and functional. I am sure that their updates will fulfill all customers’ requests. This team is high-qualified.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: