Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
adamant.im (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

Hey, not sure whether I missed the info on that, but is there already a date for when community delegates and voting are planned to go live? Will it happen at the end of the ICO? Can the node be used as a delegate?

It is live already:
https://medium.com/adamant-im/how-to-become-an-adamant-delegate-745f01d032f

Ah, ok thanks. Do you plan to withdraw support for default delegates over time? Will you use your funds to vote for community delegates, at least as a way to get the ball rolling?

Sure. Default delegates will be downvoted.

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:35:11 PM

How to become an ADAMANT Delegate

https://medium.com/adamant-im/how-to-become-an-adamant-delegate-745f01d032f

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

Are present messengers safe?

https://medium.com/adamant-im/are-present-messengers-safe-d6871314ee9f

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

ico is over and topic is silent.....
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

Slack channel for delegates to discuss ADAMANT plans

Decentralization is the basis for any blockchain. We want not only to increase the number of delegates for the network, but also to get your opinion on the future of ADAMANT.

Especially for this purpose we created a Slack channel. If you are a delegate, join!

1. Connect to Slack adamant-im.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjg1MzQ0Njc3NzY3LWQwYTdlN2VlOWI2NGMwOTdkYjUxMTgzNjI0YTQwZTI0NGM1YjY0MzMyNGY3NTM0OWRiYzMzOWRkODk3YjFjZGQ

2. Write @Serg the name of your delegate or link to explorer for your delegate.

If you are not yet a delegate of the ADAMANT network, see medium.com/adamant-im/how-to-become-an-adamant-delegate-745f01d032f

Together to the future of messaging!

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

Important ADAMANT Messenger web application update

to deploy ADAMANT's own node and become a delegate: https://medium.com/adamant-im/how-to-become-an-adamant-delegate-745f01d032f
In this version of the application any user can vote for the delegate.

Also — many small improvements and fixes.

Try it yourself: msg.adamant.im. Make sure you are using the latest version of the application (settings tab at the bottom). Clear your browser’s cache if this is not the case.

More information is in our GitHub:
https://github.com/Adamant-im/adamant-im/releases/tag/v1.3.0

mrFuzz

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

I want to set up my own node and become a delegate however my knowledge about this technical stuffs is not enough, in short... I don't really have enough knowledge about this technical stuffs can I still become a delegate for that?
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

I want to set up my own node and become a delegate however my knowledge about this technical stuffs is not enough, in short... I don't really have enough knowledge about this technical stuffs can I still become a delegate for that?
Yes you can, when we finish the instruction. There, a fairly simple language will be written how to do it. Wait.

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:01:05 PM

ADAMANT Messenger for iOS update

To install an update just open the TestFlight app. If you haven’t installed the messenger earlier, see adamant.im/adamant-messenger-for-ios.
ADAMANT Tech Labs LP is also registered in the Apple Store, and the Messenger application has already been approved. After a small design update, the application will be available to all iOS users.
More information on the release is in our GitHub:
https://github.com/Adamant-im/Adamant-iOS/releases/tag/0.4.1 

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

Hello.
I think you should have some IT knowledge for these.
Check this link, by the way: https://medium.com/adamant-im/dpos-explained-simply-15a407ec7ebe

Inatri

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

The key thing that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan!  Good luck all!
mrFuzz

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

@adamant.im

Thank for your response, I will try to study first the steps is there any platform where in I can contact any of your team if I'm having a problem setting a node? Sorry for having a newbie concern hehe I already bought enough ADM to run a node.
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

@adamant.im

Thank for your response, I will try to study first the steps is there any platform where in I can contact any of your team if I'm having a problem setting a node? Sorry for having a newbie concern hehe I already bought enough ADM to run a node.

We'll try to help Smiley
But better ask your IT friend for help. It will take not much time.

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

Successful completion of ICO

The ADAMANT Messenger project launched in April 2017 with just an idea. Step-by-step, our technical concept was born, the architecture of the system, the blockchain network, the company registration, the applications, and now, ADAMANT is the only single-messenger operating entirely via a blockchain, providing a secure and anonymous platform for online messaging. ADAMANT is unique — Previously implemented, the transmission feature of Ethereum transfers in-chat. On this note, we will continue to expand the capabilities of our messenger!
All of this has become possible due to the diligent work efforts of professionals in our team, as well as the overwhelmingly positive support of our users! Fundraising has been successfully completed. Thank you to everyone who supported our project!

What’s next? We will continue active development of the ADAMANT Messenger. The ADM token is planned to enter exchanges during the third quarter of 2018.

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

ADAMANT makes final stage of referral payouts! If you participated in referral campaign, and your referral balance is not empty, you will be contacted via ADAMANT Messenger. Thank you for supporting the Project!

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

Welcome to ADAMANT photo gallery

During the work on the project (more than a year) the team visited a lot of interesting events, conferences and meetups. We decided to choose the most interesting photos and place them in the photo gallery, so you’re welcome — adamant.im/gallery :-)
ADAMANT is a team of developers, and we are proud of it.

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

Messengers’ Terms of Service: Facebook

https://medium.com/adamant-im/messengers-terms-of-service-facebook-54d152eb7afe

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

How to vote for ADAMANT delegates

https://medium.com/adamant-im/how-to-vote-for-adamant-delegates-2b415e694f72

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

Update of the ADAMANT blockchain — v. 0.3.2

This update allows to process comments for ADM transfers in-chat.
All the node owners — please update.

You can find more in our GitHub:
github.com/Adamant-im/adamant/releases/tag/v0.3.2   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: