Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ate you going to spend or save you bitcoin?  (Read 1774 times)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:05:50 PM

•Are going to spend or save bitcoin?

•Whats the roght thing to do? When in earning bitcoin?

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

His Video was about bitcoin opening a shop next to a trading company.

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

•What do you think is propper and the right thing to do?

The bitcoin spending and hodling is a matter of choice actually. Well, the aspect of being a spender or an investor minded is a culture that needs to be grown. You will have to discipline yourself irrespective of what might be the need or urgency. When you start earning more and more, there are physical projects one can engage in to tie down one's earnings in the physical.  The right thing to do is to have the mind of staying in business and not losing out eventually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wendelKray

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:15:21 PM

My plan is to keep holding but if i get to the point where i need to sell, then i need to ensure that i make maximum profit from my sales. It all depends on personal preference but i don't think i will sell until i need to.
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:17:25 PM

Well as a trader, i rather sell when the value is high and buy when the value went down to get your profit.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:50:11 PM

I will be keeping and holding the whole 2018 and buy more in the low market when the price goes dip.
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:16:04 PM

Spending Bitcoin as you earn it is good if the next thing you will do is good. If you will use your Bitcoin to start a business, then that is good. But if you will just use it to buy luxuries or anything you want that can actually wait, then that is not good. Saving Bitcoin, on the other side, is always good. Bitcoin’s price has a potential to grow exponentially.

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

it is better to save bitcoin than to spend it, when you save it hold it in years and you will see it has a profit it could be double or triple the value of your holdings, but if you are going to spend it to make a business then it is nice idea because you will have another profit when the bitcoin price false down then buy it and hold it, it just like that sell on higher then buy on lower price
emodafinil35

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

I will keep some bitcoins in my wallet and if the value for it goes up I will use the same for helping some needy people...
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

I will keep some bitcoins in my wallet and if the value for it goes up I will use the same for helping some needy people...
it is better to save bitcoin than to spend it, when you save it hold it in years and you will see it has a profit it could be double or triple the value of your holdings, but if you are going to spend it to make a business then it is nice idea because you will have another profit when the bitcoin price false down then buy it and hold it, it just like that sell on higher then buy on lower price

It depend on the situation, I spend my bitcoin if there is a need like if there are emergency(i.e, hospitalization) and save bitcoin for the future of my family.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
salsim5774

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

Actually i only save because of the high fees. But when this problem is solved, I am ready to spend a part of my btc.
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:48:15 PM

I am going to spend and save my bitcoin at the same time. You could do both because why not? and it is the most efficient thing to do because somehow in the near future you would need money either for your needs or for your wants. If you are thinking that it might be a wrong doing to spend your savings then your are wrong because you save for your future needs and at the same time the part you would be using to spend might be the profit gain you earn as you save means that you did not touch your capital as a payment.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

well it depends if you don't have money then you convert your bitcoin into fiat to spend, if you have money then no need to convert it your bitcoin just save your bitcoin for your future.
I would prefer to save bitcoin instead of wasting it in some of the unimportant thing. But if in case of emergency of course I would be needed to used it and to be able to used it we need to convert it into fiat. However If I didn't need it so for important matters I would choose to save it for my future security.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:04:47 PM

well it depends if you don't have money then you convert your bitcoin into fiat to spend, if you have money then no need to convert it your bitcoin just save your bitcoin for your future.
I would prefer to save bitcoin instead of wasting it in some of the unimportant thing. But if in case of emergency of course I would be needed to used it and to be able to used it we need to convert it into fiat. However If I didn't need it so for important matters I would choose to save it for my future security.
It is always right and just to save bitcoin for future purposes not for yourself but for your family also so that in case of emergency you have the source of money that you can use. But it was all depend upon the situations, because sometimes in some unexpected time emergency comes, and some matter which needed cash are comes so we can't say that we don't used this bitcoin to convert into fiat
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:05:31 PM

It all depends on the one's approach towards the bitcoin and one's need & expectation from the crypto market whether to start saving the bitcoin for the future purposes or should we spend bitcoin which we earn from the trading or mining sources. Some people prefer to save the bitcoin for longer-term investment which will be useful for their retirement or for their children's savings, which even i am following. And some people earn bitcoin just to support their monthly expenses and according to me, both the points are the proper and right thing to do.
For me, as a bounty hunter and a token holder also. It is not easy to earn here because there is so many process for you to have bitcoin. So for me. I will save it and not to spend it for unnecesarry things. Unless i have something important that i need to buy just like my daily need such as foods and clothes. But it actually depends on the person who handling his own money.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:09:49 PM

My plan is to keep holding but if i get to the point where i need to sell, then i need to ensure that i make maximum profit from my sales. It all depends on personal preference but i don't think i will sell until i need to.
Your plan is the best plan which if you could do it will turned out to be a profitable one in the near future. I would also choose to keep holding my bitcoin until I dont needed to convert it into fiat of course i am aiming and hoping to make it profitable. Well i guess i do have the same opinion in some of our co-member here in forum.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:18:06 PM

I'll hold as long as I can and use only my bitcoins when the need arises. It wouls be a waste of good bitcoin value if I pull iut immediately even if I have no need for anything. Bitcoins have still yet to grow in value and I know I don't have spend on anything.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:48:30 PM

I think I will keep my bitcoin. I will wait until bitcoin price become higher and higher. I always think that wise if we can manage our bitcoin and hold to make transaction on it. We also can decided it based on our need whether we will to spend or save our bitcoin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:57:09 PM

It depends upon the situation, we can spend it by doing money exchange. While people who has save more bitcoin , in the future they have someone to wait or they having the fruit of there labor and earned more than they are expected

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:14:44 PM

it only depends on what you want to do, you can save bitcoin and in this way you can even solve some personal expenses, invest so little or if you have the opportunity to buy since in the coming weeks the price will surely go up,
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:17:12 PM

I'm going to save my bitcoins unless there is a critical emergency. I'll let my bitcoins be my safe deposit for when i'm gonna need them.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

•Are going to spend or save bitcoin?

•Whats the roght thing to do? When in earning bitcoin?

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

His Video was about bitcoin opening a shop next to a trading company.

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

•What do you think is propper and the right thing to do?
Practically speaking, I will choose to save my bitcoin. Why? For future purposes. If you wanted to secure the future of your family, you have to keep it and then wait for the perfect time where bitcoin is at its peak. As we all know its value keeps increasing so you just got to be patient and be hardworking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: