Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ate you going to spend or save you bitcoin?  (Read 1774 times)
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:05:19 PM

I have heard someone become rich because of bitcoin, so If I have safety of bitcoin I will save it. Invest to save it in my wallet because bitcoin price will become huge soon than the price right now. Saving bitcoin might give you a wealthy in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:06:08 PM

It depend on ourselve, we have to see the situation. If see the bitcoin's price uprise we can sell btc so get profit or against.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:46:51 PM

It depends on the situation .now you made investment when bitcoin price low now is time to spend for your current needs .I choose to save bitcoin to meet my financial requirement for clearing debt  and also  for the future purpose to take care family needs and children's  education .Bitcoin giving good return now a days .the price increasing rapidly day by day Smiley.
I’m doing both because bitcoin is a digital currency and it’s here for use I always use bitcoin for my daily expanse because bitcoin is acceptable in my country there where I want to use I also paying all my bills through bitcoin and even I’m using bitcoin in many restaurants so bitcoin is good in use and some of the bitcoin I keep save because I know bitcoin can also help me in future so never use all your bitcoin always keep some bitcoin save.
CodeGroup4

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:57:32 PM

No, I will not spend my bitcoin now. I will save it for future and will sell when its price is so high.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:17:22 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 07:05:57 PM by christian07

I do that both everytime i earn in trading and in campaign i think choose one in the question is not right to do because here in crypto the price of all coins are so volatile so the answer in all question are no exact answer and better to do all here like invest some money and also save some money,i think if you here in crypto you already take the risk because of the volatile price so i think do risky things like trading here are like the volatile price.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:19:51 PM

For me you need to make it balance. You dont need to save all your bitcoin, you need to spend also to make you feel your hard work. And you need to spend it to make the bitcoin's circulation normal. But you need to save bitcoin also for your self or for your own dreams and to secure your financial stability in near futture. And to be practical you need to hold and save your bitcoin until it's value hits the highest price value in the market.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:29:04 PM

•Are going to spend or save bitcoin?

•Whats the roght thing to do? When in earning bitcoin?

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

His Video was about bitcoin opening a shop next to a trading company.

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

•What do you think is propper and the right thing to do?

That's Nas Tv if I am not mistaken. I've already watched that also. I think the proper way to save bitcoin without spending to much money from your saving is budget planning. You need to practice yourself to buy the stuffs that are important only.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:47 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 12:23:12 AM by deppil

It depends on the situation .now you made investment when bitcoin price low now is time to spend for your current needs .I choose to save bitcoin to meet my financial requirement for clearing debt  and also  for the future purpose to take care family needs and children's  education .Bitcoin giving good return now a days .the price increasing rapidly day by day Smiley.
I’m doing both because bitcoin is a digital currency and it’s here for use I always use bitcoin for my daily expanse because bitcoin is acceptable in my country there where I want to use I also paying all my bills through bitcoin and even I’m using bitcoin in many restaurants so bitcoin is good in use and some of the bitcoin I keep save because I know bitcoin can also help me in future so never use all your bitcoin always keep some bitcoin save.
I think most users also use bitcoin for both, although many of them are investors or a trader. I'm sure many of them also occasionally must have used bitcoin to spend. such as gambling, buying things, etc. because I also do that. although my priority is saving bitcoin for investment but sometimes I also spend my bitcoin just for fun. and that's not a problem because bitcoin is also made for use as currency right ?
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:39:54 PM

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

In my case, I'm really going to save rather than to spend it because if I will spend I could not gain much profit. Unlike if I will save it, it will grow and someday I could reap what I wait so it is good if I will just save it than spend it. Since my bitcoin is still very little amount, I want to purely save it for a long time and not spend it.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:40:06 PM

You sound like a child with such kind of questions.
What is the last target after saving coins with the expectation of huge profit by your opinion? All coins will be spent or lost on the net forever. The right thing to do is to set a target for yourself of the maximum price when you will cash out your coins, mine is 50000$, for example.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:42:28 PM

I intend to keep it as much as possible and even increase its number. Only if I am very much in need of extreme situations to spend. I would not even sell in the situation where it would drop very much because I trust you will grow again.
cx_primo

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:45:04 PM

Dont waste the time you must try to market your bitcoin  and also make it more. By checking if currency going higher.. for now just keep it. And keep it .
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:47:13 PM

It depends on the situation .now you made investment when bitcoin price low now is time to spend for your current needs .I choose to save bitcoin to meet my financial requirement for clearing debt  and also  for the future purpose to take care family needs and children's  education .Bitcoin giving good return now a days .the price increasing rapidly day by day Smiley.

First earnings that i experience I do both spending and saving because this was the first time i got money coming from digital currency. All the while wanting another earnings in a sense that bitcoin is increasing  i was stood up and think that its better to save than spending because i never know how would it take the bitcoin in this new generation. So better to save than to spend.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:57:44 PM

I intend to keep it as much as possible and even increase its number. Only if I am very much in need of extreme situations to spend. I would not even sell in the situation where it would drop very much because I trust you will grow again.

Keeping bitcoin or saving a lot of it is good for us. When the price goes up all our savings in bitcoin will double or triple and it depends on the market price. I don't sell too as much and i only save bitcoin that i won't use and just leave it alone.

crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:56:12 AM

I'm still quite fond of the btc and as usual i'm doing both. selling a part and keeping the rest
ConfusedPenguin

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:56:44 AM

I spend them daily in trading and earning from margin when I got time.
East7547

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:09:24 AM

In my opinion, definitely save your Bitcoin, why spend them now when you could spend fiat and save them
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:26:00 AM

No, I will not spend my bitcoin now. I will save it for future and will sell when its price is so high.

Due to the dump of price in the market, it is better to save bitcoin for now specially if you do not need it already and just planning to buy some stuffs. Holding bitcoin today for the huge profit in the future. It is important to have savings so you have something to get when you are in emergency situation.

xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:36:08 AM

Everyone  of us need a job so that we can earn for our daily needs, but how can we buy things that we need if we only hold our bitcoin especially if it is the only job that we have. we have no choice to sell our bitcoin.
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:49:35 AM

bitcoin is asset for me. I hold bitcoin and not to spend bitcoin for buy a thing. I will use my bitcoin when I really need more money for urgent but due the price of bitcoin is down I will hold until rise up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: