Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ate you going to spend or save you bitcoin?  (Read 1774 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

Well, i dont think its a nice move to spend ridiculous amount of bitcoins as of now. As bitcoin is soo volatile you never know when's the right time to sell or get bitcoins. But its always safe to save.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

•Are going to spend or save bitcoin?

•Whats the roght thing to do? When in earning bitcoin?

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

His Video was about bitcoin opening a shop next to a trading company.

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

•What do you think is propper and the right thing to do?
for me you can spend while saving let's say you earn 100,000 the 50k you can already keep it so that your money will not be wasted and can go somewhere in the near future while the other 50k you can spend it or the half of it will gonna go to a charity.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

I think the best strategy is to divide your bitcoin into two. The ones to be saved and the other is to be sold. It is a good thing to circulate your bitcoin but is also have something to save as an investment.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

I save for now, but in a few years I hope bitcoin will be widespread more than today so I can buy goods with, then I'll spend some. Now we can hardly buy things with, and transfer to € is taxable by my government.
Whether or not bitcoin begins to be accepted everywhere and become more widespread will depend if the  issue with the fees is resolved, there is not way anyone is going to pay a fee higher than the product they are buying, so the fees need to go down a lot if people are to use bitcoin in their everyday lives, also it is obvious taxes are coming and we must be prepared for that.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:31:45 PM

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

If there is no need to spend your bitcoin the it is better so save it for the future. By then you are saving while you are earning through your investment in bitcoin. Unlike banking bitcoin though has high volatility and high risk but rest assured that it has high return on your investment rather than traditional banking.
Spending the bitcoin for casual uses are not a wise action, nothing is useless but when you are spending bitcoin on your daily needs, believe me this is more than a useless thing. It is always advice to have your bitcoins saved for you. There must be a division on the spending and saving the bitcoins in your life. That is the only reason when you can have a healthy and wealthy life.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

I will save my token until its value grows bigger!
I save my token and wait for the higher value. If you wait the higher you will get more profit.
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

For me, i think i will save it. Because for my future and for my financial problems. And i want to save it so that i can help many poor peoples by giving them extra money coming from my savings.

You do not have to choose just one of saving or spending. My strategy is to cash out 5 to 10 percent of my portfolio when total value doubles. In this way I don't have to worry in case it goes down after I cash out.

KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

I think the right thing to do would depend on the situation. If there's a dump occuring, the best thing to do is to sell your bitcoin right away but if the opposite is happening which is the pumps, the best thing to do is to hold for a while. You should not be careless with your decisions instead you should atleast give some proper understanding with the situation before doing anything.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

Assessing the situation I think should be the first thing that you should do before deciding on either of the two. The value of bitcoin is volatile so the right thing to do would fully rely on what's been happening in the market. You can also rely your decision with your situation wherein if you are in great need of money, selling it would not be a idea but if not, save it and let it grow would be the best thing to do.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

I am still more focused on storing and increasing the amount of bitcoin I have than spending it, because I still prefer to have a better future for my life than just having fun. But it all depends on every individual managing bitcoin, you can choose from now, have fun or a better future.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

it depends on what you want to do. may be you can spend a little, save a lot if you believe bitcoin will much worth it
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

It is always advice to have your bitcoins saved for you. There must be a division on the spending and saving the bitcoins in your life. That is the only reason when you can have a healthy and wealthy life.  I continue to hold that bitcoin until I feel that its time to sell and pursue my goals. But for now I'll keep holding it for my future.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

In my own opinion, The right thing to do is save your bitcoins in order to earn more profit in the future. But sometimes there are emergency which leads us to exchanging our btc to fiat so you should not bother of thinking what is the best choice to do. Just create your own time management to earn more profit either by trading or working on bounty campaigns.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

It all depends on the situation, maybe there is a time that you have no choice but to spend bitcoin in some important matters or transactions but if wont happen I would like to hold my bitcoin til how much will it reach in the future. Bitcoin is a good investment that the more you hold the more it would be more expensive.
If you have not other option but to spend your bitcoin, then do it, just make sure that the reason of why you are spending your bitcoin is a legit one and not frivolous spending, some people have problems distinguishing between the two, since the think a new smart phone is a basic necessity but you must not make that mistake, that smartphone in a few years will be obsolete while your bitcoin will be incredibly valuable.
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:16:40 AM

I will save my token until its value grows bigger!
I save my token and wait for the higher value. If you wait the higher you will get more profit.

Generally I'm preparing for the biggest market pump that we'll face in 2020. I'm trying to accumulate bitcoin as much as I can do. This way I expect the maximum profit.

Sometimes I spend them when I need to do so.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:20:00 AM

First, my goal is to get profit from bitcoin then i can use it to my daily expenses.
After have many bitcoin of course i will spend it and save it too for my future.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:28:35 AM

Of course practically speaking, I have to be wise so I will save it. I am planning to earn big this 2018, bigger than what I earn last year so I will save my bitcoin first and wait for the time that bitcoin is high in value. So while I am still waiting, I'll keep joining in signature campaigns and will hold myself in learning more about cryptocurrencies.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:45:08 AM

I will not spend the bitcoin I have at all. I will continue to collect bitcoin, because this is a very valuable asset to keep. If I do bitcoin witdrawing, I will allocate for investments that are still associated with bitcoin. The majority of people who first get bitcoin will want to spend it, they are not conscious to set aside bitcoin to invest.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

I think the best thing to do with Bitcoin at the moment is to save them and hold them strong...as we have been facing a fast growth of the BTC value int the past few months...the smartest thing to do is not to spend them and wait for the value to grow more over time...
P.S. I am a BTC holder..i bought my first BTC one year ago...  Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:52:09 AM

For me, Saving Bitcoin would be the best policy for making capital because of its demand is increasing day by day. If you spend Bitcoin then you are losing its utility but you can make more money from Bitcoin Your Bitcoin for the time being. it's going to create a milestone in the near future so make up your mind in order to save Bitcoin.

Look, Bitcoin demand is increasing in many countries and its supply is limited so ultimately the price is growing up day by day. That's why saving is better than spending Bitcoin at present. Not only that But also Bitcoin would be a precious asset in the future for sure. So don't spend only save.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: