Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ate you going to spend or save you bitcoin?  (Read 1774 times)
crypdulgersson

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

I guess save until it makes sense.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

For me, I will save my bitcoin first if I have another income. I will save it and invest it later on. However, if I need some things to buy that I needed, then I will buy it. But of course I will some for my future. Because I want to earn and save bitcoin enough to buy a House and Lot for my Mother
 And for me to get married as soon as possible.

achsan fauzy

Activity: 174

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

I often keep a bitcoin, I sell the bitcoin just to daily need. more of it, I save all my money in the form of bitcoin, because I am very sure bitcoin will experience huge price increase
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

Hi, Im new to buying Bitcoins I think I may leave my investment for at least a couple of years for a long term I hope in the future this turns into a nice profit. Im aware that some days the price will drop but over a longer period it would be nice to see it rise.
It is expected that it's price will rise high in future so yes, it would be a better option to save bitcoins rather then spending!:)
I think it would be better for bitcoin holders to use it for investment it is the best option to process the assets we have rather than save bitcoins. because many things can be used with BTC for long-term investments. if you save it then you will just wait for the price to go up and down without enjoying the result

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

It all depends on the one's approach towards the bitcoin and one's need & expectation from the crypto market whether to start saving the bitcoin for the future purposes or should we spend bitcoin which we earn from the trading or mining sources. Some people prefer to save the bitcoin for longer-term investment which will be useful for their retirement or for their children's savings, which even i am following. And some people earn bitcoin just to support their monthly expenses and according to me, both the points are the proper and right thing to do.
Indeed. It would depend to you if you prefer to spend it or save it. However, if you want to earn some extra money you must spend it in a good way like participating in ICO projects and buying cryptocurrencies. You can also save t where you can assure that you could have better future.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

•Are going to spend or save bitcoin?

•Whats the roght thing to do? When in earning bitcoin?

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

His Video was about bitcoin opening a shop next to a trading company.

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

•What do you think is propper and the right thing to do?
What I will do this year is try to use some of the funds I have for trading and the rest I will hold for the future. I never thought to spend what I have because for me Bitcoin is a valuable asset.

accm092

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:22:36 PM

First, analyze what is your goal? Is it your goal to just earn a profit? Or you wanted to secure your future? But, if I were you if you have already profit and you plan to cash out your money when it has, then just get your profit and retain what your initial investment is. But, make sure to save for your future as well.

I Strongly agree on you, you should determine first your goal and from it you can now start your first step to hundred's and thousand journey in Bitcoin  Shocked. Well it is so practical for us to save for our future that is my plan also but spending your earn points is not bad also as long as you stay on your main goal.
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

Right now I spend all the bitcoin because I really need money for my financial problem but if it will be solved I would really save bitcoin for my future needs because bitcoin is the key to my success.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

It depends on the people how they manage their bitcoins but for me right because of lower value and continues decreasing the value of bitcoin im gonna hold first my bitcoin and wait to increase again because i have a goal to reach out using bitcoin so that long term hold the bitcoin. So i suggest to hold first before spend.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

Everyone has their own needs that need to be fulfilled and that is connected with the financial situation. Some are spending and others are saving. Both things are acceptable if the purpose is right. Spenders are usually depending on the Bitcoin and that spending is crucially needed to them for them to make their living needs satisfied. Those who save Bitcoin already have the steady job and the Bitcoin is providing them the opportunity to the earn some profit in the long run. I am saving some of the Bitcoins for the future profit and another part I am spending for the extra needs for my life.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

It depends on your need. Spend if needed but save first. I am allotting my bitcoin for future. In case of emergency I will spend it. You can invest also.Be careful because there are many scammers. If you wanted to be sure, cash it out and save.
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:43:11 PM

I use Bitcoins as a form of investment and will never spend in the short term. Keeping it for 3 years is my goal and I believe by the time I cash out it can buy my dream house.
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

That depends on the situations but I have no plan to spend my bitcoin right now, and maybe in the future. Bitcoin is getting more popular today and I expect the price of it to continue to soar higher. Cryptocurrency is our future and holding great coin like bitcoin will make you better soon... am optimistic.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

Previously, i made the statement to hold bitcoins no matter what, Until such time that there are also potential  type of alt-coins that will also make us richer. I was fascinated with etherium and monero who also started in a very humble beginnings and swiftly pumps up. Wink i guess all types of alt coins has potentials, all we have to do is to patiently wait:)
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

It's always good to save but you should also know that you cannot save for your whole lifetime. I read a reseach paper where they tried to explain that some people make more money only when they spend what they have. Perhaps this might be due to the fact that as you accumulate you think you're satisfied and as you spend you yearn for more. In a nutshell, in my opinion, spend some and save some and make more as well!!
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:49:27 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 03:15:23 AM by anthinguy21

If at the moment I earn Bitcoin, I will hold or convert to another type of crypto to invest to make the profit. For now, if you watch the cryptocurrency market you can see the trend of investors in 2018 that is investing in altcoin and ICO. If the potential ICO is found then the x10, x20 initial investment amount is certainly achievable. So the advice is not to save Bitcoin, invest in other cryptos.

Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

Well, for me i can use both i can spend it and save it. Example if you have 1BTC and thats worth 10k i guess. For me half of it you use for your monthly needs and other stuff such as recreation have good time with family. And half of it you can save for your future. How much more if you have 5BTC or more than that. That so priceless. Neither both are the right thing to do just make sure you have good  decesion and based on what were are facing right now. Yes you can be happy by invest too your bitcoin. Many things and offers you can do in bitcoin industry while you still having it.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

I am planning to save and hold my bitcoin for a couple of years so that I can make the most of my investment until it has earned a lot specially now since bitcoin price recently dropped. I am not planning to cut my losses and I am willing to hold until the price goes up again.

pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

well i would rather be earn a lot more bitcoin then if i have to spend some of it and the others i will save it for waiting the price of bitcoin until it will be came 1M usd.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

Right or not is depending the people. If i said it is right, i am not sure that you will say so. Maybe different opinion.
In this case, first i will save my bitcoin first but untill it reach my personal goal so i will spend it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: