Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ate you going to spend or save you bitcoin?  (Read 1774 times)
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:52:32 PM

•Are going to spend or save bitcoin?

•Whats the roght thing to do? When in earning bitcoin?

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

His Video was about bitcoin opening a shop next to a trading company.

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

•What do you think is propper and the right thing to do?
Saving it. The price will definitely increase and it's much more better to earn higher profits by holding it rather than hurrying and selling now. Btc got it's break in 2017, so it's bound to appreciate in value. I spend a small part of it for leisure and miscallenous expenses.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:56:20 PM

In my opinion the right thing to do is to set yourself a goal to achieve with btc such as opening a real business company and work for it and use btc as a financial bridge for it and when you reach your aim of financial need just withdraw the btc.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

I'm gonna save and spend my bitcoin. Saving bitcoin until it reaches its maximum high value and sell it, then you can have a profit and if you receive your profit that's the time you can spend it.
hans.zimmer

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:14:27 PM

The cryptocurrency market is an evolving one and it changes daily. So, noone can predict the future 100%. Holding bitcoin till eternity and planning to retire a millionaire is an utopia in my POV. The key is to play wisely, diversify your portfolio and always be ready for a change. We should all be flexible and change in the direction market goes.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:18:29 PM

I will definitely save my bitcoin. I have a faith that bitcoin price is going to the moon.
Just wait patiently for the time to come. If now many altcoins  appear and immediately reach an amazing price,  then bitcoin can be higher than the altcoins. The thing is bitcoin can affect the altcoins.
jirene21

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:19:20 PM

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

saving it might be better when it hits $16,000 again it is indeed a wise move t sell it at that time but for now it is useless to sell it

jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:28:05 PM

It is still better to save if youre still young maybe early 40s because the bitcoin value remains increasing but still its your decision
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:36:35 PM

First thing I want to do with my Bitcoin is to save it first. Then if I already have enough savings or Bitcoin earned in buying my own brand new house then I will have to spend it for buying the house. I know I still have lots of to work in earning enough Bitcoin, maybe for years. My main goal with the Bitcoin I will earn is buying a new house. So I will choose saving my Bitcoin first. I also believe that bitcoin's value will still get higher in the next years so I am planning on holding all of my Bitcoin until I am already contented enough to sell it to fiat currency. I will have to continue joining signature campaign for me to earn additional money. But being active here in the bitcointalk forum will be my lifetime hobby or activity because it really helped me a lot since I first started posting from different threads here in the forum. I am also planning to open a business so that si will have additional savings when ai open a business.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:42:34 PM

I will hold it first for maximum results. Prepare for a better future.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:51:11 PM

if i have a big amount of money and no worries about spending, i will save my bitcoin more and more to maximize my profit, bitcoin is so profitable, but sometimes, i spend my money for big projects or just big events, the rest i keep investing in bitcoin to earn more everey month.

UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:55:24 PM

I'm saving my Bitcoin. IT doesn't make sense to sell/spend it. Saving and incesting in other cryptos is the best option because they have been proven time and time again to rise astronomically in value if you just buy and hold.

Look at Ripple for example, which recently multiplied by over 400x in less than a ayear. This isn't unprecedented either. It has also happend with coins such as DubaiCoin. IT is happening all the time in crypto. We just need to do our research.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:59:52 PM

I will spend it wisely for sometimes there are instances that I have to spend it when there is an emergency. Saving the bitcoin will not assure us of its value in the future so we better decide wisely.

It will always depends on the perspective of the people who have that specific bitcoin because they are the one who could tell if they need to save or to spend bitcoin on transactions or investments. So if you really want to earn you would also need to now how to analyze for you to earn and gain profit in time.
TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:01:48 PM

My strategy is to HODL 50% of my investment in bitcoin for the long term. no matter what.
The other 50% i'm investing in alt coins, where I will HODL some for the long term if I see real potential and others I will buy and sell for quick profits.
Profits are used to increase bitcoin position or long term alt position.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:11:08 PM

every people do different thing with their bitcoin . I also do both thing with my bitcoin half of the bitcoin I spend to complete my dream and other half bitcoin is to invest for my better future and some of the bitcoin I spend to develop my business for my future way of earning in some problems. Some time it also depends on the situation what's the situation is present and what to do in that situation.
janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:14:52 PM

It depends to the situation because if you still dont need cash then just holt the bitcoin but if you needed some cash you can trade bitcoin to cash pr cashed out the bitcoin.
Saving bitcoin is like saving money in the future.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

I'll stick with it instead of spending it. I want my bitcoin to be a lot and after that I'll use it to buy a new house.
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:56:15 PM

I will both do it.it all depends on what I need in this life, if I need for the sake of being in a very bad situation, then I will use it to reverse the good situation again. Bitcoin price are very high. People who buy bitcoin with only one price, could have gone up the price he will sell his bitcoin for shopping, indeed life will not be eternal enjoy it.you have complete financial freedom, its looking very good amount and making them happy.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

Looking back to my wallet history 1 year ago, i saw my previous investment on bitcoin which just i withdraw after a few weeks. Then the value of it today is like 20x from its previous value. I regret that i withdraw it early. Now i am trying to save bitcoin again and just hold it.
That is painful but it is a lesson we all need to never forget, we never know when bitcoin is going to go up in value that is why it is important to keep some holdings of bitcoin at all times, that way no matter when that happens you are going to benefit greatly from the pump, I know that I would have been happy if bitcoin reached 3k but bitcoin surpassed all our prognostics when it reached almost 20k just a few weeks ago.
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

I save bitcoin, and use it some for my daily needs. Sometimes I also use for trading.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

hello, you know that everyone can make a decision and a choice it is only depends how will you react on one decision and sometimes it is depends on how your situation do. but in these situation you need to clarify or be more specific if you're going to save or spend bitcoin. but if i were you if i need somethigns and i don't have any money then i spend it but if it's not important i rather to save it than to spend it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: