Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ate you going to spend or save you bitcoin?  (Read 1774 times)
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:53:55 AM

It depends on the situation .now you made investment when bitcoin price low now is time to spend for your current needs .I choose to save bitcoin to meet my financial requirement for clearing debt  and also  for the future purpose to take care family needs and children's  education .Bitcoin giving good return now a days .the price increasing rapidly day by day Smiley.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:25:00 AM

In my opinion i want to have some paper money at my pocket through which i can fulfill my needs and if i have some good amount of bitcoin now then the investment in crypto market is very good for those who have no other source of income in the present time. i choose to save bitcoin for the future because in the future we will use it for many purposes and may i hold it for future investment and my friend is using for trading.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:33:00 AM

•Are going to spend or save bitcoin?

•Whats the roght thing to do? When in earning bitcoin?

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

His Video was about bitcoin opening a shop next to a trading company.

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

•What do you think is propper and the right thing to do?

when you joined bitcoin  what is your goal or your plan with you bitcoin? to earn cash  or to have an investment? if you want an investment then you must save your bitcoin.if you want cash to be used in your daily needs then you can convert your bitcoin into cash but if you'll save your bitcoin there is a big chance that you will earn big profit . so its up to you , the decision is yours.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:40:43 AM

It depends on your preference. But as for me, I earn and then I spend some while I save some. Saving would be one rational thing to do because bitcoin price appreciates. But I also spend some because there are time that I ask myself, "What am I working for if I just keep it?" Personally if I don't spend, I would feel that I am toiling and laboring, tiring myself for nothing.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:49:54 AM

Decision must be made 100% when it comes to choose  so you May not get regret in the end. for me setting of saving and spending is my way in BTC.if ever I'm over of my specific Value then, I cut the excess and spend in my own way and I leave my specific Value of BTC as saving.t hats my way of spending and saving.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:04:44 AM

if i have a bitcoin more i will spend it wisely.and then i will save it for the future.i will give money to the very poor family so that they can have enough food in their tables.
I am in bitcoin to improve my life for now and for the future I will save some bitcoin for my future and some I will use for my daily needs or needs. because I need the cost of daily necessities and give money to my family and that's the reason I'm in bitcoin because I'm from a poor family, bitcoin really helps me in my economic and financial needs. I am grateful for bitcoin for giving life solutions to be better for me all the others.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
micoholic

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:27:27 AM

With this ongoing mess and amidst all chaos, I'm still saving my Bitcoins for good. Well, I have lost almost $100 just for holding my Bitcoin and didn't heed to any warning. Still, I stay calm and collected. Just think of it, once this value rises up again, it will either double of triple the price than it was before.
joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:42:57 AM

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

I'm going to save it for future expenses. But now since holidays are coming and we are in needs of money to spend for gifts and foods, I'm going to use some of my bitcoins. I think it's right what you said "earn as you spend" don't use all the bitcoin in your wallet, just spend what you needed most. And continue earning with it.
SandaraPark

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:28:38 AM

You should set your priorities and know your goal. If you would like to have extra income and if there's emergency, you should spend bitcoin wisely. If you wanted a secured future, you should save bitcoin, since bitcoin became popular everyday for sure it's value will increase, so you'll have no worries in the future. For me, I wanted to earn profit for my daily needs and also save bitcoins for the future so I would live peacefully.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:33:16 AM

As a student, I really need a source of income wherein I can support myself so I have to sell some of my tokens. Other side of me liked to hold some and wait until its value gets higher. So it really depends on the situation, the only first thing to do is to save a lot of bitcoin.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:43:20 AM

It depends on the purpose of the person. If the reason why he started bitcoin is to sustain his needs or his family, then probably he would be spending his bitcoins. On the other hand, a person just want to invest and bitcoin is his chosen media. It really depends on the person. Personally, I spend and save bitcoins at the same time. I just spend my earned bitcoins when I need it and save the rest.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
JayT22

Activity: 168

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:44:32 AM

i dont spend my bitcoins again.
i will now save all my btc and keep trying to get as much as i can.
hopefully the actually crash holds on, i need some cheap btc ;-)

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:59:47 AM

I'm going to save it for future expenses. But now since holidays are coming and we are in needs of money to spend for gifts and foods, I'm going to use some of my bitcoins. I think it's right what you said "earn as you spend" don't use all the bitcoin in your wallet, just spend what you needed most. And continue earning with it.

Yes, i agree to you. In my situation, I'm a Christian and Christmas is one of the events that we need to spend and use money for the foods that we will eat for our loveones that will go to our home on Christmas day. I will use of my bitcoin in able to have foods on that day and for the gifts that i will give to my friends. While spending money, i will earn bitcoins through investing, trading and joining signature campaigns. I will use my savings for our needs, studies and for my future.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:14:42 AM

I will spend or save my earned bitcoins depending in the situation. When I need to buy something, or I want to give my parents a little money for them, I will convert some of my bitcoins into fiat so I can use them here in my country. If I don't need it, I will just store/hold my bitcoins in my wallet so if ever bitcoin's price will rise, it will just increase too.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:36:25 AM

first thing to do is think what is your goal in using bitcoin if it is just for extra income for saving or for your payments or just to lessen your boredom when you already determine your goal that's the time you can identify what will you do on your bitcoin. as for me I uses bitcoin to earn money for my future that's why I used my bitcoin for saving and if in case of emergency I can use them.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:25:37 AM

my long term  target is to hold  bitcoins until 50 000 value per one btc,  also  some part of bitcoins i use and will use  for trading  and  buy interesting coins
which  finally  i will  change again  into bitcoin)))
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:35:10 AM

Think first what is the best thing to do and think for your goal in life why you joined bitcoin?maybe I will spend it in the right way and of course save also for my future.because we did'nt known when bitcoin stops.so it's better to think and use it wisely.

Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:36:19 AM

I am not spending any Bitcoins, I think that I will just keep them till the price goes up to a million dollars.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:52:40 PM

It depends on your preference. But as for me, I earn and then I spend some while I save some. Saving would be one rational thing to do because bitcoin price appreciates. But I also spend some because there are time that I ask myself, "What am I working for if I just keep it?" Personally if I don't spend, I would feel that I am toiling and laboring, tiring myself for nothing.

It feels good to reward yourself every once in awhile and there's no harm in spending some of your earnings. Saving is important and essential but we all have the freedom and liberty to spend our own savings whichever way we like.

I guess it would also depend on our priorities. If one would have to save up for future purposes or to pay off some debts or necessary expense, then you would have to avoid and steer away from spending first.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:58:36 PM

I think i can do is huge save and small spent of bitcoin because if you spend all your btc in not particular time you'll be able to value it. It may be help but if you do spent all of it it will cause you crazy because the time you spent all the btc the next will high of each value then you'll repent in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: