Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ate you going to spend or save you bitcoin?  (Read 1774 times)
ttlnnt

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:00:33 AM

As of now when we have seen such correction lately in the prices of Crypto currencies... i have no plans to sell my coins because that would be a very stupid thing to do. And as far as savings are concerned I'm very much into it!! Wink

Savings encourage me to earn more n invest more~ that may sound a bit absurd but that's the case with me. In greed of having more savings, i acquire an ever lasting thirst for gaining more knowledge and exploring the vast potential of the Crypto market!!

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook •  • Telegram Medium  ◆
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:05:15 AM

•Are going to spend or save bitcoin?

•Whats the roght thing to do? When in earning bitcoin?

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

His Video was about bitcoin opening a shop next to a trading company.

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

•What do you think is propper and the right thing to do?
I will not spend my bitcoin instead I will save it because I did not know when bitcoin will end.Also I will save it for my future so that I have a savings for my future and I will not be problematic to sustain my needs.So if I save it, I will make a business that surely grow my investment.Nowadays it is important to have a savings because it's hard to find a source of income.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:28:07 AM

I will both do it. If I have reach my target price for bitcoin I will surely spend it and the other half I will save it for future investment or maybe for retirement. It’s still nice to save more btc for me but since we have needs I will also spend it.
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:32:48 AM

Right now, I actually sold my Bitcoins because of Christmas season downfall price. This is happening because many would spend their bitcoins by cashing it out to buy gifts and go out with family. It is the season where many spends their money to celebrate Christmas and new year. Which is also the reason why the price of Bitcoin dropped as well. But I believe, and some analysts also predicts, that bitcoin will go back up at the first quarter of 2018 and even become better than 2017.

jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:54:40 AM

everything depends on the life of each person and if it has it in motion the bitcoin or parked depends on the price that has bought it if it generates profits you have to spend 10 percent maximum 15 percent and the others save them to continue producing profits

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:53:11 AM

it all depends on what I need in this life, if I need for the sake of being in a very bad situation, then I will use it to reverse the good situation again.
people who buy bitcoin with only one price, could have gone up the price he will sell his bitcoin for shopping. indeed life will not be eternal therefore they will enjoy it by means of looking for good profits and making them happy.
HappyDevil

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:59:35 AM

Dieting I think is not enough so you can save to have more bitcoin but I think dieting will help you get a good health to be able to earn more bitcoin. At present, bitcoin is of great interest and this makes the crypto market much more dynamic. I hope you continue to diet to be healthy to invest in this market.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:03:55 AM

The proper thing is to do whatever the hell you want because it's your money and no one can take it away from you. Hoard it, spend it, it's all the same. You have complete financial freedom.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:04:51 AM

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

I certainly will save and allocate for a profitable business because I use bitcoin for long-term investments through digital currency and its hass for real investments that are profitable in the future
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:15:15 AM

The right thing to do is so save some and earn a lot, let say you spent a quarter of your revenue and retain the remaining so that bitcoin could snowball. I think that is what most of the investor do, one could be having a hard time to get more revenue if they are focusing on retrieving most of the income they generated. Moreover, there are different spending habit of people, and what i mostly do is to save money for the purpose of important event like this holiday season.   Smiley
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:34:54 AM

each one of us has its own purpose/reason why we obtain bitcoin. some for usage in their daily needs, some for their future , some want to earn more, etc..
ilham nur77

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:47:25 AM

obviously, I'm going to save Bitcoin because I know if holding Bitcoin now until next year or so I can earn a double advantage

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:02:20 PM

As of now when we have seen such correction lately in the prices of Crypto currencies... i have no plans to sell my coins because that would be a very stupid thing to do. And as far as savings are concerned I'm very much into it!! Wink

Savings encourage me to earn more n invest more~ that may sound a bit absurd but that's the case with me. In greed of having more savings, i acquire an ever lasting thirst for gaining more knowledge and exploring the vast potential of the Crypto market!!
Bitcoin is a digital currency and it’s here to use if you want to use it for daily expanse so you can use it or if you want to keep it save so you can also keep it because bitcoin can help you in your future as well so bitcoin is good for today and tomorrow as well and I’m using both options when I need to for  my daily expanse then I’m using and some part of bitcoin I keep it save for my future and believe me it really helping me in my future when I sell it after some time with high  price.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:09:40 PM

obviously, I'm going to save Bitcoin because I know if holding Bitcoin now until next year or so I can earn a double advantage
To those who will continue to sell their bitcoins, they should just go ahead and do it. No one is going to stop them especially those exchanging their bitcoins for Bitcoin Cash just because there are news that the BITCOIN.COM founder just dumped all his bitcoins for BCH because of the current transaction fees.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:20:14 PM

Nobody will stop them particularly those trading their bitcoins for Bitcoin Cash in light of the fact that there are news that the BITCOIN.COM author just dumped all his bitcoins for BCH in view of the present exchange expenses.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:56:24 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 09:07:52 PM by felipe04

Spend and save i do that both everytime i earn for the safe and wise move to do,i think if you spend or cash out your btc like convert that in fiat i still save that in bank then i buy some things that i like for more good.I only save 10% to 20% of my earnings here in crypto even the price of btc is still continue to grow because still it's so volatile so nothing is assurance and still also i take risk to hold some of my btc.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:01:08 PM

To those who will continue to sell their bitcoins, they should just go ahead and do it. No one is going to stop them especially those exchanging their bitcoins for Bitcoin Cash just because there are news that the BITCOIN.COM founder just dumped all his bitcoins for BCH because of the current transaction fees.
Everyone are free if they want to sell their bitcoins from this fud but its also good to spend your profits sometime specially holidays like christmas and new years.

Chekitan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:06:33 PM

,I'd like to save my bitcoins first. Because i'm just a newbie here. I want to save lot of bitcoins if i can do it. I'd like to spend my bitcoin when i have a lot of bitcoin saving on my wallet. After I become rich..  I'll invest that bitcoin.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:15:04 PM

When you are earning bitcoin, it is much better to save it first to increase your profit. But if I will need my money for some important things, it is ok to spend some of your bitcoin and buy things you need.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:16:25 PM

As of now just hold you're and don't spend bitcoin until by next year don't be panic when the price getting's low it's a normal now to bitcoin when the movement up and down because of bitcoin volatile it self. Now is the right thing to do just buy bitcoin and save while bitcoin dump and just wait until dump again that's the good opportunity to earn money.
But for me i don't spend my bitcoin unless i don't have an nay urgent needs, but if not i'd rather save my bitcoin than to spend in nonsense thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: