Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ate you going to spend or save you bitcoin?  (Read 1774 times)
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

•Are going to spend or save bitcoin?

•Whats the roght thing to do? When in earning bitcoin?

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

His Video was about bitcoin opening a shop next to a trading company.

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

•What do you think is propper and the right thing to do?
Well, since Bitcoin is a new form of currency and is adopted as payment method here in my country through our local exchanges I used it to buy prepaid loads, pay bills and many more. Though there are issues like high transaction fees and delays I still used it. Most of the time I cash it out into our local fiat money to buy foods and everyday needs with my family. It actually helps us with our everyday lives most especially in time when there is an emergency wherein we need cash. Bitcoin is a digital currency so just like fiat you can do both save it for future purposes or spend it that's all depends on an individual but in my case since my family is my priority I need to save sone of it and when we need it I had to convert it to fiat.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

It all depend on how we going to use it . If we want higher return than it will be prefer to save for future  but if we want it just for fulfil monthly expenses than we can spend it.
iSkyCastle

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

It's important to have BTC as your main allocation for your crypto investment. Spend when you are short in the bank account of course.

Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

I save for now, but in a few years I hope bitcoin will be widespread more than today so I can buy goods with, then I'll spend some. Now we can hardly buy things with, and transfer to € is taxable by my government.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Alfinopogi

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

I save for now, but in a few years I hope bitcoin will be widespread more than today so I can buy goods with, then I'll spend some. Now we can hardly buy things with, and transfer to € is taxable by my government.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

I think saving bitcoins currently would be the best thing to do as you may know bitcoin's price had recently dropped. It will most probably go up again in the future when people start investing in it again. When it does, your patience will pay off. You would earn alot of profit through it. If you spend your bitcoins now, you might  just lose the opportunity to multiply your money, which you will regret alot in future.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

Well, i will save my bitcoin because the value of bitcoins are so high and I believe that it will still increase in the future so im gonna hold and save my bitcoins.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

It depends on individual needs whether to spend or save BTC. I will prefer to save as much BTC as possible, but i might need to use some BTC if there is an emergency where I need money urgently.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

I'm going to do both, spend when there's a need to buy or I need money and will also save. I have a wallet that's dedicated for saving my bitcoin and will not spend those coins that are on there.

Think of your priorities, it's not that bad to spend and it's also a good practice to save.

Doing both things is a proper thing to do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

keep it for the future better
if at this time we can use it as an investment as stock in our old days why we should spend it ..
if you spend it you will regret it later
ateebshaikh290

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

I am going to save my bitcoin and I would save it until and unless it donot get retire and give up. Once I give up then I would sell bitcoin and enjoy the my with my family whole life and I hope it would be more valuable in future when I would sell it.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

I would rather save my bitcoins instead. I will only soend my bitcoins if there is a need to spend my money. But as of now, I'd rather just hold and not spend my bitcoins. I'm pretty sure it will develop more value in time and spending it now would lose profit.

RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

It all depends on the situation, maybe there is a time that you have no choice but to spend bitcoin in some important matters or transactions but if wont happen I would like to hold my bitcoin til how much will it reach in the future. Bitcoin is a good investment that the more you hold the more it would be more expensive.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

Yes I will spend and save my bitcoin.If I only earn bitcoin and do not spend bitcoin then it is useless to me to earn bitcoin.Again if I only spend bitcoin then oneday all my bitcoin will finished.So we should not only earn bitcoin but also spend bitcoin.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

I will be keeping and holding the whole 2018 and buy more in the low market when the price goes dip.
It is good to hold now and forever because bitcoin is having high price and it will increase more till long. Bitcoin price is one of the highest prices of all currencies. Now I know bitcoin as most expensive currency and will get more expensive if I will hold my bitcoin for better and bright future. I can have bitcoin with my present bitcoin if I will hold it for long time and at least till end of 2018.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

My opinion is that I would spend Bitcoin. If I have a large Bitcoin, I will convert them into cash and leave a part of my investment, the money that I'm going to give will help the unemployed or ill sick, I think what I do is right.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

Ofcourse I would save my bitcoin. I have so many plans for my bitcoin and I want to prolong it's value. I value my earnings because I know how hard it is to earn it so I'm planning to save it first. I would want to put up a business in the future and I'll make sure that I'll get a better profit from it.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:37:46 AM

obviously, I'm going to save Bitcoin because I know if holding Bitcoin now until next year or so I can earn a double advantage
You are on a right way. Holding your bitcoin for a long time period will definitely give you profit because bitcoin’s prices are increasing very rapidly and most of people are also doing bitcoin’s trading and mining. So, there is no chance of losing your money, you just have to invest your money in it and hold them for few couple of months or a year almost then after that you can sell it or do whatever with that profit you earned.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:08:30 AM

I'm going to save my bitcoin, because the price on the coming days is increases. Save bitcoin is better so that we can use it for someday if we need for the  important purposes. Not only for the future but for the emergency case. You spend bitcoin only if necessary but don't spend it for not important things, how we can earn profit someday if you spend your bitcoin. Because savings is a good idea.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:11:59 AM

Well, i will save my bitcoin because the value of bitcoins are so high and I believe that it will still increase in the future so im gonna hold and save my bitcoins.

I think this will be natural, they can be saved or they can be saved but doing them depends on what you really want or like or maybe needed. I will be saving my bitcoin so in the near future, maybe this year, I can spend them in a good or higher than the current price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: