Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3889 times)
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

Why buy bitcoins called investing? I do not think so. You change one currency to another. The fact that the value of a currency changes over time is a temporary phenomenon. These are speculative operations that have a lot of risks. Bitcoin is a currency for me and I am not interested in its price. I am interested in the opportunity to have income in bitcoins and the opportunity to make purchases for bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

The advantages of investing in bitcoin are huge, and the main advantage is getting huge profits, and the losses on bitcoin are also huge, as bitcoin prices sometimes go up and down, so we can lose if we can not analyze bitcoin prices.
I believe the major advantage of the crypto is its decentralised nature. It makes the coin not bound to any rules ans regulations. Another advantage of the coin is that it can be used to make international installments which uncovers new potential commercial centres in the market. Also, bitcoin provides pseudoanonymity in its transactions which makes the transactions much more secure.
The major disadvantage of the coin is its limited supply of 21 million. Another disadvantage can be the coin's volatility which prevents it from being a mainstream currency.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:09:08 AM

Actual trust in Bitcoin should be based on its capabilities, and the fact that you are completely disconnected from every central authority, and not its price. The price is just a bonus.
Can't agree more with that. The only thing from which we know that doesn't, and won't ever disappoint us, is Bitcoin's technical side. The price with how speculation driven it is, doesn't deserve any level of trust.

It's a difference in mentality that keeps hodlers mentally strong in any market phase, but this precious form of understanding and acceptance of Bitcoin's technical side is quite rare with how profit focused people are unfortunately.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
Merited by ivandu (1)

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

Every investment have their own risk. What we can do is minimizing risk. Cryptocurrency is new investment instrument and cryptomarket is new for people. I am believe that cryptomarket is not mature yet and when its mature investing on crypto will be profitable
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:15:29 AM

Why buy bitcoins called investing? I do not think so. You change one currency to another. The fact that the value of a currency changes over time is a temporary phenomenon. These are speculative operations that have a lot of risks. Bitcoin is a currency for me and I am not interested in its price. I am interested in the opportunity to have income in bitcoins and the opportunity to make purchases for bitcoins.
Of course, Buying bitcoin is not an investment. People can buy bitcoin to use it to buy something that can bought only with bitcoin, I mean here "Darknet marketplaces" which only cryptocurrencies was allowed there. Investing is mean if you bought some bitcoin, it should be kept in your wallet until the price will increase highly so you can make a huge profit. I think if you want to make an income in bitcoin, then you are interested in bitcoin's price, so if you the price will increase your income will increase too.
Belleylock

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

Let us start with the advantages, for sure the advantages are immesurable like earning so much money, you only need patience. You can also work at home, you earn money without so much work to apply on. Also if you earn money from bitcoin, not only your family can have a better life, also your extended families and the people you want to help. It is so much convinient but you earn big amount of money. The disadvantages are , some people became lazy about doing much work at home, like doing chores. People tend to have so much pride because of earning big amount of money, they grow bad attitides and complain more.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

Let us start with the advantages, for sure the advantages are immesurable like earning so much money, you only need patience. You can also work at home, you earn money without so much work to apply on. Also if you earn money from bitcoin, not only your family can have a better life, also your extended families and the people you want to help. It is so much convinient but you earn big amount of money. The disadvantages are , some people became lazy about doing much work at home, like doing chores. People tend to have so much pride because of earning big amount of money, they grow bad attitides and complain more.

For short, advantage of bitcoin is you can earn profit just by holding, you just need to hold and wait for the right, bitcoin will rise then sell you bitcoin that's the simplest way to earn profit, disadvantage is its long you cant earn profit fast you need to wait.
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

The minus in bitcoin and the fact that I have not yet acquired it for me is that there is no guarantee that I will be able to return my money that he invested in. When global changes occur, it may fall to zero. No one can guarantee that this will not happen.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:42:40 AM

Those are nice articles, but please, stop posting those links in here because it is pretty obvious that you want to increase the traffic of your site.

Or at least, quote what is in there and post it in here to avoid the spam.

yes, i agree with you. for me bitcoin is advantage. although any articles about its disadvavtages, I stiil certain bitcoin the best for investing today. believe it..
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

It's advantage , because there's a lot of people now that is investing in bitcoin. all we need to do is go with the flow and that's our advantage m by going to the flow with other investor , investing also are good.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:31:50 AM

For short, advantage of bitcoin is you can earn profit just by holding, you just need to hold and wait for the right, bitcoin will rise then sell you bitcoin that's the simplest way to earn profit, disadvantage is its long you cant earn profit fast you need to wait.
Lots of advantages that we can use. One of the factors is mental state and also emotional control. As you said that we have to wait and it can be interpreted as a matter of patience. point when investing in Bitcoin is we must be patient and wait for the right time until the conditions in accordance with what we expect. When we can do that we will easily get the benefits quickly and easily. It is a characteristic that is always there in Bitcoin, we must be able to follow and then we will get tremendous profits compared to other investments that exist in the world.

andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

The advantages in investing in bitcoin, it can really a big investment and profit if you had the chance.But then there were many risk on it, like possible threats like fall down and the fact that there are many investors who pull out there investment for the same reason.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

Those are nice articles, but please, stop posting those links in here because it is pretty obvious that you want to increase the traffic of your site.

OP does not force you to post in his topic,and if theres a spam here its you.because it's obvious that you only react just to increase your post count lol..with your two liner comments thats the spamming..OP shared an interesting articles though it doesnt get too much of my attention because somes arent enough to satisfy me.but stil nice post here and thanks for the sharing
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

OP does not force you to post in his topic,and if theres a spam here its you.because it's obvious that you only react just to increase your post count lol..with your two liner comments thats the spamming..OP shared an interesting articles though it doesnt get too much of my attention because somes arent enough to satisfy me.but stil nice post here and thanks for the sharing
Everyone has his own way of perceiving things and all members of this forum are nice people who try to help each other and sort out problems they face in digital market from time to time.I am in the favor of knowledge and anyone who shares anything with me even if it is of minor importance, I highly appreciate his efforts. Bitcoin is a serious topic and it’s all sort of articles need to be read.
shaikhimoqc

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

Any investment is a certain risk!

The advantage of BTC is decentralization and no organization or individual can control BTC!

The disadvantage is that the price of BTC fluctuates greatly, because the value of bitcoin does not form a broad consensus.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:30:24 AM

It’s true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it has started and its demand among the people have also increased a lot because of which its price is increasing day by day. I do think that one should invest in bitcoin and it is advantageous but one should only invest some amount of his or her money and should not go all in because as its value keeps on fluctuating a lot there are chances of it to fall and then one could face a loss.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

It’s true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it has started and its demand among the people have also increased a lot because of which its price is increasing day by day. I do think that one should invest in bitcoin and it is advantageous but one should only invest some amount of his or her money and should not go all in because as its value keeps on fluctuating a lot there are chances of it to fall and then one could face a loss.
Bitcoin is indeed very profitable for its users, but why you say should not enter? while everyone who has used some of his money to invest in Bitcoin must have entered and invested in Bitcoin should be ready to take the risk, so will not panic and disappointed when Bitcoin falls.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

Investing in BTC has the advantage that their prices fluctuate frequently, if you are patient enough to hold you will get a good profit in the future. But they are also potentially at risk from hackers. They will take away your wallet at any time if you are not alert.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

Investing in BTC has the advantage that their prices fluctuate frequently, if you are patient enough to hold you will get a good profit in the future. But they are also potentially at risk from hackers. They will take away your wallet at any time if you are not alert.
It seems to me The whole problem is that access to e-mails is very easy to obtain, especially if the two-factor index is not included. The fact is that a lot of Bitcoin wallets and account is attached to the email and therefore there is a huge vulnerability in your data.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

You know in everything we did...  It have a disadvantage and advantage and even in bitcoin it really happen...  Investing is goo if it leads to your success and if your efforts and money are not wasted and also if you earn here always but if it causes for your downfall it surely not good especially if it you lose lot of money... But its part of our work...  We are just playing game here and we are just like gambling here we need to take risk if we want to succeed... But always think the disadvantage...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: