Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3889 times)
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

Investing in bitcoin is very risky due to its unstability but eventhough it is unstable and risky when you get to invest right there is this huge advantage . and of the most common advantage in investing in bitcoin is that it gives us a huge amount of profits and it is blockchained which means it cant be taken away from you easily.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

It depends on when we start, what I experienced is that I bought bitcoin when the price is more than $ 12k even last December I bought $ 2500 at a price of $ 16500, if I sell at a price now of course I'm losing money.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

On holidays I thought of crypto market, crypto coins and crypto technologies and I understood that I did not comprehend crypto completely. I mean that I have figured out just a small part of crypto technologies but the area of applying crypto technologies is nearly boundless. 
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

On my opinion one of the adventages is the high profit from volatility, disadvantage may be a rist to loose more then from other coins.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

I think this article is very helpful for many users specially for new users. I help you looking for forwarding this article to many of my friends because they have asked me what are the risks behind Bitcoin and I think this article discusses briefly with major risks which new users make.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
Investing in bitcoin will work or get rich if the action is done right, you have to invest when the price goes down and you will get a profit when the price goes up .. bitcoin is a success that will come true if you do it with the right time .. so it all depends on who who invest because if wrong or not at the right time will be at risk ..
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

It's normal thing that investment has two categories the advantages and the dis advantages. The advantages of bitcoin is you can sell your bitcoin in a very high price, when the price increase and you can get a big amount of profits. But there is also a dis advantage of this creation, sometimes bitcoin incounter bad issues like spreeding fake news and etc.  That can cause price deflating.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

All types of investments certainly have advantages and disadvantages, and of course this is very dependent of profits, if profitable then bitcoin investment is very profitable and vice versa.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

On my opinion one of the adventages is the high profit from volatility, disadvantage may be a rist to loose more then from other coins.
there are so many advantage of bitcoin investment, i think that the big advantage of bitcoin investment is that we can make a good profit from it, because bitcoin price is still trading in low price and we are hopeful that very soon its price will increase too much, there are so many other advantage of bitcoin investment and using bitcoin as currency.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

When you invest expect many things to happen and one advantage of investing is when you found a good prohect it can double your money but when the project is a scam then that is its advantage.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

Highlights the pros and cons of investing in Bitcoin. The biggest disadvantage: the risk is extremely high. Can even make investors from a millionaire into a homeless person. But the biggest advantage of investing in Bitcoin is a huge profit if the investment is wise and appropriate. In general, Bitcoin investment is not for the faint of heart. If you really invest in Bitcoin, investors must be brave. Or be very much, or not at all.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

there are so many advantages. first of all if you buy bitcoin you will be a early adapter of blockchain technology.
the major disadvantage is due to some restrictions, it is hard to cash out in some countries.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

In crypto there are two possibilities, advantages and also losses. And I think if you want to profit you must have time management and should have confidence and patience, but if you are too panicked and become a panic seller then you will incur losses.
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

For me personally the main advantage is of course profit, that you can earn from your warm and secure place home, not working phisically
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

the major disadvantage is due to some restrictions, it is hard to cash out in some countries.

If it's hard to cash out in certain countries, then it's also hard to enter the market; there is no one or the other.

In most countries where restrictions are quite harsh, the local markets actually flourish to compensate for the legal channels that are difficult to access. It's obviously less convenient if you deal with Bitcoin through local markets, but the benefit is that you aren't subject to AML/KYC and all other policies. If you want to remain under the radar, and avoid tax liabilities, then this is the perfect option to go for.

If governments make it difficult for you to buy and sell Bitcoin, then they don't deserve one single penny in tax income. Never support a system that works against you.
nilstairsa

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:37:06 PM

The greatest risk would be if you invest all your money over same currency only without distributing it among the baskets.
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

That's the bitcoin the advantages and disadvantages are very difficult to predict, it needs a belief to go through it all, hold to gain profit, and do not panic with negative news that is not necessarily true.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:07:56 AM

The only advantage will be that you can obtain huge amount of profit in short time and without adding taxes
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:13:24 AM

The advantages of investing in bitcoin are huge, and the main advantage is getting huge profits, and the losses on bitcoin are also huge, as bitcoin prices sometimes go up and down, so we can lose if we can not analyze bitcoin prices.

Let’s begin with the disadvantages. Investment is really a risky thing. It will take a long term yet you couldn’t have the hundred percent assurance of earning in it due to market fluctuations. Investors will be experiencing so much pump and down stage. But if you’re strategically good at it you’ll definitely be getting a huge amount of investment that’s worth your time, money and everything.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:19:13 AM

The biggest disadvantage investing in bitcoin is because the price is already very high and to reach huge winning rates like in previous years is almost impossible. Therefore it is clearly a better option to invest in other and low priced altcoin projects with the potential of highly increasing prices and winning rates. For using bitcoin as a payment method the current price is of course irrelevant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: