Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3891 times)
Utiani kh

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

The point is I think in every investment, one thing is important and that is belief, courage and patience. If you do not believe where you put your money then there is no point. You will eventually withdraw your money in no time. If you need your fruit tree, you have to wait for years to let it grow. Same happens with investment. If you are unsure of entering a small amount in it that does not affect your profits much. With a small investment in it a long wait.
so to start investing you have to be brave and have high speculation,
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

The point is I think in every investment, one thing is important and that is belief, courage and patience. If you do not believe where you put your money then there is no point. You will eventually withdraw your money in no time. If you need your fruit tree, you have to wait for years to let it grow. Same happens with investment. If you are unsure of entering a small amount in it that does not affect your profits much. With a small investment in it a long wait.

I think the disadvantage of investing a bitcoin is your money will loss or people can scam you if you buy a bitcoin because i heard many times bitcoin is near on scam and the advantage of bitcoin is if the price is goes up we can sure the huge profit and many persons become rich because of bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:38:46 AM

Probably the Disadvantage in Investing Bitcoin is you might lose your money this will make you stressful because when you invest sometimes bitcoins decreases its price continuously cause bitcoin is volatile but the advantage of being an bitcoin investor is you might earned  money by trading bitcoin and if you are a long term holder there is a possibility that you'll gained huge money.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:19:55 AM

Those are nice articles, but please, stop posting those links in here because it is pretty obvious that you want to increase the traffic of your site.

Or at least, quote what is in there and post it in here to avoid the spam.

Nice interfering there mate,youre right about this providing traffic for that site which obviously hes using crypto users to have  look in their site,this kind of people should be sanctioned for abusing the goodness of the forum he can make statements regarding topic but he just let us all click ng link for obvious reasons
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
The biggest disadvantage of investing in Bitcoin or any other crypto for that matter is the RISK that the value of crypto might fall to zero within no time. Crypto assets are very volatile and you need to have a lot of patience if you want to earn profits. Loss is somewhat certain if you are looking for quick profits.
The biggest advantage of Bitcoin according to me is global acceptance. You can send Bitcoin to anyone in the entire world almost in no time which makes it one of the fastest means of value transfer.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:06:48 AM

Those are nice articles, but please, stop posting those links in here because it is pretty obvious that you want to increase the traffic of your site.

Or at least, quote what is in there and post it in here to avoid the spam.

Nice interfering there mate,youre right about this providing traffic for that site which obviously hes using crypto users to have  look in their site,this kind of people should be sanctioned for abusing the goodness of the forum he can make statements regarding topic but he just let us all click ng link for obvious reasons

Agreed. Everything is clickbait when a link is given. Even if the link is legit or not it is still given for the sake of traffic and that is not fair. We are not forced to click on it but since it is there already we are 100 percent sure that there will be someone who will do it nonetheless. What if it leads to a scam site that is intrusive? If the article is really insightful or relevant then why don't you pick the salient points and post them here and provide the sources?
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

One of the biggest advantages of bitcoin is that you can invest in it and one of the biggest disadvantages of bitcoin is that you can invest in it, let me explain those that have earned great fortunes with bitcoin are happy that they can invest in bitcoin, but those that have lost a fortune investing in bitcoin are probably very mad that they could invest in bitcoin, so whether something is an advantage or a disadvantage will depend on the results you got.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

I think the disadvantage of investing a bitcoin is your money will loss or people can scam you if you buy a bitcoin because i heard many times bitcoin is near on scam and the advantage of bitcoin is if the price is goes up we can sure the huge profit and many persons become rich because of bitcoin.
i think no disadvantages if we investing some our money to bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.it give us much profit if we hodl this for several months or years.but before that ,know about risk invesment in this world is good for us. to avoid suffering loss all of our money.
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

Yes, It is true. Investing in bitcoin is advantages. I personally have got alot benefit from it in last year. I can buy house and car. I thank to bitcoin.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

Investing in bitcoin itself great advantage. Income come from bitcoin is more than other investments. We can earn more money in bitcoin. There is no investment need for invest in bitcoin. It would solve many people's basic needs. At the same time it would give job for many youngsters. The disadvantage is holding the bitcoin for long time. We have to check the market continuously otherwise it leads to great loss.
Bitcoin has made people millionaire and only this coin was able to pull this. By simply holding for a long duration of time, a man can earn profits that he had never imagined of before. Not only this, but many new earning methods have come to existence due to this digital currency. However I don’t see any disadvantage so far. Checking out market on regular basis is only essential if someone is trading in it.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

This is one way to attract people in order to support bitcoin or not. Bitcoin have advantages and disadvantages. This is not shocks the crypto members for almost knew about bitcoin advantage and disadvantage. If fact mostly knew that it is risky but we should be a risk taker in order to see the ending result.
frankywill

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

Of course the main disadvantage is that the bitcoin can plunge down and your investments will be lost forever, lol. But we believe in opposite
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

There are alotnof advantages in investing in crypto currencies. For one thing it is young. So when it will become a success, those that investes early win big. This is also it's disadvantage that it may not actually be successful and be treated just like a bubble. But i myself believe that it is not a bubble but it will become a stable and strong currency.

abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

This is one way to attract people in order to support bitcoin or not. Bitcoin have advantages and disadvantages. This is not shocks the crypto members for almost knew about bitcoin advantage and disadvantage. If fact mostly knew that it is risky but we should be a risk taker in order to see the ending result.
calculate risk to that we must do,without this, our investing in bitcoin could be sad ending.and we never got profit from this.every single man want to get happy ending in their invesment.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

Investing in Bitcoin has many advantages. The biggest advantage is that Bitcoin can make a huge profit in just one day. But it can also discount a lot in just one day

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

If you already have the skills and know how to sell the bitcoin we invested, I think it will be profitable for you. Because if you want to invest better we know how to work bitcoin. Many people who have experienced losses and blame bitcoin, but they themselves are wrong because they do not know how to invest right.
To me i cannot see any disadvantage if a person is investing money in bitcoin, to me i think that it is a very good chance with the investors to invest money in bitcoin in such a low price, because still bitcoin price is trading in a low price and chances are that it will increase too much, therefore i think that we should invest money in bitcoin without any worry.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

Investing in bitcoin itself great advantage. Income come from bitcoin is more than other investments. We can earn more money in bitcoin. There is no investment need for invest in bitcoin. It would solve many people's basic needs. At the same time it would give job for many youngsters. The disadvantage is holding the bitcoin for long time. We have to check the market continuously otherwise it leads to great loss.
Bitcoin has made people millionaire and only this coin was able to pull this. By simply holding for a long duration of time, a man can earn profits that he had never imagined of before. Not only this, but many new earning methods have come to existence due to this digital currency. However I don’t see any disadvantage so far. Checking out market on regular basis is only essential if someone is trading in it.
Bitcoin still has some disadvantages but those disadvantages will disappear overtime, as an example you cannot use your bitcoin in the same number of places as your fiat, this limits the usage of bitcoin but eventually as people begin to realize the great potential of bitcoin they will begin to accept it in more places and that disadvantage will go away.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:31:14 AM

I think the biggest advantage of investing in bitcoin is that it has huge volatility and can make investors huge profits.

But it's also a drawback. If you sell at a low price, you lose money on your investment.

So when we invest in bitcoin, we have to be prepared to hold it for the long term.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

Investing bitcoin ia more advantages. I personally have got alot profits from bitcoin. I thank to bitcoin.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

The advantage of investing in bitcoin in my opinion is when I sell again when bitcoin prices go up. I can get 50% profit. but if you are not lucky, maybe the bitcoin price is down and you lose a few percent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: