Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3891 times)
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a hard choice for the people who dont have extra money to invest. And investing in bitcoin is a great choice for the real investors who have extra money to invest. Now, the advantage of investing in bitcoin is that it will double your money. Sometimes it will be tripled. Depending on them. You will have a bigger income if you invest in bitcoin. But the disadvantage of investing in bitcoin is that, you dont know if your money will get back or not.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

Actually every investment there is a loss and there are advantages, as well as the bitcoin is a loss and profit but if we are smart in choosing the right time to make investments then most likely we will get the benefits as well and vice versa
Having knowledge in the field is very important for you to reduce the loss and instead have a large percentage to succeed. Then before you come here and try to invest sure you will not regret any decision you will be making.
Make smart investment will achieve good results.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
Investing in bitcoins will help you reduce the risk of trading, you can see that the market is in the long-term bearish so only a small bitcoin can make The price of altcoin is very strong. So investing in bitcoin will bring you the most secure profit.

But investing in bitcoins will not bring you much profit as altcoin, so we should only invest in altcoin when the market is rising.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:34:00 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
Well the disadvantage in bitcoin is the risky on it but the advantage is more than to disadvantage because you can get a good benefits from bitcoin.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

The market for cryptocurrency is volatile so the advantage and disadvantage will always be depending on how much investments you have made because there is always a risk on how much you invest on the market.

Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:04 AM

Investing in bitcoin is the right and genuine way to make money electronically .Bitcoin is first crypto currency started in the year 2009 with a very strong net work systems and the bitcoin have definite useful features.It is a new form of economy with many attractive features and hence its popularity has wide spread world wide.Bitcoins main advantages are it is a good and fast media for transactions,good investment tool,day trading since it is volatile in the market.Bitcoin can be used for local and international shopping and for the service bill payment etc.The major disadvantages of the bitcoin is, it can only be operated with electronically with computer,and not any controlling authority over it.and only 30 to 40 percentage of the world populations knows the computer literacy the rest is idle.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

The market for cryptocurrency is volatile so the advantage and disadvantage will always be depending on how much investments you have made because there is always a risk on how much you invest on the market.

Some guys love to risk. As for me, I think that even when Bitcoin is falling, you can earn: just get more BTC and sell them later for the profit. Thus, I do not see any disadvantages. Only advantages.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

Some guys love to risk. As for me, I think that even when Bitcoin is falling, you can earn: just get more BTC and sell them later for the profit. Thus, I do not see any disadvantages. Only advantages.
For me bitcoin is the perfect machine which will be developing every day thanks to us and some day in future it will be at the same level as money (i mean it will be usefull like a cash) so investing now could get you big profit in future.

nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

I think the advantage of investing in Bitcoin is that you can make a lot of money in a very short time. My friend bought Bitcoin in early 2017 for $ 1,500, and he was lucky to sell Bitcoin at $ 18,000. So I think there is no downside when investing in Bitcoin
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

Well, for me there are a lot of advantages when you invest in Bitcoin. You can earn more money, you can do a short or a long-term investment. However, investing in Bitcoin too has risks. there are a lot of scammers in the crypto World. so do your own research to avoid being scammed.

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

bitcoin can provide many benefits when bitcoin prices go up, while you can lose when the price goes down and I think before investing you should know the benefits and know the loss of bitcoin before you invest in bitcoin again

I think that investing in Bitcoin, you get more advantages than disadvantages. The cons of it include its high volatility. But it gives you the freedom to use it anywhere in the world.

There are a lot of advantages and disadvantages in investing in Bitcoin, you must consider the possibilities and factors behind this investments and how will you profit through it.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

You can see that investment in bitcoin is fluctuating continuously and very difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly moving by the day and are uptrend in the medium term. So we can invest in bitcoin at this time. Crypto market is constantly changing and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

Bitcoin is good because it is a non-correlated asset, which in many respects is similar to gold. However, the first crypto currency has a number of advantages over this precious metal. In particular, bitcoin is much more transportable and better serves as a means of exchange. However, while bitcoin has not become an effective payment system or a viable
kidd07

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

Bitcoin is good because it is a non-correlated asset, which in many respects is similar to gold. However, the first crypto currency has a number of advantages over this precious metal. In particular, bitcoin is much more transportable and better serves as a means of exchange. However, while bitcoin has not become an effective payment system or a viable

Bitcoin has many advantages given to many investor, it has incredibly low transaction fees , in fact sometimes they are even free.Another major plus is the fact that you control it. In your wallet your Bitcoin is untouchable by Governments or banks. For example the Cyprus raid on banks could not take place if you held your cash as Bitcoin. Yet Bitcoin also have its disadvantages where in  it is not widely accepted nationwide. Wallet can be lost and sad to say their is nothing we can do to recover it, because as what I say government has no control to bitcoin.
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages given to many investor, it has incredibly low transaction fees , in fact sometimes they are even free.Another major plus is the fact that you control it. In your wallet your Bitcoin is untouchable by Governments or banks. For example the Cyprus raid on banks could not take place if you held your cash as Bitcoin. Yet Bitcoin also have its disadvantages where in  it is not widely accepted nationwide. Wallet can be lost and sad to say their is nothing we can do to recover it, because as what I say government has no control to bitcoin.
I personally cannot see any disadvantage of bitcoin. but bitcoin has so many advantages. I think that the big advantage of bitcoin is that bitcoin is a universal currency and we can use it in any corner of the world. Bitcoin will very soon be available in all over the world and it will facilitate us to use it for everything for which we are currently using fiat currency.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

Advantages of investing in Bitcoin can be that it can make our investments really gainful because it is a coin of huge potential and has a bright future ahead.The disadvantage of investing in it can be that sometimes we will not be able to have a gainful investment.This is because price flickers a lot and there is no stability .One wrong decision to sell or buy can lead to an unprofitable investment.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

For me the benefit of putting resources into bitcoin is you can guarantee that you will going to have benefit on the off chance that you have confidence in bitcoin and beside that it is sans bother when it comes in exchanges. In any case, one of the inconvenience that I've encountered was if the cost of bitcoin is rising the expense is likewise rising.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Advantages of investing in Bitcoin can be that it can make our investments really gainful because it is a coin of huge potential and has a bright future ahead.The disadvantage of investing in it can be that sometimes we will not be able to have a gainful investment.This is because price flickers a lot and there is no stability .One wrong decision to sell or buy can lead to an unprofitable investment.

Yes bitcoin investment has lots of advantages and disadvantages. One great advantages is when during bearish trend we can buy it in a lower price and hold to our pocket for old, then through to its fluctuation values goes to the good selling market then it would make us profit buy selling it in a higher price. But one disadvantages also it could turn to fluctuation will always going down and we can't feel to get some profits if we do not have enough patience with the prolong bearish trend that may undergone.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

Bitcoin is highly volatile currency. It start as a currency exchange medium but now it is highly used for investment purposes. Bitcoin is give profit in short time but nit for long periods. Advantage in bitcoin investment is bitcoin gives high profit in short time periods. And you can invest in it anywhere anytime with out taking help of any third party involvement. Bitcoin investment also has disadvantage like  tou can't depend it for long term purposes. And it is highly volatile too. Their is no future in bitcoin investment. Many people invest in it for its hype in market.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

the advantage of investing in bitcoin is you have a bigger chance to make a profit because investing in bitcoin is still a bit so its competition is not too big but behind big profits there is also a high risk that due to unstable bitcoin prices, bitcoin prices can decrease derastis all of a sudden and can also increase with unexpected values

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: