Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3894 times)
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:55:25 AM

The advantages are vast bitcoin is fast becoming mainstream and more widely available.

I would point out that the disadvantage I feel is people jumping in at the wrong time. I have seen people jump into bitcoin and make mega bucks and the other extreme of the table lose it all and end up with nothing.

Always keep this in mind.

Quitting while your ahead... Is not the same as quitting..

I agree. However, right now, I can tell you that it has more disadvantages than advantages, therefore, if you really are serious with investing, then I urge you to keep at it and continue. However, if you are just doing it without any clear purpose and you just feel like you're being drawn to it because of the many comments and things people has to say about it, then I suggest you think things through because the cryptocurrency market is not an easy one to be one. For one, the return may take time since the increases come and go. Also, the market is usually at a constant stand still, thus, it's very hard which venture would be best to try, especially if you're a beginner. Also, you really have to invest a lot of time and patience, to some that in itself is hard to do.

I guess you cannot  feel the disadvantages of bitcoin if you just keep believing on it. Through making an Investment of it by holding it in a long time with patience ofcourse, because if we just notice  market value of bitcoin
It is  increasing year by year, so I guess this is one of the important aspect the advantages of bitcoin.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:22:12 AM

The advantages are vast bitcoin is fast becoming mainstream and more widely available.

I would point out that the disadvantage I feel is people jumping in at the wrong time. I have seen people jump into bitcoin and make mega bucks and the other extreme of the table lose it all and end up with nothing.

I agree. However, right now, I can tell you that it has more disadvantages than advantages, therefore, if you really are serious with investing, then I urge you to keep at it and continue. However, if you are just doing it without any clear purpose and you just feel like you're being drawn to it because of the many comments and things people has to say about it, then I suggest you think things through because the cryptocurrency market is not an easy one to be one. For one, the return may take time since the increases come and go. Also, the market is usually at a constant stand still, thus, it's very hard which venture would be best to try, especially if you're a beginner. Also, you really have to invest a lot of time and patience, to some that in itself is hard to do.

I guess you cannot  feel the disadvantages of bitcoin if you just keep believing on it. Through making an Investment of it by holding it in a long time with patience ofcourse, because if we just notice  market value of bitcoin
It is  increasing year by year, so I guess this is one of the important aspect the advantages of bitcoin.
of course that happens when we are patient to hold it for a long time. only this year has had a difficult time, hopefully with remaining time this year, btc can break previous high
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:35:28 AM

of course that happens when we are patient to hold it for a long time. only this year has had a difficult time, hopefully with remaining time this year, btc can break previous high
`it need long time for bitcoin to break previous high,and also only good fundamental could support to his movement.without this , impossible for bitcoin to reach new highest price.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

investing with bitcoin is a very promising investment when the price of bitcoin soars up which we can get many times, but when the price goes down it is good to save it first and see the situation.
Every investment has its own advantages and disadvantages like the coins with two sides. Its like the market that often stay at boom and at times might go in recession. So Bitcoin also has numerous advantages and fewer disadvantages and among the advantages, the biggest one is the ability of investors to earn and make big money by investing in long term.

There are so many short term ways to earn money as well. Some shortcomings of these technologies are there which are viewed as disadvantageous and must be worked on to resolve them. However these disadvantages are very minor as compared to the advantages cryptocurrency offers.

Wete

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

Yes, any investment must have a profit and loss, we must be prepared to face any risk. Including investment in bitcoin prices go up and down quickly, we must be good at taking the right moment when to invest and when we have to sell it back. This really needs precision.

🔵 [ BLINKED ] 🔵 [ https://www.blinked.live ] 🔵
RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

The advantage in investing bitcoin is that you will earn a profit that will completely change your life. That is, if you know how to manage your bitcoin investment like selling it only when the price is high and hold it while the price is low.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:52:41 AM

The advantage is safe and stable profit predictability. Disadvantages of bitcoin dumping costs are too high to move freely. There is also a lower profit than the altcoin. But security will rise.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

actually there are two advantages from bitcoin.first, if buy and hold it for long term maybe we could earn much profit.and the second bitcoin technology, we often called it blockchain ,this is the future digital payment or currency in the world.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

actually there are two advantages from bitcoin.first, if buy and hold it for long term maybe we could earn much profit.and the second bitcoin technology, we often called it blockchain ,this is the future digital payment or currency in the world.
Bitcoin is proven to be beneficial and profitable. It is a tool that can give us quality of life if used correctly and responsibly. The fact is investment carries a certain degree of risks and losses. What's important is that before we invest, we must learn what we are dealing with, we must be prepared, and set plans and goals. We need to know our priorities and be brave enough to deal with the ups and downs of the market. Don't be get driven by your emotions, believe and trust the essence of positivity and patience.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

Bitcoin gains or losses all of our respective thoughts in investing.
1. The extent to which you know about Bitcoin and investment.
2. How to invest and analyze prices up and down.
3. do not be careless in drawing conclusions when a Bitcoin transaction is not to lose and consider wisely.
yuzu0819

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:23:28 AM

The advantage is safe and stable profit predictability. Disadvantages of bitcoin dumping costs are too high to move freely. There is also a lower profit than the altcoin. But security will rise.

Yes compared with altcoins gaining profit here is not that much this will only doubled or tripled the profit compare with altcoins that can give us huge profit if invested in a good project.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

Investing in crypto is indeed challenging, because if we are wrong it can cause bad consequences, foresight and patience will be needed to avoid the risk of loss if you invest in cryptocurrency.
That's the risk of bitcoin investment, if you are wrong in making a choice then the bad results that you will get. so that many people say that to reduce risk you should to have things like patience, extensive knowledge and experience, just have that thing you can make bitcoin as very profitable investment, it's an advantage to invest in bitcoin..
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

Previously, I was fond of betting on sports events and lost more than I won, so I decided to invest free money in bitcoin. Yes, now the price of bitcoin has significantly decreased and may fall even lower, but in the long term, BTC holders will not be able to incur losses if they don't sell ahead of time. Therefore, I recommend to all my friends to buy bitcoin as a win-win option for making a profit.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:14:31 AM

Previously, I was fond of betting on sports events and lost more than I won, so I decided to invest free money in bitcoin. Yes, now the price of bitcoin has significantly decreased and may fall even lower, but in the long term, BTC holders will not be able to incur losses if they don't sell ahead of time. Therefore, I recommend to all my friends to buy bitcoin as a win-win option for making a profit.
The adoption is in good progress, although many big investors who sell their bitcoin this years but they will regret when the adoption of bitcoin make it price rise. Bitcoin is increases popularity day by day. So invest in bitcoin now will gives us many advantages rather than invest in stock market. In long term bitcoin will be very profitable.

kayzeeh

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

You are right, bitcoin price decreases a lot now but are more stable now, investing some in bitcoin now will surely give us good profit soon. We just really need to wait.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

I think that profit or loss depends on whether we buy and sell at the right time or not. any investment must have the risk that we can do is to minimize that risk. so you should first pay attention before investing in cryptocurrency is a coin movement. and must be good at reading market conditions.
if we buy and sell bitcoin at the right time then we get a big profit. but when buying and selling at the wrong time we will lose. when prices drop as they should now HODL. I'm sure bitcoin can rise again.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Everything when it comes to investing is risky, including Bitcoin. Also, the price you buy in at has an effect on your overall investment performance as well. I think it all depends on strategy and if you are thinking long term or short term, for a pension plan or for your next Lambo. I think when investing in anything, including Bitcoin, you need to have a plan and stick to it because only then you will see the true potential of your investment unfold. I hope because of the limited supply, that Bitcoin will become a great investment for Everyone in the future who invests even from this time onwards as some Bitcoin have been lost and also supply for mines every four years is getting less and less.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

Everything when it comes to investing is risky, including Bitcoin. Also, the price you buy in at has an effect on your overall investment performance as well. I think it all depends on strategy and if you are thinking long term or short term, for a pension plan or for your next Lambo. I think when investing in anything, including Bitcoin, you need to have a plan and stick to it because only then you will see the true potential of your investment unfold. I hope because of the limited supply, that Bitcoin will become a great investment for Everyone in the future who invests even from this time onwards as some Bitcoin have been lost and also supply for mines every four years is getting less and less.
I think the risk is everywhere not only in investing but beneath this risk, there is a success, if you know how to manage this risk probably investing in Bitcoin is a good idea and it is most profitable when it comes holding in long-term, because time to time Bitcoin will become expensive due to less demand that makes expensive itself. So, the good thing is to invest now you can't easily to jump in and say "oh I'm late".
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

I think that profit or loss depends on whether we buy and sell at the right time or not. any investment must have the risk that we can do is to minimize that risk. so you should first pay attention before investing in cryptocurrency is a coin movement. and must be good at reading market conditions.
if we buy and sell bitcoin at the right time then we get a big profit. but when buying and selling at the wrong time we will lose. when prices drop as they should now HODL. I'm sure bitcoin can rise again.

Yes, but knowing when to buy and when to sell is a bit hard specially to those newbies in the crypto world. Also it is hard now to tell when the market will rise or when it will fall.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

In investing, the advantages and disadvantages is a reasonable thing to happen, especially investment in Bitcoin
which have fluctuating prices, we'll easily get the advantage and will also be easy to get the disadvantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: