Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3889 times)
DanieIssac

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

Each individual wishes to store assets, performs his own transactions without having to go through any organization or service. With Bitcoin Asset Storage, users can personalize and shorten the payment process. That is why many Bitcoin accounts, debit cards, credit cards related to Bitcoin was born. However, acceptance or opposition to bitcoin is a payment method of some countries in the world that may cause the currency to rise or fall. As a result, positive or negative legal changes will have a significant impact on the price of Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

if in my opinion the advantages and disadvantages that we will receive depend on the person, because all this time I myself have invested in bitcoin feeling fortunate even though I have to wait patiently for the right time to sell the bitcoins
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

I think that profit or loss depends on whether we buy and sell at the right time or not. any investment must have the risk that we can do is to minimize that risk. so you should first pay attention before investing in cryptocurrency is a coin movement. and must be good at reading market conditions.
if we buy and sell bitcoin at the right time then we get a big profit. but when buying and selling at the wrong time we will lose. when prices drop as they should now HODL. I'm sure bitcoin can rise again.

Yes, but knowing when to buy and when to sell is a bit hard specially to those newbies in the crypto world. Also it is hard now to tell when the market will rise or when it will fall.
precisely it is very easy when he wants to buy and when to sell it, we can buy at any time if we have capital or when the price of coins is down and about selling it we only need to hold back and wait for the right time do it. if the matter of the market and the price of all is indeed difficult and no one knows.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:12:06 AM

Previously, I was fond of betting on sports events and lost more than I won, so I decided to invest free money in bitcoin. Yes, now the price of bitcoin has significantly decreased and may fall even lower, but in the long term, BTC holders will not be able to incur losses if they don't sell ahead of time. Therefore, I recommend to all my friends to buy bitcoin as a win-win option for making a profit.

You are right, bitcoin price decreases a lot now but are more stable now, investing some in bitcoin now will surely give us good profit soon. We just really need to wait.

Now, the price of Bitcoin is rather stable. I suppose, it will cost 6,4-6,7 thousand  for a couple of months more. Then, the price of this cryptocurrency will steadily go to the hill.  Thus, holding BTC is a great advantage.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:17:18 AM

Previously, I was fond of betting on sports events and lost more than I won, so I decided to invest free money in bitcoin. Yes, now the price of bitcoin has significantly decreased and may fall even lower, but in the long term, BTC holders will not be able to incur losses if they don't sell ahead of time. Therefore, I recommend to all my friends to buy bitcoin as a win-win option for making a profit.

You are right, bitcoin price decreases a lot now but are more stable now, investing some in bitcoin now will surely give us good profit soon. We just really need to wait.

Now, the price of Bitcoin is rather stable. I suppose, it will cost 6,4-6,7 thousand  for a couple of months more. Then, the price of this cryptocurrency will steadily go to the hill.  Thus, holding BTC is a great advantage.
most important think at this time was  bitcoin and altcoin price could stable first.market confidence could be builded and investors courage hold this assets,and when new trigger come to market it could jump shortly.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tetutu

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

The advantage in investing bitcoin is that you will earn a profit that will completely change your life. That is, if you know how to manage your bitcoin investment like selling it only when the price is high and hold it while the price is low.
Because the price of bitcoin is not stable, if you buy at the right time and not long after it is sold again when the price rises high, then a big profit will be obtained. But when buying at the wrong time,  the price drops then there is no other choice, that is HODL until the price rises again as predicted. According to me, bitcoin investment is still profitable
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

You should always know that investing is a huge risk, whatever area your goal is, this also applies to bitcoin and cryptocurrency, you can lose everything, but you can also make very good money. Every time you need to calculate your every action before investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin is not predictable and can bring you many problems. I think that the most important advantage of bitcoin is its price, when the market grows, you can earn very quickly, and the main disadvantage is also the price, because when the price of bitcoin drops, all your investments also fall.
FosterSofia

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

The only possible disadvantage of bitcoin technology is that every transaction is irreversible. Once the transaction is initiated, it’s done. No-one can reverse this transaction.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
I think one of the main advantage bitcoin can give to you whilst investing on it is the possibility of high profit when the market grows again. The disadvantage is the risk you are going to have since the market has been falling down continuously for a long time already. Crypto's are unstable so don't be very surprised if you'll earn nothing or earn more, it depends on the status of the market as always.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
I think one of the main advantage bitcoin can give to you whilst investing on it is the possibility of high profit when the market grows again. The disadvantage is the risk you are going to have since the market has been falling down continuously for a long time already. Crypto's are unstable so don't be very surprised if you'll earn nothing or earn more, it depends on the status of the market as always.
make an analysis first before investing, as long as it is also you will hold it strong after the target is reached. with the current market conditions certainly make a lot of people afraid to enter the market, even though now is an opportunity

Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

I feel a lot of advantages investing in Bitcoin, since I first focused on Bitcoin, I was able to buy everything I needed, making my parents proud, and also increasing my knowledge. I didn't even find disadvantages from Bitcoin, thanks to Bitcoin for helping to become something that can be useful for me and my parents.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

There are really pros and cons when you invest in cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. Its volatility is the main issue that will answer both advantage and disadvantage. It's obvious when bitcoin falls drastically like what happened this month, your crypto holdings' value will also fall.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:26:15 AM

Those are nice articles, but please, stop posting those links in here because it is pretty obvious that you want to increase the traffic of your site.

Or at least, quote what is in there and post it in here to avoid the spam.

yes it would be better if you did write everything about the article without having to show the link. unless it is indeed talking about facts about the CEO and there discusses the price, market cap, and market capitalization, indeed, if needed, a link must be provided as proof.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:41:53 AM

Investing in Bitcoin offers two significant benefits. The investor get the opportunity to utilize the Bitcoin for purchase of goods and services in online shops like expedia, overstock.com, egifter etc. Secondly, the investor enjoys the opportunity to make good profit which can exceed 100% interest when Bitcoin hits its bull market.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:29:49 AM

Investing in Bitcoin offers two significant benefits. The investor get the opportunity to utilize the Bitcoin for purchase of goods and services in online shops like expedia, overstock.com, egifter etc. Secondly, the investor enjoys the opportunity to make good profit which can exceed 100% interest when Bitcoin hits its bull market.
and it take the profit opportunity we should have to ready accept the risk too.as we know bitcoin price every single second move extremely.and maybe it could disadvantages for us.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

and it take the profit opportunity we should have to ready accept the risk too.as we know bitcoin price every single second move extremely.and maybe it could disadvantages for us.
huge profits for those who understand opportunities, but will also be at great risk for those who are gambling without a good strategy. of course, with price fluctuations testing our mentality to conquer it
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

surely every investment has the same risk of loss with profit opportunities, I think investing in bitcoin is a profitable thing, but don't be tempted by profits !!!
make reasonable investments or trades in crypto, because the greater the profit, the greater the risk of loss

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

investing on crypto is really big risk , but commensurate with the results , someone was said , " low risk , low profit .  high risk high profit " like that
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Many advantage for investing at bitcoin where you buy bitcoin at lower price and sell when higher price you can take much profit, but when you choose wrong time to buy at higher price and suddenly bitcoin is drop you lost your money.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:07:01 AM

in my opinion investment with all crypto currencies has a very big risk and if you do not have the confidence and patience I think it can make us experience losses and one of the risks is definitely a risk weakness in investing if we can use it I think I can to profit very large

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: