Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your project successful?  (Read 2888 times)
elnino7

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

Wassup. I work in advertising as a Copywriter for 11 years. Worked on many campaigns for local and global accounts. Now I'm more and more interested in crypto world. Would like to help any project that needs my skills. If interested drop me a message I'll show you what I've done and what I can do. Peace!
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

To be successful, a project huddled by a strong team might threaten many people to further disseminate spread the project so that the project will be successful and hire a very good manager because the person is more confident when the manager is trustworthy 
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

Of course. To make a project successful l think there are most important has a good marketing protocol on block chain when you convenient bounty campaign. When ICO project dedicated team this includes event organization and development to the project.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

I think the reliable team is very important, and the most important is any project as long as it can be accepted by the community is the thing that will make the project successful

Team helps you to make your project to become true. So yep, I agree. It is a good argument
eishun

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

if know everyone can achieve..
Jumli

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

Good concept with detailed functional information and teamwork. There are some statements that make some ico coin projects easier than keeping them. With Dev's solid teamwork, the project will survive in competition with others. Another important thing is how to protect the interests of investors. You should also make sure that there is a process to refund to their contributors - there is always the possibility of you failing to reach the target and will be forced to return the campaign.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

In my thoughts the project succesful if:
1.Take a Leadership to lead the team
2.Accepted many ideas with teammates
3.By detailed so that everyone knows what is your point of view and what's the purpose of that project.
4.Be patient
5.Teamwork
6.Trust yourself and your teammates that you can do it so that no matter what happen you will never be regret.
normaalne888

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:18:10 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 11:20:40 AM by normaalne888

Just thin about why youR ICO IS better then other 2000,coins out there-?
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:25:05 PM

I think you are right that one of the best ways is word of mouth now. With so many ICOs out there now regular digital marketing is becoming less effective.

I also think you need a very strong team now. People are more skeptical about ICO's so they need to know there is a great team they are investing in.

normaalne888

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:34:38 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 11:22:08 AM by normaalne888

I think you are right that one of the best ways is word of mouth now. With so many ICOs out there now regular digital marketing is becoming less effective.

I also think you need a very strong team now. People are more skeptical about ICO's so they need to know there is a great team they are investing in.

YOur customer support should help your clients 24/7 hours!
Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

To be successful in your project you have to have a very good expertise and advisors of the team that are very willing and determined to win for the best of the project.  The road map should be accurate so you can gain trust from the investors.  Social media for popularity to the people is very important and it is powerful to introduce the project.  The purpose of the project should focus also on its value of the coin so it will be worth to invest and this is important also.
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

In your opinion, what can help to make a project successful?

There are certain factors which are really important for a project to be successful.

Economics
Smart contract
Website
Bounty
Social Media
Design
Community management
Content
Announcements
Marketing
Exchanges

If the team nails all of these areas, the project is good to go
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:57:20 AM

Marketing, viability of the project and the team behind would be the keys in order for your project to be successful. That would be the reason why some projects spent big amount in their bounty campaigns so that there would be more people promoting their project. The viability of a project and the constant update of the activity of the developers would make the investors trust the project more. There should always be open communication and if the team can follow their roadmap then investors would continue to support it. In crypto world, the coin that are always up to date are getting ahead.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:35:48 AM

Yes! I agreed on your points, but while it may be impossible to predict 100% a project’s success, you can take certain steps to ensure that a project is heading towards the right direction. These 4 key factors of a successful project may be considered :

1. A validated idea.
Many projects begin with a shiny idea that we assume would grab the hearts of our customers right off the bat. Once that idea begins to dull, we lose enthusiasm, hope, and the will to carry on with the project.
Instead of jumping at the next sparkle that may flit before your eyes, validate if the idea is profitable, valuable to your target customers, and necessary to the business. Test your idea by doing the necessary market and industry research; see if people respond positively to your idea before proposing it to the executives.

2.Solid goals that bring value to the project.
A successful project has solid goals in place that brings value to the business. You know exactly what you should be aiming for and what you need to do to achieve those results.
With clear goals in place that are sure to take the business forward, it becomes a lot easier for you to create and present a strategic project plan that will ultimately win the support of your stakehold.

3.Clear objectives and requirements.
Having concrete goals in place is more than just motivation and hopeful dreams. They enable you to visualize, plan, and list down clear objectives and requirements that will clear the path for smart and effective project management.

4.Every person in your team is in it for the long run.
Team satisfaction. Without it, project closure becomes a distant dream and the entire PM experience leaves a bad taste in your mouth. For your project to succeed, you need to make sure that every person on the team is in it for the long run. For this to work, both you and your team members must believe in the success of your project and experience quality results from the work that you do, not to mention having a little fun in between.
ErinnSin

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

promotion of the media and of course links from one to the other in that way may be successful for a successful run campaign

It has just been announced that bitcoingirls.live is now a platform accepting bitcoins. It’s a novelty, yes, but safe.
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

Make it S-M-A-R-T

Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Realistic
Time Bound
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Make it S-M-A-R-T

Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Realistic
Time Bound

oh cool =) i believe that fits any work =)
Albe96XDAa

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

To make a project successful is to meet the milestones and roadmap on time to gain further credibility and trust from the community members and investors. It takes both hands to clap and the community plays a big part in making a project successful as well.
normaalne888

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

and how many of this ICO-S ARE TRADEBLE IN poloniex bitterx
many of them is just coins if u can send your coin right to way to poloniex bitterex then even more buyers
normaalne888

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

People who want to invest in to things like ICO-s are definately new to crypto!
you ICO creators should think about program how to educate people to make them use crypto currency more.
since the old guys are more sceptical about any kind of investment schemes,many been burned in past.
they have experince and many many people in here on bitcointalk are wise, so guys take note that you need new "Fishes"
There is definately high demand people really want to get involve into  ico-s.
So now guys you need to think hard how to start educate people to start dealing with cryptos-s
as far "blockchain conferences is good start" _lol Cheesy  but the wealt mean numbers., and most wealth is created of the  humens,thats why we
have words like :humen resources,so the main question is how to reach  to large number people.

There is still a lot people who dont undestood what is the bitcoin,blockchain ,and etc. even simple things like open coinbase account and deposit funds are hard for some people.

As we know coinbase has good interface in usa so i guess large number of people from Usa will be the ones who  will be involved in investment schemes.  and bitcoin ATm s are good too.

and yes offcourse the team work and road maps marketing,.advertisement,and this kind of things are important too:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: