Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:03:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2366 times)
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:01:19 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?

Bitcoin is unstable, the value of bitcoin down is a natural thing, but in the future bitcoin will rise again, due to long-term investments of bitcoin. I do not think it's too scary if bitcoin goes down because bitcoin will increase again its value. If you are still worried, you can invest in some crypto coins, it will minimize the risk of loss.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

Over the past 48 hours, my total holdings decreased in value a little over 25% ( I am in 4 different cryptos). Do I like it? No. However, if history tells us anything it is that any stock, currency, or whetever else is treaded tends to have a certain volitility. Crypro currency is wildly volitile so I guess it is not for the faint of heart. I am holding my currency and if it contunues to plummet, I will simply buy more at the lower prices and then wait until the value goes back up. I believe that all of the currencies that I am holding will rebound. As the song says...'Every little thing is gonna be alright...'
No worries if the price of Bitcoin is getting low. Your holdings decreased in 25%, please don’t be panic. On the other hand when Bitcoin’s price is increasing you earn a lot. Now it is the time to be patient and keep the Bitcoin for the time when the price again growing up. Actually in my opinion, this the golden chance for investors. You must be buying Bitcoin at this low price. Everyone knows the price of Bitcoin is increasing soon and you will get profit.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.

Bitcoin is getting low but some tokens get higher. It's okay for the traders and the bitcoiners waiting for their salary because their tokens rise up value. It is a favor for them now, but when price goes down they will be sad waiting for the pump again.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

Do not really believe on what people say instead do some research and you'll be surprised at how the news are different from the rumors. And if you are able to read about the fluctuations of bitcoin then you would know that bitcoin usually increase and decreases its price from time to time depending on the news it comes out like segwits and hardforks. So my answer to your question would be, it won't stay low for long.
There are so many rumors spread some greedy people and they just to misguide people on their right way, they are working like devils. So don’t take tension such type of stupid people and we all know if some time the Bitcoin price is getting low we just take it as an opportunity for us. It’s an opportunity for such people who have still not buy Bitcoin and those people who have their own they just  hold their  Bitcoin and don’t take any stress about its price fluctuation .soon its price is rise up that is a best time to sale their Bitcoin and earn bounty on it.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

There are some obvious circumtances why price of bitcoin getting low. For instance, some people panic of selling their bitcoin stocks it is because of this peak season they want to sell bitcoin to make it cash money which to buy goods or products used for christmas season. That's affects the changes in the demand of bitcoin so it's affects also the price which become lower. So we can say that as of now we are plenty of bitcoin because the price is getting lower that's the main factor.
If we talk about the future of Bitcoin it is fully secured because people‘s thinking are completely changed and they are shifting on virtual currency. Which is so good that people are trusted digital currency, they want to invest in it and earn income. but some people still oppose it and not want understand it but this group of people is very small. And soon they definitely turned towards crypto market and enjoy the benefits of Bitcoin.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

Bitcoin now is getting low but the other token is getting higher. It just balance because in other side we can earn big also. Volatility price is interesting because you will patiently monitor the price. But there is a possibility to get more higher and higher it the price is going down.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

Yes, Bitcoin's price is getting low right now but it's absolutely normal. It's weird when the price increases too quickly and rapidly. There is no reason to panic now and sell Bitcoin. Because I'm sure that Bitcoin's price will be stabilized soon and will continue to grow.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

It's a natural behave of cryptocurrency, it's fall can anytime and again anytime can rising up! but i think it's always deserve rising it's fiat value for it's public demands.
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

And yet it's still going down as of now, for me it's alright as long as alts will not get low as well but base on my portfolios they all read this time Cry
I think this is just the calm before the storm, hoping for huge pump next month  Grin

arlington

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

the downtrend of price that will happen was not very hard to predict cuz the market face an increase a rapid increase within a short time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

the downtrend of price that will happen was not very hard to predict cuz the market face an increase a rapid increase within a short time.
Predicting when the price will plummet is unpredictable and no one knows or can tell it exactly when it will take place. This down is just temporary and don't expect that it will be bearish nor bullish all the time, there should be a sort of equilibrium in the market if there's none everything will goes up or it will lead to majority to fall down and don't have any chance to recover.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

And yet it's still going down as of now, for me it's alright as long as alts will not get low as well but base on my portfolios they all read this time Cry
I think this is just the calm before the storm, hoping for huge pump next month  Grin

After all sorts of dumps right now it's been really proven that price will bounce back due to more new investors demand for the lower price right now and they will actually waited for that to happen. We should expect fast changing price value, it can be going up or down trend and it depends on how the market behaves with regards to supply and demand.

tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

The only worry from here is that when the recovery happens (it will happen) that bitcoin recovers hard and then alts suffer further because bitcoin steals all of the money and attention away from them.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 08:54:59 AM by BettingTips

Bitcoin rates tend to be downtrend so I see that is out of the ordinary in the cryptocurrency market. You should not be so worried about that. The cryptocurrency market, especially Bitcoin, is suffering from negative news from the media as well as individuals. The purpose is to lower the price of Bitcoin to buy in to make profits when the exchange rate increases over the next 4 months.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

Because it Christmas and people withdraw their Bitcoin to convert it into cash to use it for Christmas celebration. That is one of the reason why Bitcoin is getting low.
ethos777

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:03:00 AM

Watch for Bitcoin ETF applications. As soon as they get approved Bitcoin will go up.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:08:03 AM

The negative news about bitcoin could be reason on bitcoin's value for it might be also one reason for some big investors to drop their bitcoin.Just like what happened yesterday when the justice minister of South Korea announced of their plans to ban crypto currency trading in their country and raided exchanges for tax evasion.The news had a great effect on bitcoin's price though the said  plan was not been finalized yet.
The volatility of bitcoin's price is just normal, it may fall its value now but it will recover soon.This is just the event traders are waiting in order to buy more coins to hodl.
micoholic

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:17:34 AM

Watch for Bitcoin ETF applications. As soon as they get approved Bitcoin will go up.

What are those ETH applications? How will they affect Bitcoin's value in the future? Does it really guarantee that it will make the price skyrocket till nowhere? Cmon' we have gone through a price surge last year that no one expects, people keep coming through then switch with Altcoins as Bitcoin keeps getting lower. I really hate to see that all of my investment with it just keeps sliding down which shows no sign of going up. Well, I do hope what you're saying is true as I'm running out of patience and might dump my coins at a losing rate.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

The negative news about bitcoin could be reason on bitcoin's value for it might be also one reason for some big investors to drop their bitcoin.Just like what happened yesterday when the justice minister of South Korea announced of their plans to ban crypto currency trading in their country and raided exchanges for tax evasion.The news had a great effect on bitcoin's price though the said  plan was not been finalized yet.
The volatility of bitcoin's price is just normal, it may fall its value now but it will recover soon.This is just the event traders are waiting in order to buy more coins to hodl.
I think this is case often happen when some governments in different countries want to ban the use of bitcoin and then a price drop in bitcoin, some time ago it has happened several times, but what do you see after that? bitcoin prices back to normal even continue to rise up to $17k, I think the current price drop is not a bad thing, it's an opportunity for you to buy more bitcoin again,,
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:04:50 AM

rising and falling bitcoin prices that are common, sometimes every business that will not continue smoothly, sometimes there is also a bend like road. better bitcoin price up or down we are grateful only. because the business is also so, no need to be surprised.
I think I agree with that's common thing happened to bitcoin many business are not better enough so we better adjust our self into it because bitcoin adjust itself to make its price better not only for himself and I think it also for us.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: