Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24478 times)
Aberrant

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

Why didn’t you decide to provide with a bounty program? Just to popularize TV-TWO via Twitter ?

They didn’t have any bounties. They focus more on selling tokens to advertisers than to public.

Are you sure about it? How about this [BOUNTY] 🔷 TV-TWO | CONNECT YOUR TV TO THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 🔷 ? which is also linked on the main OP in this thread?
I can see some various campaigns including signature bounties, facebook and twitters. Is that inactive bounties so you say they did not have any bounties?

Oh thanks! I haven’t been searching for it honestly since I’m only a junior.. but it’s a useful info anyway
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

Hey awesome idea, just got more attention for this and will have a closer look on it!
Looking forward to great discussions on the telegram channel. Smiley
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

Why didn’t you decide to provide with a bounty program? Just to popularize TV-TWO via Twitter ?

They didn’t have any bounties. They focus more on selling tokens to advertisers than to public.

Are you sure about it? How about this [BOUNTY] 🔷 TV-TWO | CONNECT YOUR TV TO THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 🔷 ? which is also linked on the main OP in this thread?
I can see some various campaigns including signature bounties, facebook and twitters. Is that inactive bounties so you say they did not have any bounties?

Oh thanks! I haven’t been searching for it honestly since I’m only a junior.. but it’s a useful info anyway

It’s right on the first page Wink

Dev! Is demo coining soon? Glad to try this out!
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

It’s right on the second page Grin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyRo4LmwM1s
No live demo yet, only a video but shows quite a few essential features.
Road map states that interactive demo will be available really soon(not sure when though).
I'm also eager to try this out, positive vibes with this team I sense (with master Yoda's voice)

Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

It’s right on the second page Grin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyRo4LmwM1s
No live demo yet, only a video but shows quite a few essential features.
Road map states that interactive demo will be available really soon(not sure when though).
I'm also eager to try this out, positive vibes with this team I sense (with master Yoda's voice)

Grin Grin Grin
Yeah! That’s I was talking about! In road map it comes in February!
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

I wonder why there is no hyip around tv-two..
Deform

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

Obviously, because of the lack of marketing! It happens every time the company thinks “hey, we are the great team, have a good idea”. But forget about something really important!
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

Obviously, because of the lack of marketing! It happens every time the company thinks “hey, we are the great team, have a good idea”. But forget about something really important!

Suppose you are right! I found so many IcOs that have been abandoned because they’ve collected so little funds. On the other hand, I’ve seen those which are veeeeery suspicious but sold out their coins in few hours. Just because of beautiful commercials!
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

A friend of mine has a little advertising company, I can suggested him to buy your tokens. But he asked me how much he would save if he bought them.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

What problems could you face if someone breaks the TV-TWO rules one day and uploads content that is not allowed here? I’m not sure I think about hackers. But I think you cannot control all the content on a complete variety of channels. So there could be unscrupulous content providers  Cry Undecided
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

You know, targeting in marketing is quite annoying. Every time I see such ads I feel like someone’s pursuing me! Then my question is what you are going to do with ads providers. How do they pretend to sell goods directly. Probably you should add an ability to buy the product from ads having more advantages!
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

Does the reward in tokens depends on its value? So in this case we would get the same amount in USD. Huh
Yoverdot

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

What fees should advertisers pay for a channel with 1m number of viewers a day? What if I would like to watch several videos simultaneously, will I have several rewards?
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

What fees should advertisers pay for a channel with 1m number of viewers a day? What if I would like to watch several videos simultaneously, will I have several rewards?

I believe you are not able to abuse the system in a such way Smiley It would be too easy then. Probably you better have several accounts for this purpose.
Yoverdot

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

I believe you are not able to abuse the system in a such way Smiley It would be too easy then. Probably you better have several accounts for this purpose.

Mm, you r right probably. It’s reasonable. I’m not looking for a way to abuse, I hope I will not be able to do so, because in this case everyone could do this for sure. But I’m still interested in how much I would get Smiley
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

I guess we will have to wait for developers response on this question. I also wonder if "multiple instances" going to be possible.
It's not meant to be a farming mechanism, those credits earned from ads, promo videos or trailers are for you to spend on content you will be potentially interested, this is just my reasoning.
Speaking of content, how TV-TWO is planing to fill its offer for movies and other video entertainment?
I assume you wont be making your own productions, at least not at the beginning  Smiley (but are you planing to?), will you rent content from other platforms, like Netflix/HBO etc?   

Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

I guess we will have to wait for developers response on this question. I also wonder if "multiple instances" going to be possible.
It's not meant to be a farming mechanism, those credits earned from ads, promo videos or trailers are for you to spend on content you will be potentially interested, this is just my reasoning.
Speaking of content, how TV-TWO is planing to fill its offer for movies and other video entertainment?
I assume you wont be making your own productions, at least not at the beginning  Smiley (but are you planing to?), will you rent content from other platforms, like Netflix/HBO etc?   

HBO offers too great stuff. It’s probably rude not to rent it Smiley As I see, it’s more like a platform that allows content maker providing with their show and broadcasts. But I don’t expect movies or smth. I only think they can deal with series and get a huge audience if they were for free. Or at least for TTV tokens !
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

What could Blockchain TV bring to the society? Unfortunately, I don’t think it would make the content better.
Ceburekus

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

What could Blockchain TV bring to the society? Unfortunately, I don’t think it would make the content better.

You did not understand. Nothing is going to change in words of content. Today, if you are a customer, you may only have the goods and services that producers provide you with. Here you can have a little advantage compared to the today’s broadcasting industry. You can now have money from advertisers.
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

That’s good that advertisers transfer a part of the money to users directly not only to merchants. It looks pretty fair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: