Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto  (Read 24478 times)
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

That’s good that advertisers transfer a part of the money to users directly not only to merchants. It looks pretty fair.

Alternatively, there is also a cash back system that allows to get a little from purchasing the goods. I don not know who pays in this case.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

That’s good that advertisers transfer a part of the money to users directly not only to merchants. It looks pretty fair.

Alternatively, there is also a cash back system that allows to get a little from purchasing the goods. I don not know who pays in this case.

Cash back is a pure marketing strategy. Then you should understand that merchants give this ‘discount’ to a customer. It’s a little trick that works well in words of attracting potential buyers. Indeed!
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

Hey! When do you expect I could get some revenue from selling my TTV tokens?
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

Same question. But I also wonder when I get my instant profit once I hold the token? Or I didn’t understand something..
jttp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:30:56 PM

What problems could you face if someone breaks the TV-TWO rules one day and uploads content that is not allowed here? I’m not sure I think about hackers. But I think you cannot control all the content on a complete variety of channels. So there could be unscrupulous content providers  Cry Undecided

Hey bitoshka! Not implemented yet, so take this with a grain of salt, but the idea is to have token holders vote on the content guidelines for the platform to find the right balance between freedom of expression and a positive user experience.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:32:24 PM

Does the reward in tokens depends on its value? So in this case we would get the same amount in USD. Huh

Yes, we aim to keep the reward for users of the app constant in USD. Participant of the crowdsale will see increasing utility of the token with more users on the platform.
jttp (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

What fees should advertisers pay for a channel with 1m number of viewers a day? What if I would like to watch several videos simultaneously, will I have several rewards?
I believe you are not able to abuse the system in a such way Smiley It would be too easy then. Probably you better have several accounts for this purpose.
I guess we will have to wait for developers response on this question. I also wonder if "multiple instances" going to be possible.
It's not meant to be a farming mechanism, those credits earned from ads, promo videos or trailers are for you to spend on content you will be potentially interested, this is just my reasoning.
Speaking of content, how TV-TWO is planing to fill its offer for movies and other video entertainment?
I assume you wont be making your own productions, at least not at the beginning  Smiley (but are you planing to?), will you rent content from other platforms, like Netflix/HBO etc?   

TV-TWO can integrate trailers from Netflix and become a channel of discovery for their content. TV-TWO will focus on shorter videos that provide quick entertainment. Travel videos, drone footage. Why do we believe we can win over content creators? While YouTube is optimizing for the shareholder value of Alphabet, TV-TWO is optimizing for utility to users and video producers to maximize the token value. The economics for content creators are inherently superior on our open platform. While video producers will not stop uploading to YouTube from day one, they will tell their audience to go over to TV-TWO, because they earn more on our platform with every single view. This will lead to exclusive partnerships in the medium term.

About the token farming point: We ensures through occasional surveys and on-screen dialogs that users are engaged. You could compare this to Netflix's "Are you still watching".
jttp (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

The utility of the token increases with every user on the platform. We aim to list 14 days after the end of the public crowdsale.
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

The utility of the token increases with every user on the platform. We aim to list 14 days after the end of the public crowdsale.

Hm! It’s quite fast! What it the procedure of entering the exchange platform?
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:51:49 AM

What fees should advertisers pay for a channel with 1m number of viewers a day? What if I would like to watch several videos simultaneously, will I have several rewards?
I believe you are not able to abuse the system in a such way Smiley It would be too easy then. Probably you better have several accounts for this purpose.
I guess we will have to wait for developers response on this question. I also wonder if "multiple instances" going to be possible.
It's not meant to be a farming mechanism, those credits earned from ads, promo videos or trailers are for you to spend on content you will be potentially interested, this is just my reasoning.
Speaking of content, how TV-TWO is planing to fill its offer for movies and other video entertainment?
I assume you wont be making your own productions, at least not at the beginning  Smiley (but are you planing to?), will you rent content from other platforms, like Netflix/HBO etc?   

TV-TWO can integrate trailers from Netflix and become a channel of discovery for their content. TV-TWO will focus on shorter videos that provide quick entertainment. Travel videos, drone footage. Why do we believe we can win over content creators? While YouTube is optimizing for the shareholder value of Alphabet, TV-TWO is optimizing for utility to users and video producers to maximize the token value. The economics for content creators are inherently superior on our open platform. While video producers will not stop uploading to YouTube from day one, they will tell their audience to go over to TV-TWO, because they earn more on our platform with every single view. This will lead to exclusive partnerships in the medium term.

About the token farming point: We ensures through occasional surveys and on-screen dialogs that users are engaged. You could compare this to Netflix's "Are you still watching".

Its not totally clear to me. What do you mean by focusing on shoterer content? Then I should not expect any other materials? Like series or TV shows?
Fanat74

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Well, almost every ICO state this! How does it work Huh I can imagine that it could be a consequence of an increasing demand. I think TTV will be mostly demanded by advertisers. It is probably a bit stronger than if users affected more.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

This looks awesome! If advertisers paid me a fee for showing commercials I would end up with being angry Smiley Smiley Wink
Logan22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

This looks awesome! If advertisers paid me a fee for showing commercials I would end up with being angry Smiley Smiley Wink

Oh yeah! That’s obviously good for all users! That’s why this project looks existing.

It’s the last thing though, blockchain television is a good thing after all.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

I read in whitepaper that you won’t enter exchanges. Is it true? Or I misunderstood?
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

I read in whitepaper that you won’t enter exchanges. Is it true? Or I misunderstood?

Where did you find it? They told that it tooks about two weeks to lust one some .
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

Where did you find it? They told that it tooks about two weeks to lust one some .

To ‘list’ ?
Yes, I haven’t found such info, that there are not going to ignore exchanges. However, this could ease the auto regulation process. But could it then named decentralized?
drdorianjd

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

Beware of any phishing attempts via private messages and monitor the website closely for any updates.
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

To ‘list’ ?
Yes, I haven’t found such info, that there are not going to ignore exchanges. However, this could ease the auto regulation process. But could it then named decentralized?
I think there is a misunderstanding. You can see the "How does it work?" about the TV-TWO platform itself on the website. Step 5 mentioned about trade the tokens for ether, bitcoin or fiat. I think it is clear this tokens will enter exchanges.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

To ‘list’ ?
I think there is a misunderstanding. You can see the "How does it work?" about the TV-TWO platform itself on the website. Step 5 mentioned about trade the tokens for ether, bitcoin or fiat. I think it is clear this tokens will enter exchanges.

Yes, there is! Interesting how they are going to provide with fiat exchange.
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

Beware of any phishing attempts via private messages and monitor the website closely for any updates.

What are you talking about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: