Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 09:45:09 AM

Again, what part of that suggests that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? What part of that shows Labcoin admitting to have lied about mining with 2 Th/s?

If you think Labcoin is mining with 2Th/s where are the block rewards going?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 09:45:41 AM

i didn't read the last 50 pages, but did anyone else notice that there aren't any traces from the smd pads on the board? the chips should be connected in  some form of chain. i don't think those boards are worth anything.

You do understand that circuit boards have multiple layers, right?

yes, i understand that very well. i also know that smd pads are on the top or bottom layer, so the traces have to start there. since there are no vias, there are also no traces connected to the pads.

Maybe the vias are under the pads?

I'm not saying it's not strange looking. I'd certainly like to see the other side of the board, or the gerber files.

Maybe, maybe, what if..

Keep clutching at straws boys and sooner or later they'll just slip right through your fingers.

Mab said the share price would hit 0.006 not on last nights news but the previous failed attempt by Labcon to pursuade the masses they were legit.  More hot air and broken dreams.

I find it staggering that people are still here trying to pick up the pieces.  But how can you rebuild when you're wandering aimlessly in the dark with nothing left but smouldering ashes?

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 09:52:26 AM

Again, what part of that suggests that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s?
Very simple ways to prove they were hashing were stated, and they did none of them.
They claim it isn't "stable"; even more reasons to use a pool and not solo mine.

Just because they never bothered using those methods acceptable to the community, that does not mean they lied about hashing at 2 Th/s. Neither does them claiming stability issues or pool mining.

What part of that shows Labcoin admitting to have lied about mining with 2 Th/s?
Why would it matter? Do you even logic?

Because it's a blatant lie. People are claiming that Labcoin have admitted lying about hashing. I'm calling those lying cunts out because I know Labcoin said no such thing. I know that to be pure bullshit.

Spread as much FUD as you like, but if you start with the blatant lies, I'll call you on it.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 09:55:29 AM

Again, what part of that suggests that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? What part of that shows Labcoin admitting to have lied about mining with 2 Th/s?

To an address. An address they have stated will be shared later with us. Does the fact that they refuse to share this address now, prove that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? Of course it doesn't.

Do people here not understand the difference between facts, rumours, speculation and evidence?
foxykah

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 09:55:43 AM

Very simple ways to prove they were hashing were stated, and they did none of them.
They claim it isn't "stable"; even more reasons to use a pool and not solo mine.

Just because they never bothered using those methods acceptable to the community, that does not mean they lied about hashing at 2 Th/s. Neither does them claiming stability issues or pool mining.

What part of that shows Labcoin admitting to have lied about mining with 2 Th/s?

Because it's a blatant lie. People are claiming that Labcoin have admitted lying about hashing. I'm calling those lying cunts out because I know Labcoin said no such thing. I know that to be pure bullshit.

Spread as much FUD as you like, but if you start with the blatant lies, I'll call you on it.

Ok, then what is your opinion on the current situation, and what is a stable price in your opinion?

Good things come to those who wait.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:03:43 AM

Ok, then what is your opinion on the current situation, and what is a stable price in your opinion?

They're hashing with 2 Th/s and will increasing the hash rate with time. This is not as easy or straightforward as they thought it would be, hence the stability issues. They will fix these issues or learn to work around them. They will pay dividends on the 17th.

As for a stable price, we're not going to see one until Labcoin satisfy the demands of the community.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:06:46 AM

To an address. An address they have stated will be shared later with us. Does the fact that they refuse to share this address now, prove that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? Of course it doesn't.
So I guess I can claim Space Elephants exist, even if I refuse to prove it.

You win the deluded butthurt idiot award of the day.

Of course you can make such claims, hence religions.

Also, it seems to me that you're the one who's butthurt simply from knowing that I'm not butthurt in the slightest. I maybe butthurt in November, but at the moment I'm like  Cheesy Grin
foxykah

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:08:07 AM

It is interesting, that people are buying in constantly. I dont know, this is not even over yet..

Good things come to those who wait.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:08:44 AM

Again, I don't care about them admitting to be lying or not; they're claiming things they should prove, no need to complicate things further.

Then why are you responding to my comments calling out people claiming that Labcoin admitted to telling lies about hashing? Do you even Logic?
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 10:11:56 AM

I think i missed the part.. where they say: we dont mine atm; we dont have the 2th.. someone has that on his clipboard?

I think it's something inbetween. They have working chips, which are hashing, but they don't operate on a productional scale yet.

Also, I'll give the following a requote, because I noticed it just now:

NOT AN UPDATE, JUST PERSONAL OPINION:

To be brutally honest. I realize that has been delays, and I also realize that communication has not always been what I wish we could provide. BUT, supporting day trading or providing updates at the whim of every single person that owns a share is just not priority.

If you do not believe Labcoin can deliver, or that somehow the team is running the world most advanced long-con ever you are well in your right to sell your shares.

The project is fully funded and I have personally 100% faith that Sam and the developers can and will deliver and though mining has been delayed, every single (even the most pessimistic) calculation I have done makes selling my shares anywhere near current price a bad idea.

I am not saying this to influence share price, but simply because it is getting a little tiring to see people yell and scream completely irrelevant information.

The chips that have been developed perform well within variance of what can be expected, boards have arrive and are arriving as we speak and mining will according to the team be up and running at production speeds within a week or two.

With 100,000+ chips already ordered I see no reason as to why the project would not yield a very healthy profit within the next month.

The next update will not be scheduled but rather I will see to it that we update the forum and btct.co when mining is running and the team can show more details on the operation.

I know its easy to have 20/20 hindsight but I feel that frequent updates do more harm then good. Feel free to voice your opinion of course (as I am sure you will).

I guess asking for some measure of reason is futile but the best I can do is to inform as best as I can. Hopefully I will be able to look back at this thread in a few months and smile.

Edit: I can personally guarantee that no one on the Labcoin team has the Photoshop skills to fake the chip/board images. Source; engineers are not artists.

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:12:50 AM

It is interesting, that people are buying in constantly. I dont know, this is not even over yet..

Of course they are. Why do you think they bothered to blag you to sell off in the first place? Just to laugh at you? No, it was to buy your shares at a cheap price.
nousfeed

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:13:43 AM

Thanks for calling me a cunt, really appreciate it.
when they say they are hashing at 2th, then say mining has been delayed, then say they need more time to tweak and calibrate boards and chips before they are stable enough for production. How can they have 2th in production and get 4 th by monday when they still need time to tweak and calibrate boards and chips before they put into production.

What is your definition of lieing, do they need to admit to it fully before it is a lie?
For a lot of people that is enough for them to feel they have been misled.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:19:05 AM

Of course you can make such claims, hence religions.
You're so easy to play with. This is exactly the kind of reply I was expecting.
Ask yourself, is investing on religious-like beliefs sane?

No, investing on religious-like beliefs is not sane and I never said it was, or advocated such an investment strategy. I simply made a true and factual statement.

Also, it seems to me that you're the one who's butthurt simply from knowing that I'm not butthurt in the slightest. I maybe butthurt in November, but at the moment I'm like  Cheesy Grin
Why would I be? I have no stake in this whole story, I'm just here to mock people.
And your messages are pretty transparent.

Exactly, you are here to mock me and it isn't working. Not only is is not working, but I've shown that what you were saying about me was complete nonsense. That's why you are butthurt.

Then why are you responding to my comments calling out people claiming that Labcoin admitted to telling lies about hashing?
To tell you that's not what matters.

Do you even Logic?
Try to come up with your own stuff, please.

It's funnier turning your own rantings against you.
demzie

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:19:31 AM

I dont get it..

People who blame/fuck/fud/swear/whatever/dont believe in labcoin and even sold there shares, what are you doing here?
Why do you care? Why do you care about the hashing? Why do you care about the chips and boards? Get a life?

But on the other hand; everytime it hits 0020 or below the shares get eaten Wink

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 10:20:31 AM

no other stocks are shooting up - the short term traders are just spooked.

no change for the holders - just a lot of reading 1st thing in the morning!

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 10:22:19 AM

Do people here not understand the difference between facts, rumours, speculation and evidence?

Facts, rumors, speculation and evidence are all things that move the market. You're making predictions about the likelihood of future events, and all of those things come into play.

Plus, if half of the "community" no longer trusts them, then the price is going to be a lot less then it otherwise would be come November when you were planning on selling.

Because, even if the risk has increased, the potential reward is still pretty high. Even if you thought there was a 90% chance of failure, it would make sense to invest a small chunk in hopes that 10% gets you better then a 10x return

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:25:00 AM

Thanks for calling me a cunt, really appreciate it.
when they say they are hashing at 2th, then say mining has been delayed, then say they need more time to tweak and calibrate boards and chips before they are stable enough for production. How can they have 2th in production and get 4 th by monday when they still need time to tweak and calibrate boards and chips before they put into production.

What is your definition of lieing, do they need to admit to it fully before it is a lie?
For a lot of people that is enough for them to feel they have been misled.

Your welcome. If you don't want to be called a "lying cunt" in future, then stop spreading lies and stick to FUD. Claiming that Labcoin admitted to telling lies about hashing is the actual lie. By all means, speculate on what it means but don't lie about it and then try and pass those lies off as if they came from Labcoin.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:32:07 AM

Facts, rumors, speculation and evidence are all things that move the market. You're making predictions about the likelihood of future events, and all of those things come into play.

Plus, if half of the "community" no longer trusts them, then the price is going to be a lot less then it otherwise would be come November when you were planning on selling.

Because, even if the risk has increased, the potential reward is still pretty high. Even if you thought there was a 90% chance of failure, it would make sense to invest a small chunk in hopes that 10% gets you better then a 10x return

I'm just calling people out for spreading blatant lies. Take for example Labcoin saying that they were doing some tweaking. That somehow became "Labcoin admits to lying about hashing with 2 TH/s". That's a blatant lie as Labcoin said no such thing.

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:35:01 AM

No, investing on religious-like beliefs is not sane and I never said it was, or advocated such an investment strategy. I simply made a true and factual statement.
You never said it was, but it doesn't matter if you said it: you're too dumb to understand that's what you are doing.

Exactly, you are here to mock me and it isn't working. Not only is is not working, but I've shown that what you were saying about me was complete nonsense. That's why you are butthurt.
Oh, you're turning into Labcoin now! Claiming stuff without a shred of proof.
So cute.
And I'm not mocking you, you self-important monkey. I'm mocking every cheerleader here. You're just the stupidest today.

It's funnier turning your own rantings against you.
That's not how it works.

You said you were here to mock people. Last time I checked, I was a person, therefore, you are here to mock me.

Do you even logic?
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:36:48 AM

I dont get it..

People who blame/fuck/fud/swear/whatever/dont believe in labcoin and even sold there shares, what are you doing here?
We heard it the first time, and we still don't care.

Are you surprised people argue on the Internet? Really?

You care that little, that you spend all your time arguing about it. Yeah, you sure convinced us that you don't care, honest!
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: