Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 [473] 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:48:04 PM

Yes labcoin is capable of riding every wave if they could do that they would be trading millions not building bitcoin miners.

Labcoin IPO: 7,000 btc

Labcoin 24 hour volume: 3,370 btc (Almost half the IPO amount in one day)

Labcoin 7 day volume: 10,246 btc (About $1,200,000 in 1 week)

Every wave has been created due to someway of Labcoin posting. (Wait too long, post vague information, claim 500TH/s, "We are solomining right now at 2TH/s", etc...)

They have complete control of this market and could have easily made more money with the 5 - 8 FUD cycles they have enabled since IPO than they would mining with real hardware for a year.

Actually I am beginning to think they are genius.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyohi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:49:26 PM

I'll show you the best IPO ever. I've made millions of bitcoin from it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263684.0
afrotec

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Coinnoisseur

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:49:44 PM

http://www.ehow.com/how_5868467_set-up-live-feed-computer.html

JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:50:40 PM

They remind me of japanese killing whales on south park.

Show us proof lab coin

Fucka uuu whaleeeee

The hilarious thing is they could very well be doing everything they are saying but in their minds they think the Competition might steal their secrets.

With the amount of paranoid comments on this thread wouldn't be surprised if they have the same line of thinking.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:53:04 PM

Yes labcoin is capable of riding every wave if they could do that they would be trading millions not building bitcoin miners.

Labcoin IPO: 7,000 btc

Labcoin 24 hour volume: 3,370 btc (Almost half the IPO amount in one day)

Labcoin 7 day volume: 10,246 btc (About $1,200,000 in 1 week)

Every wave has been created due to someway of Labcoin posting. (Wait too long, post vague information, claim 500TH/s, "We are solomining right now at 2TH/s", etc...)

They have complete control of this market and could have easily made more money with the 5 - 8 FUD cycles they have enabled since IPO than they would mining with real hardware for a year.

Actually I am beginning to think they are genius.

Yeah 500th/december only makes 2 million the first month. What you day makes no sense, if that was the case they would just pump instead of trying to predict cycles which they won't even be able to sell out of.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:57:10 PM

I'll show you the best IPO ever. I've made millions of bitcoin from it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263684.0

That thread was great

/end contact
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:58:57 PM

Q: When are you going to lock the shares ?
A: *no answer*

Q: When are you going to show us the mining address ?
A: soon(tm)

Q: Why did it took you so long to show us your address ?

Q: Hmm, can we have pictures ?
A: Sure, here are two pictures of our board and some random chips.

Q: Can we see the board and the chips assembled ?

Q: What is your actual hashrate ?

Q: About the pictures, we raised some concerns about the board, what can you tell us ?
A: We won't publish any pictures, it seems to confuse our shareholders.

Thanks, AMAZING COMPANY.

EDIT: I forgot:

Q: What should we do now ?
A: Buy more shares, labcoin is awesome, trust us. You won't regret.

Q: But I lost so many BTC with you..
A: Don't worry, everything is fine. You will see. Soon it will be a 10bag. I can tell you. 100%. Buy now. Please. Now. Please.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:01:29 PM

Yeah 500th/december only makes 2 million the first month. What you day makes no sense, if that was the case they would just pump instead of trying to predict cycles which they won't even be able to sell out of.

Firstly I am not positive its a scam. I post an alternative point of view because if it was a scam this is how it would go. You milk as much as possible because riding might make more than one giant dump. Also if this is a scam then its not over yet, the giant dump might be on its way. For example they post a address mined with an avalon or something and in minutes the share rockets before the investors realise its not a 100TH/s miner. Then as the FUD starts they dump the whole thing and thats when its over. The whole game nets them 20,000 bitcoin +

However I think its only slightly more likely its not a scam and they have tested a few individual chips, but they can't hash them consistantly, don't have proper boards assembled and have been lying all this time. They said 2TH/s because they got 1 chip working and expected all the others to follow, but that did not happen and by then they made the post. The situation now is they might be able to get a few GH/s online but its all just falling apart.

Take one of those two, I understand you will opt for a third option, that they are really mining with a rig and assembled boards. But I don't see that as a plausible possibility.

EDIT: and getting 500TH/s online is unrealistic. This is complete and utter fantasy. No chance this was ever a possibility, especially by December's end.
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:01:49 PM

they would just pump

like this?

Again, we advise anyone to purchase more shares now that they are cheap.

those interested in acquiring shares should just take advantage of the current cheap prices.

We are confident in fact that the price will raise tenfold in respect to IPO price in reasonable time, and advise anyone until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision.

Our advice for investors is to just hold on until we post solid proofs and do not sell on unjustified panic waves.

JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:03:14 PM

they would just pump

like this?

those interested in acquiring shares should just take advantage of the current cheap prices.

We are confident in fact that the price will raise tenfold in respect to IPO price in reasonable time, and advise anyone until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision.

Our advice for investors is to just hold on until we post solid proofs and do not sell on unjustified panic waves.

No a real pump when you buy a bunch of shared cheap and physically pump the price.
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:04:02 PM

No a real pump when you buy a bunch of shared cheap and physically pump the price.

funny, cause every time they post, "someone" buys thousands of shares

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:04:30 PM

Firstly I am not positive its a scam. I post an alternative point of view because if it was a scam this is how it would go. You milk as much as possible because riding might make more than one giant dump. Also if this is a scam then its not over yet, the giant dump might be on its way. For example they post a address mined with an avalon or something and in minutes the share rockets before the investors realise its not a 100TH/s miner. Then as the FUD starts they dump the whole thing and thats when its over. The whole game nets them 20,000 bitcoin +

However I think its only slightly more likely its not a scam and they have tested a few individual chips, but they can't hash them consistantly, don't have proper boards assembled and have been lying all this time. They said 2TH/s because they got 1 chip working and expected all the others to follow, but that did not happen and by then they made the post. The situation now is they might be able to get a few GH/s online but its all just falling apart.

Take one of those two, I understand you will opt for a third option, that they are really mining with a rig and assembled boards. But I don't see that as a plausible possibility.

EDIT: and getting 500TH/s online is unrealistic. This is complete and utter fantasy. No chance this was ever a possibility, especially by December's end.

Quoting myself because i'm at the end of the stupid page and I want Johny to tell me his third option to my two I presented.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:06:17 PM

Labcoin-

I wasn't confused by your pictures.

You showed us some boards and some chips.  Great.  Not at all confusing. I understand they're boards and chips.

What YOU seem confused about is think that's in any way sufficient.

It's not.

Here, I'll make this easy.  

The follow items will drastically improve your relations with investors.

1 - A photo of an assembled board.

2 - A photo of computer screen showing the mining software running while attached to a board.  Ideally with hashrate, but really, just show us you're running.

3 - Tell us how many chips you have running RIGHT NOW, not at some future point.  It doesn't matter much if it's a tiny number. Right now we assume you have 0.  Any number greater than 0 is an improvement.

4- If you've found a block, tell us which one it is.

5- Give us your mining address.

Do these simple things and your stock price will soar in a matter of minutes.

Do it.

JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:07:54 PM

Buying Avalons would be the best option to scam. The whole trading cycles thing is a bit unrealistic.

No the 2nd option makes the most sense. I think its very plausible with cheap chinese labor to have a 3rd part assemble everything for you, so 500th is possible.

Look at icedrill they are going to deploy 300-500th also.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:12:19 PM

Quoting myself because i'm at the end of the stupid page and I want Johny to tell me his third option to my two I presented.

Only reason I can think for option 3 is they are paranoid or have some sort of mental problem where they think they will get screwed posting before they have a very high hash rate, but I think option to is the most plausible. They might be hashing but on and off, and probably nowhere near 2th for an extended period of time as their boards need tweaking to be stable.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:13:15 PM

Labcoin-
You showed us some boards and some chips.  Great.  Not at all confusing. I understand they're boards and chips.
It's not.

2 - A photo of computer screen showing the mining software running while attached to a board.  Ideally with hashrate, but really, just show us you're running.
3 - Tell us how many chips you have running RIGHT NOW, not at some future point.  It doesn't matter much if it's a tiny number. Right now we assume you have 0.  Any number greater than 0 is an improvement.

Do it.

Well I am sure they will spread this out and do some of those options. Riding the wave will make them even more money (They just need to be convincing enough for the first few minutes for the pump and then just fake enough for people to tear them apart that they can then dump)

Lets see:

1 - They will give a photo at some point, this I am sure of. Not sure if they will introduce subtle fakeness or make it as real as possible. Remember Labcoin are not stupid. They know the PCB had no trace, its all planned out.

2 - Easy one to fake up. This won't be a big run but it'll make them about 200 bitcoin.

3 - You mean just say words, this will happen.

4 - If they get a block this will happen. This would actually be one of the few genuine reasons for the price to naturaly increase. Except people will ask questions about other blocks. Then they will be silent and dump.

5 - I will be impressed if they give this before the above, because once we see the lack of mining going on the scam is up (This is the last big dump)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:13:56 PM

Only reason I can think for option 3 is they are paranoid or have some sort of mental problem where they think they will get screwed posting before they have a very high hash rate, but I think option to is the most plausible. They might be hashing but on and off, and probably nowhere near 2th for an extended period of time as their boards need tweaking to be stable.

*tweaking* is the magic word. And btw, what is the problem telling to the shareholders that they don't want to post pictures because they fear that some competitors could take advantage of it ?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:15:17 PM

Labcoin-

It's not.

Do it.

They would if they were scammers. Photoshop some boards, software hashing, block found from an avalon, sky rocket price and disappear not do the complete opposite and post for months at a time and do none of those things.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:16:24 PM

*tweaking* is the magic word. And btw, what is the problem telling to the shareholders that they don't want to post pictures because they fear that some competitors could take advantage of it ?

They have in the past about somethings which makes this a plausible reason
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:16:30 PM

We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring
shares should just take advantage of the current cheap prices.

Last Active:    Today at 04:57:41 PM

Goodbye Labcoin!

We are here to stay and everyone who is having doubts will have to change his opinion once we show what we achieved.

So after 45 full pages this is your reply?

We do expect the first version 1 chips for early August and shortly later a working prototype, and the plan is to tape the version 2 @65nm outside university channels.

Show me the chips please!

Probably no more pictures as they only do create more confusion.

A working hardware will never create confusion.

Edit: should i create a tip wallet for tips from you people for waking up labcoin?Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 [473] 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: