Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin  (Read 2316 times)
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

Most of altcoin issued base on bitcoin thats why if you see bitcoin down alt coin also lose againts dollar. If bitcoin dissappear which i think its not gonna happen most alt coin probably will be death. Bitcoin is too big to fail now. Even if people saying that this is the dot com bubble 2.0 i still dont believe what they are saying. Bitcoin changing fiat in the long run and i 100000% sure untill now..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:06:52 AM

Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
if bitcoins will crash and are in a low position, altcoin prices may also decrease drastically. because altcoin prices are corrected at bitcoin prices. so altcoin will follow wherever bitcoin is whether it is in high position or low position.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

this is only temporary bro ,, i say that your statement is nonsense. I still believe that the bitcoin and other altcoins will grow and develop well again. I have analyzed and studied the development of bitcoin.

I believe bitcoin or altcoin will continue to grow and there is no death, the more advanced digital technology then the crypto currency will continue to exist, because bitcoin and altcoin is the first digital currency that simplify the transaction
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

I think this year will determine if Bitcoin still has influence on the Altcoin market, Ethereum and NEO are two projects that I think will definitely give BTC a good fight for its position, I lean more on Ethereum because it is more of a Global platform than NEO which tends to serve the Chinese market
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

altcoin seems to be a good thing because it has potential represents the many types, even I think enthusiasts will all switch to bitcoin altcoin has more profit.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
if bitcoins will crash and are in a low position, altcoin prices may also decrease drastically. because altcoin prices are corrected at bitcoin prices. so altcoin will follow wherever bitcoin is whether it is in high position or low position.
Definitely you're right, most altcoins are relying on the value of  bitcoin which is easily to convert to bitcoin then fiats. As we compare the value of bitcoin on the previous 2 months and nowadays value it has a huge gap as well as the value of altcoins relying on that. On the other hand, when the bitcoin goes down some altcoins will pump up and grabbing opportunity to trade to convert to bitcoin since on that time bitcoin is so down waiting a good opportunity to increase and have a good profit.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:14:18 AM

All of these happened when the Christmas occurred. I think like bitcoin other alt coin users sell there coins to get some money and spend on Christmas . As a result they all decrease because demand value went down.On the other side there's some alt coin who increase when the bitcoin goes down. I am a ETH buyer/seller i always take my eyes on its price. i didn't felt any decrease in ETH prices.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

All of these happened when the Christmas occurred. I think like bitcoin other alt coin users sell there coins to get some money and spend on Christmas . As a result they all decrease because demand value went down.On the other side there's some alt coin who increase when the bitcoin goes down. I am a ETH buyer/seller i always take my eyes on its price. i didn't felt any decrease in ETH prices.

Ethereum too felt to some extent. The price peaked reaching above $1400 in less time period from the value around $300. Later along with bitcoin ethereum too declined and around $1000 it gained resistance and stayed for a long time period. Later it too began to fall almost with similar percentage drop of bitcoin.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:40:10 AM

altcoin is felt much more potential for the future because altcoin there are many, especially the ethereum and ripple. but the bitcoin also should not be forgotten because it is also very important and more promising.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

I think there will be some altcoins that are gonna survive this kind of situation but market will take hard hit. So I think we are always going to need bitcoin for altcoins. Bitcoin is our 1st coin that gave life to ethereum, litecoin or all others.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:58:42 AM

Hello!

Slightly you have a point and that is just a speculation of yours. But we all know that this breakdown of bitcoin is just a normal and predictable thing. We are aware that this crypto currency is volatile that easy to decrease and increase. So if the bitcoin will collapse, same with the altcoin will collapse also.

Metaljo

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

great future for altcoins
Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

it's nonsense

FredStringbet

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

Cryptocurrencies will survive without Bitcoin.
If it crashes we will see a temporarily drop in alts as well, but they will resurrect.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

I think that if bitcoin will crash then so as altcoins since bitcoin is the mother of all coins and most of the investors are believers of bitcoin. So how can they trust any other coins if the mother itself won't be able to prove how strong cryptocurrency is. That can be able to recover in every downfall. The investors will definitely back out.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

Bitcoin goes up and goes down, this is the way of market system. Also altcoins will goes up and down base to bitcoin motion. Even it will reach the deepest crash, I think crypto will not die. Everything will back again in normal rise in the market. I'm pretty sure of it.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

Your question is a mystery to all members of the cryptocurrency world. Currently, there are a large number of different coins and tokens and it is very surprising that each of them depends on bitcoin. At any jump up or down the rest of the coins also go along the chain. I would really like to know the truth about it.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

It is possible that over time, the place of bitcoin, will take another coin.
then the price of coins, will no longer depend on bitcoin. who knows...
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

altcoin is appreciated through bitcoin i think its going to be very difficult if like altcoin without the price of bitcoin.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

That wont happen. Like what everyone is telling on this forum "btc is the mother of all altcoin." Btc will only go up and down but will never vanish in this crypto world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: