Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin  (Read 2316 times)
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:21:30 PM

Crypto currency is the first bit of coin. Bit coin value is much higher than the alt coins.The increase in altitude of the Bitcoin practical world just increases the altcoin habit.Other altcoin will be accepted if Bitcoin is legalized in the world.In the digital currency, the world's most valuable Bit coin dies while other currencies are likely to be destroyed.Alt coins without a bit coin can be a very difficult one.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:24:58 PM

Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
The impact of this is huge, but this will never happen because Bitcoin is a pioneer in the cryptocurrency field and if Bitcoin is lacking then surely this market will soon collapse because there is not enough people to dominate. I think ETH is not competitive enough with Bitcoin
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:32:15 PM

Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
I am very confident that Bitcoin can affect all komponne in cryptocurrency including Altcoin. I saw for some time ago that when the price of Bitcoin increases then the majority of Altcoin prices also increase and when the price of Bitcoin decreases then some Altcoin also decreased, I think Bitcoin has an important role in the market share in cryptocurrency. Without Bitcoin it could be that some Altcoin will disappear and we all know that Bitcoin is a pioneer in the crypto world. It's a matter of time, but I'm still convinced that Bitcoin can survive in the future, we've seen the facts right now that Bitcoin continues to experience significant improvement and next year we'll see a much better thing than this year.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

I believe that Cryptocurrency is the future of paper money. when our lives are increasingly modern digital currencies is essential. it as a new era of money
Bitcoin is the beginning of success, followed then the altcoin. I don't think the cryptocurrency world will die

Make me great again
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

Hello!

Bitcoin is always best cryptocurrency in the market. But ​​the Segwit2X hardfork will be held on December 28, all about the new Bitcoin fork. This is exact reason to fall in the value. After hardfork it will raise continuously. Many altcoins are also depends on the Bitcoin. So these coins are also fall in the market. In January it will change Bitcoin and altcoin are raise in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:12:52 PM

for couple of altcoins they might survive without BTC, can't be sure but some of them are kinda grown up and can walk by themselves.
Everything depends on investors and community, if people want to invest and support them like they are doing with BTC why not? It isn't an easy task but i think it can happen.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:13:47 PM

Hello!

[/qoute]

yes thats right i agree have an effect if bitcoin dump the price but increasing of altcoins is also depends of the demands.

just relax mate do not paranoid and do not panicking yes thats true bitcoin are slightly decrease the value because the correction and today are have many people need the cash money for the holiday season, people withdraw their bitcoin and converting into fiat the bitcoin slightly crashing the price.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:17:11 PM

If that happens, altcoin grows well. Bitcoin is outdated. And the exchange costs them a lot of time and money. Maybe bitcoin will be changed
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:25:41 PM

Currently the buying and selling pressure of most altcoins and their market dominance depends on the market leader Bitcoin. If a wallstreet whale one day decides to dump majority of their Bitcoin holdings then you can expect a price drop. Looking at the weak hands tend to assume that the crypto market has lost a significant amount of market capital so they tend to short their altcoins as well. But today as you can see the markets have already corrected and rebound by a certain percentage which shows that all of these are temporary. Suddenly if some large whale adds a large buy wall then the price will increase and people will convert a certain percentage of it into altcoins.

Also, it could be very much possible that sometime in the future an altcoin could closely compete with Bitcoin and unless Bitcoin has its competing feature that could add value to it, it may struggle to compete. It's all a matter of time.

With this kind of market, it's evident that the altcoins are related to bitcoin very deeply. The price is affected whenever there is a movement although I'm not sure whether the prices are inversely related. With this being said, altcoins will be very much affected if it were to crash. Altcoins are not yet dependent on its own despite having features different from bitcoin. With regards to adoption, there's no coin yet that is at par with bitcoin.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:31:45 PM

Hello!

I actually don't believe both bitcoin or altcoin will actually crash or fall into oblivion.
The technology applied by crypto currency is an advanced technology that is even now being studied by several banks in some worlds for adopted.
Alright, we'll try to make a speculation, if at some point Bitcoin crash. What will happen to altcoins?
In my opinion, some altcoins will be destroyed, but some still survive exists. For example IOTA, XML, etc. some of these coins are supported by some large company group, so will be long live.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:37:40 PM

My thoughts about in this subject, bitcoin is the basis of all altcoin because every time bitcoin price become increase and decrease the price of the other coins will affect also but I believe even if no bitcoin some of the altcoin will survive and it surely grow because people will find another coin to make earnings.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:39:22 PM

I don't agree with you because there is no sense in your statement. First of all, let me tell you few things that rise and decrease in bitcoin value does not necessarily mean that even altcoins value should be affecting them. There are many altcoins whose technology and future value is better than or Equal to bitcoin and because of this reason even if there is strong fall in bitcoin prices, you cannot see similar fall in altcoins. You just see Bitcoin as a Cryptoindex and other Crypto coins as Individual stocks or coins just similar to Stock Market, Where an index is used to measure the overall sentiment and conditions of the Market so that you can trade according to that conditions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shouter

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:49:40 PM

Like many answers, I agree that it is only a momentary drop in the prices. An assumption to justify the fall in prices of alticoins when the price of Bitcoin down (I have no evidence to justify this, it is only a supposition), is that this happened because many people sold their altcoins in order to buy Bitcoins at a low price, since it is certain that the price of Bitcoin will go up,  and so the profit is certain.
braves182

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:56:32 PM

This scenario you described is possible to happen , but in my view just for 1%. Crypro is getting more popular every day, and hardly to believe that million of people can be wrong in their choice. I believe in the BTC and Altcoins future. So, don't worry, just be patient and wait some time.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:58:19 PM

Even though there is no any direct relationship between bitcoin and other altcoins, sometime there may be impact on altcoins from the bitcoin behavior. However you should understand still bitcoin is the market leader and it has very heavy market capitalization. Most of the investors follow the bitcoin behavior to deal with other altcoins.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:12:55 PM

I believe that Cryptocurrency is the future of paper money.

Cryptocurrency is the future without paper money. If cryptocurrencies ever take over there will be no need for cash. It will be credit cards loaded with fiat money or with bitcoins, that's it! Still your answer is off topic, we aren't talking about fiat but altcoins.

Altcoins would remain to be a viable solution and successors to Bitcoin had it failed. We could see how bitcoin cash rises in value. If there's no Bitcoin people will use it or some more anonymous altcoin like monero.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:57:21 PM

Hello!

Today Bitcoin form the market of cryptocurrencies if Bitcoin is growing then most of the altcoins prices are rising. This is a rule. I can not even imagine finance sphere of our days without Bitcoin.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:57:10 AM

In my opinion till now bitcoin is the base currency for all altcoins I agree somehow with your statement if bitcoin crashes so it would affect most of the altcoins as well. But I see no reason of bitcoin crashing, if bitcoin stable I noticed altcoin rises most of the time in that period. I think without bitcoin altcoin will have no future too as I analyse.

GloriousDonkey52

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:17:54 AM

Yeah, altcoin just depends on bitcoin. Without bitcoin or for some reason bitcoin will crash, it will surely crash all other coins in the crypto world.
rumexx

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:26:31 AM

The observation is right, that is when Bitcoin goes south all the altcoins follow suit and the reverse will also affect them all. But Bitcoin can never crashed to zero level. The beauty of the cryptocurrency trade is the liquidity so fear not zero level is not possible.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: