Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin  (Read 2316 times)
Lostan

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

The situation will change when one of the altcoins get to the 1 place according to Market Cap.
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

altcoins will proceeds with the presence and some are most certainly not. Yet, not all can get by without bitcoin so I think bitcoin is great and we can state that altcoins future corresponded with bitcoin. We don't have the foggiest idea about the future yet we expect that ought to be it's future will be splendid with bitcoin
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

this is nonsense .. as we all know that bitcoin and altcoin doesn't stand in dump price.. bitcoin will recover after a big crashes.. that is only a temporary.. so you don't need to worry, if you has a big experience in Crypto World you can see the flow.. just observe and you will know what is happening.
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

Bitcoin is a method to promote cryptocurrency into the future. Maybe one day there will be such a scenario. Or it can grow and find its price, but altcoins will grow further
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

Not all the altcoins are truly dependent on the bitcoins some are the altcoins like eth, bch have their own existence and has grown when the bitcoins are dropping down
But we cannot say about these altcoins will they grow when the bitcoins are growing
But yes there are some altcoins who are directly related to bitcoins and we have seen changes in them with the time according to bth
I don't think soo bitcoins will die now
It has got its value and will surely have a good rise in the market where the investors will get immense profit so the altcoins are still having their way to live in the market
Rest anything can happen in this world
LooBaao

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

If the BTC does not exist, the other altcoin will not be able to exist in the electronic money market. So far BTC is the main coin and the main decision in the market, everyone holding the atlcoin want to change the cash is attributed to BTC. So I think this can not happen.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

The beginning of altcoin without bitcoin would be very hard. I believe it. It might crash for longer time that we can not predict. When the time go on, we will know that altcoin can survive without bitcoin. Bitcoin is not the only one choice of cryptocurrency.
But one question, where will bitcoin goes? Hell? I dont think bitcoin will die.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

Bitcoin is the first coin and can be said to be the parent of all coins, if the price of bitcoin then automatically the price also decreases and vice versa, of course the future of altcoin is highly dependent of bitcoin and without bitcoin it will be difficult to make altcoin survive.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:52:48 PM

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.

Each cryptocurrency has an innate property called volatile if we refer to this, it is unlikely that Bitcoin and Altcoin will crash forever either decrease or increase both temporary, meaning nothing is eternal.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:34:47 AM

Bitcoin is the first coin and can be said to be the parent of all coins, if the price of bitcoin then automatically the price also decreases and vice versa, of course the future of altcoin is highly dependent of bitcoin and without bitcoin it will be difficult to make altcoin survive.
Hiw did you say that without bitcoin if we talk about this day for example if bitcoin will be out of the cryptocurrency. Some alternative coins can stand alone because they have enough foundation that is supposed to be a strong support to their project and more likely to continue

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:01:26 AM

Hiw did you say that without bitcoin if we talk about this day for example if bitcoin will be out of the cryptocurrency. Some alternative coins can stand alone because they have enough foundation that is supposed to be a strong support to their project and more likely to continue
we can imagine that when bitcoin has completely disappeared. well, we know, that today, most of altcoin is really influenced by bitcoin prices. when the bitcoin price drops, so much altcoin that the price drops, it even goes down drastically. I think everything will be fine when ETH has parallel with bitcoin.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:59:26 AM

Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
altcoin may not live without bitcoin. because bitcoin is part of altcoin. all coins depend on bitcoin. so when bitcoin is off then all coins will die. that's just your thinking. and I'm sure bitcoin will live longer. because many are supportive.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:39:28 AM

Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.

Being the pioneer of cryptocurrency, BTC still rules the cryptocurrency market and its up and down controls the overall market. If BTC crashes, then altcoins will also crash. We are seeing very strong resistance at 6000 USD and if that breaks we will see some new All Time Low of 2018. But don't think that BTC will ever be eliminated, it has just begun his journey and ha a long way to go.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

I think this is a false proposition. Of course your problem is ahead of yours. I think the current cryptocurrency is inseparable from Bitcoin. Now belongs to coexistence and death time. Future government coins will enter the cryptocurrency. The value of Bitcoin will decline. But it is very likely that it is going up.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Bitcoin is indeed a coin that greatly influences the development of altcoin.
If there is no Bitcoin there will be a deterioration in altcoin.
All this time altcoin is greatly affected by Bitcoin's price.
If Bitcoin decreases then altcoin also falls.
If Bitcoin rises then altcoin also rises.
Bitcoin is the most important coin in Cryptocurrency.
rynanosih21

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

I think Cryptocurrency without Bitcoin will make all altcoin destroy.
Bitcoin is the oldest coin and has great value in the Cryptocurrency market.
I'm sure Bitcoin will still exist despite altcoin much because until now nothing can surpass Bitcoin.
Bitcoin will be there and altcoin will follow.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

I agree with you somehow because most altcoins are dependent to btc but not all. I see that the value only gows down because the market is down in general and not just because the bitcoin is down.

In some points you are correct that not all the Altcoins are relying on Bitcoin even though they are the same in terms of transactions. Moreover in the market, Bitcoin has a greater value of coins than Altcoins but the advantage of altcoins that coins are listed on the market. Both coins has its own characteristic and both of them are use in better transaction so we to preserve each cryptocurrencies for the future.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Fray

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay. Market is completely dependent upon Bitcoin. If there is no Bitcoin, then altcoins will likely die as well. Bitcoin is a central medium of exchange in altcoin trading and is the most trusted upon cryptocurrency. The market fate is highly dependent upon the existence of Bitcoin.
montgolfier

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

no bitcoins no altcoins that is my theory

it will be hard to imagine a new future without altcoins on here, that is what i think about all of them actually
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay. Market is completely dependent upon Bitcoin. If there is no Bitcoin, then altcoins will likely die as well. Bitcoin is a central medium of exchange in altcoin trading and is the most trusted upon cryptocurrency. The market fate is highly dependent upon the existence of Bitcoin.

True but this is both good and bad. There are many projects that really have little to do with bitcoin which I would like to see do well regardless of bitcoin's success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: