Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin  (Read 2316 times)
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

Your question is a mystery to all members of the cryptocurrency world. Currently, there are a large number of different coins and tokens and it is very surprising that each of them depends on bitcoin. At any jump up or down the rest of the coins also go along the chain. I would really like to know the truth about it.

If BTC is eliminated from the market, there won't be any future for the altcoins. This is the reality. BTC is like the basement for the altcoins. Without BTC, there is no others too, dramatically.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

most of the altcoin is depends on bitcoin bro,crypto will unstable without bitcoin i think. but sure nothing imposibble in this world

kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

i don't think that altcoin is still live without bitcoin. the price will rapidly down in just several month
lesmana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

future altcoin will be increasingly good over time because it will be more and more people who know and of course interested. doing so will cause the altcoin become increasingly expensive, it is a great future for altcoin.
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

Good question! Nobody can predict the exact future. We are investing in BTC because we are confident that it has potential to grow and maintain good value. Who knows if war takes place and infra structures go broken? We can not imagine what the effect will be like.
Gregsman

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

We can't know some things, but maybe will Bitcoin left alone and his price will drop drastically and stay that way, but altcoins will survive. They are slowly implementing their technology in our world.
Bitcoins is old stuff so maybe his value will low in future, but crypto just started thanks to him.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

I believe that the world of crypto currency will not perish. This is a novelty of the present, but not everyone has yet realized the advantage of using crypto currency. And, it seems to me that the world of crypto currency has only just begun to develop.
And the fact that Bitcoin is falling, this is a normal phenomenon on the stock exchange, when after the growth begins a decline, and then again there will be growth.

rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:14:15 AM

I believe that the world of crypto currency will not perish. This is a novelty of the present, but not everyone has yet realized the advantage of using crypto currency. And, it seems to me that the world of crypto currency has only just begun to develop.
And the fact that Bitcoin is falling, this is a normal phenomenon on the stock exchange, when after the growth begins a decline, and then again there will be growth.
Indeed, the altcoin will never be lost when the bitcoin dies. But I am sure that the whole crypto market will lose a lot of value. Even more people will not invest in altcoins anymore, they will invest in the stock market. Although bitcoin is just one of more than 1000 altcoins, bitcoin is the head of the crypto market. bitcoin dead, the crypto market will die.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Tutikv

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

Bitcoin is the parent of all crypto, if the dead bitcoin is not necessarily the other crypto also die.
For example your mother is dead do you die too? No
So each crypto stands alone

Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

BTC is the king of cryptos, it has the highest market cap. However if a coin surpasses it  (for example ETH) then it will take its place, everyone will speculate about it. So I think -with time - it can happen, that btc "dies" but other coins thrive. But if it happens, it will not happen overnight
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

Indeed, the altcoin will never be lost when the bitcoin dies. But I am sure that the whole crypto market will lose a lot of value. Even more people will not invest in altcoins anymore, they will invest in the stock market. Although bitcoin is just one of more than 1000 altcoins, bitcoin is the head of the crypto market. bitcoin dead, the crypto market will die.

Definitely, the value of altcoins will be more miserable when bitcoin doesn't exist anymore but as far as I know as of this very moment it's impossible to happen. Altcoins are relying on the value of bitcoin because bitcoin is the dominant crypto currency and their will no other crypto currency will be like bitcoin as if this time.
wasabi.domo

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

I really wish the alt coins could stand on their own but the last couple of weeks has demonstrated how tightly coupled bitcoin and the alts are, at least in popular perception. Until alt coins have technological independence - ie an established real world use case - they will remain speculative and tied to bitcoin. The question is - which alt coins will be the first to break this model. They will be the ones to invest in!
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:09:12 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 08:53:08 AM by PG13

Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
Because of the dominance of bitcoin, the cryptomarket it will surely affects all altcoins once bitcoin will experience corrections. Same with what happened last week as bitcoin goes down to $6.5K, we had noticed that all altcoins were also in red marks. I don't think that bitcoin will drops to a very low value as we have now stabilize at $8k. Your assumption is far from reality you should realize that bitcoin is already 9 years and still growing every year. The altcoins existence will makes bitcoin more stronger as developer will be challenge to improve their technology to accommodate increasing transactions as the digital currency are getting more popular.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:05:41 AM

As far as i know all altcoin price is lay on bitcoin price even we can see there is alt coin to usd but still bitcoin is an underlying of all altcoin. So if we see bitcoin dying we will probably see all altcpin dying with it. So dont ever thinking altcoin will survive qithout its underlying. Its like thinking fiat will survive without gold.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

the future also looks like altcoin not going off on a bitcoin. altcoin will develop very rapidly and will be more expensive because of the cost in the future will more and more enthusiasts in altcoin and make it more expensive.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

What I see now is bitcoin is the basis of Altcoin, as mentioned in previous comment, Gold reserve is the foundation of any country on how many fiat/currency to print. Now, on the crypto world, it seems that bitcoin represent the Gold as it is the one being mine using some value of energy. So it will really heavily affect once Bitcoin suffers. But looking on the other side, New ICO's now are projects that can actually exist without bitcoin if people will be open using it. We have the blockchain technology that will support the transactions anyway.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Cduff

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

The bitcoin remains the base but some alcoins have better performances and some do not use the same technology. We will see folks  Grin
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

this is only temporary bro ,, i say that your statement is nonsense. I still believe that the bitcoin and other altcoins will grow and develop well again. I have analyzed and studied the development of bitcoin.

I think what he meant here is that, is bitcoin and altcoins connected in a way that if bitcoin crashes the altcoins will crash as well? And if bitcoin goes to a point where it is not profitable anymore, is altcoins going to be in the same situation?

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:16:42 PM

Crypto currency is the unique and an idle invention of internet,Future of cryptocurrency is stable it encourage the payment system over all the globe.It is noted that Bitcoin prices already touched the sky and no one can afford Bitcoin so cryptocurrency are the best alternative to invest.

There are many coins stable and profit oriented can trade with it just focus on their market capture to predict well and earn fruitful results.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
It is not easy to know the answer but I mostly agree with that vision, if bitcoin begins to struggle with its price and drops in price dramatically the altcoins will follow, remember even if most of the total market cap is in altcoins, bitcoin is the coin with the most usage and if bitcoin were to suffer that fate most investors will see that same fate as inevitable for altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: