Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283594 times)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:38:37 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 01:12:46 PM by Timelord2067

Why would you want to remove the thread unless you are the one they are looking for?

There should be a Bounty on these and all hacker thieves. Like corrupt government
scum they do it because they know they can get away with it.  Nobody is going to
do shit about it.

I agree that the scum should be hunted down, what I was meaning was there are trolls using this forum to advertise they can somehow keep using CoinEx.pw eg buy our alt coin and we'll look after you.

No.  This forum needs to be removed and one headed "*avoid* coinex.pw scam" be started in it's place.

*edit* Dec 2015 What I should have said was to partition to have this topic locked!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinitus

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:04:24 PM

But there is nothing to avoid anymore, when the site was still up and accesible through an adjustment of the hosts file, you could still check the balance and have some form of "false" hope that these guys where actually just arrogant asshole's which would come through somehow.
Call me stupid or ignorant of moron or whatever, I don't care, it just says something about you, but I checked in from time to time to see the sad score of my missing altcoins. (and it is a lot.) and hoping it would work out someway.

I did got 32 LTC out when Erundook said it was possible to withdraw, but I could not take out my other coins (12000 EXC for example which are now worthless.)
There was no more trading going on since it wasn't accesible anymore in a normal matter, and I cancelled all the open orders leaving me with just some balances to look at.

A hard lesson learned, don't trust exchanges and don't trust active community members who advise certain exchanges to you because they know the owners are great people.

So please leave this forum intact so everyone can read how it went down.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:39:44 PM

But there is nothing to avoid any-more, when the site was still up and accessible through an adjustment of the hosts file, you could still check the balance and have some form of "false" hope that these guys where actually just arrogant asshole's which would come through somehow.
Call me stupid or ignorant of moron or whatever, I don't care, it just says something about you, but I checked in from time to time to see the sad score of my missing altcoins. (and it is a lot.) and hoping it would work out someway.

I did got 32 LTC out when Erundook said it was possible to withdraw, but I could not take out my other coins (12000 EXC for example which are now worthless.)
There was no more trading going on since it wasn't accessible any-more in a normal matter, and I cancelled all the open orders leaving me with just some balances to look at.

A hard lesson learned, don't trust exchanges and don't trust active community members who advise certain exchanges to you because they know the owners are great people.

So please leave this forum intact so everyone can read how it went down.

Yep, I totally agree with you - My losses totalled then 1 BTC - which is documented here a few pages back. My point which seems to have gone over most peoples heads is there are scum still taking former CoinEX.PW traders for a ride by promising here in the forum topic that they can help recover the lost funds (a scam within a scam).  That's the *why* I'd like this topic blocked, not to gloss over what happened, other topics are locked, I'm just asking why can't this one be locked too?

ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:25:33 PM

Yep, I totally agree with you - My losses totalled then 1 BTC - which is documented here a few pages back. My point which seems to have gone over most peoples heads is there are scum still taking former CoinEX.PW traders for a ride by promising here in the forum topic that they can help recover the lost funds (a scam within a scam).  That's the *why* I'd like this topic blocked, not to gloss over what happened, other topics are locked, I'm just asking why can't this one be locked too?

I searched for "recover lost funds" and did not find such a posting.  Can you point to one?

I try to be respectful and informed.
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:54:45 PM

Can the forum mods match the IP addresses for erundook & captainfuture with any other IP address being used to log on the forum.

Did anyone track down the domain owner or is that information blocked?

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:35:40 AM

I searched for "recover lost funds" and did not find such a posting.  Can you point to one?

Deleted your previous posts have you?

Scam within a scam...

ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:37:17 AM

Why would you want to remove the thread unless you are the one they are looking for?

There should be a Bounty on these and all hacker thieves. Like corrupt government
scum they do it because they know they can get away with it.  Nobody is going to
do shit about it.

I agree that the scum should be hunted down, what I was meaning was there are trolls using this forum to advertise they can somehow keep using CoinEx.pw eg buy our alt coin and we'll look after you.

No.  This forum needs to be removed and one headed "*avoid* coinex.pw scam" be started in it's place.

I thought you wanted to remove the thread.  As in delete everyone's posts.  I didn't understand that you only wanted it locked.

ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:02:34 AM

Deleted your previous posts have you?

Scam within a scam...

Me?  How surprising.  If you are thinking about this post, it has not been deleted, and I don't understand how you view it as a scam.  If I remember correctly, both of us were mining DEM on coinex the last day the pool was operational.

Every withdrawal attempt gets the notification "address invalid", even though the addresses I try to withdraw to are valid.

I have helped some people withdraw DEM.

can you tell me how can you help withdraw Huh?

i make withdraw and now

status is
BTC withdrawal queued a day ago

my balance is 0 and there is no  money on destination adress Sad

I deposit DEM, then notify the people.  They are able to withdraw then.
For example, I deposited 2,048 DEM on 2014-05-14.

If you try to withdraw when the wallet is empty, your funds go into the queue.  Some people claim that they remain stuck.

Here is another post.  It is also not deleted. 

Just to verify what was posted: I,too,managed to convert to emark (dem) and withdraw these to cryptsy.
DEM wallet on coinex seems to be working.
I might have lost some percent, and I'm still not sure if there are amounts in open orders I can't see.

But still, there's a chance to get some value back.

I mined DEM and advertised that they could be withdrawn about 3 weeks ago.  Later, the pool & wallet stopped working.  Can you give a time & date when you made a successful withdrawal?

So where are the DEM coming from atm? I tried mining DEM a few weeks ago and the pool was dead.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:05:12 AM

Me?  How surprising.  If you are thinking about this post, it has not been deleted, and I don't understand how you view it as a scam.  If I remember correctly, both of us were mining DEM on coinex the last day the pool was operational.

No. I was not mining DEM.

RedDiamond

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:39:36 PM

Maybe we should create a Coinex wikipedia page to document the facts before they will be forgotten. Or alternatively write an article titled "The Rise and Fall of the CoinEX realtime exchange".
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:39:52 PM

Maybe we should create a Coinex wikipedia page to document the facts before they will be forgotten. Or alternatively write an article titled "The Rise and Fall of the CoinEX realtime exchange".

You mean like this ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576337.msg8248608#msg8248608

ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:52:27 PM

You mean like this ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576337.msg8248608#msg8248608

I notice again you are speaking of a scam within a scam, and you are talking about someone who was selling DEM on coinex.  I did post some thoughts on the thread you mentioned above.

I am the person who first announced that the DEM wallet and withdrawals were working as things fell apart at coinex.  I mined DEM and the mining pool statistics were a public record of when funds were deposited to the coinex hot wallet.  I am concerned that I am the person that you are thinking of in your postings.

I posted a link to a DEM block chain explorer, and anyone could look at the transactions and see if funds were still available in the hot wallet, and withdraw in relative safety.  I also moved my mining arrangements and mined BTC directly and purchased DEM on Cryptsy, then deposited to coinex, when that was more profitable than mining directly on coinex.  Again, I provided TXiD information whenever I made a deposit, so that anyone could check before they attempted a withdrawal.

I don't know what part of this process disturbs you, or what element of it you are calling a scam.  I believe that I presented a valuable service to panicked people on coinex who wanted out before it shut down completely, and I believe that your efforts caused many of them to hesitate and you thereby directly caused them harm.

I want to ask you very clearly, am I the person you are posting about?
In addition, I am asking you to clarify how it is a scam to deposit funds to an exchange and, offer them for sale in a limit order, and advertise this effort.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:56:12 AM

I notice again you are speaking of a scam within a scam, and you are talking about someone who was selling DEM on coinex.  I did post some thoughts on the thread you mentioned above.

I am the person who first announced that the DEM wallet and withdrawals were working as things fell apart at coinex.  I mined DEM and the mining pool statistics were a public record of when funds were deposited to the coinex hot wallet.  I am concerned that I am the person that you are thinking of in your postings.

I posted a link to a DEM block chain explorer, and anyone could look at the transactions and see if funds were still available in the hot wallet, and withdraw in relative safety.  I also moved my mining arrangements and mined BTC directly and purchased DEM on Cryptsy, then deposited to coinex, when that was more profitable than mining directly on coinex.  Again, I provided TXiD information whenever I made a deposit, so that anyone could check before they attempted a withdrawal.

I don't know what part of this process disturbs you, or what element of it you are calling a scam.  I believe that I presented a valuable service to panicked people on coinex who wanted out before it shut down completely, and I believe that your efforts caused many of them to hesitate and you thereby directly caused them harm.

I want to ask you very clearly, am I the person you are posting about?
In addition, I am asking you to clarify how it is a scam to deposit funds to an exchange and, offer them for sale in a limit order, and advertise this effort.

To this day you still haven't stated how you intend to withdraw BTC from the sale of DEM that you had sold to these persons out of the goodness of your heart when *no*one* could withdraw BTC from coinex.pw

RedDiamond

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:43:25 PM

Was it so that you paid BTC directly to Prof and he then deposited DEM to Coinex?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.msg6770551#msg6770551
ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:26:24 PM

Was it so that you paid BTC directly to Prof and he then deposited DEM to Coinex?

No.  I never requested a direct payment.  All of my transactions were standard transactions.  Deposits to the exchange, withdrawals from the exchange, and trades on the exchange.
The value that I added was in noticing that DEM was still functional, and announcing the TXiD of funds that were in the hot wallet.

There are a few more questions from the trollbox.

The important thing is that the DEM wallet works. I can deposit to it. When there are funds in it, I can make withdrawals. I can give a TXiD for my deposit, so everyone can check that I did make the deposit. When I deposit and give you notice, you know to withdraw, and nobody else does. You can see how much is available on the blockchain, people jumping in line are blind.

You can check the mining tab for DEM. You can see that I mined block 151,915 about 5 days ago, and you can see that those funds were withdrawn. The blockchain viewer is at http://emark-info.org/block/00000000000021278e3a851876bfdd72a0ff043c44d81df044506fa55053a6c2

When I make a deposit, the hot wallet has that much, or more, available for withdrawal. I send you, but no one else, the TXiD for the deposit. Then you are in a race. You can withdraw, and you know the maximum available. Random people can try to withdraw first, but they may have their request stuck in the queue.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:37:35 PM

To this day you still haven't stated how you intend to withdraw BTC from the sale of DEM that you had sold to these persons out of the goodness of your heart when *no*one* could withdraw BTC from coinex.pw

Notice in his answer (quoted in full below) he doesn't actually say how he withdrew BTC from CoinEx.pw when no one else could?

No.  I never requested a direct payment.  All of my transactions were standard transactions.  Deposits to the exchange, withdrawals from the exchange, and trades on the exchange.
The value that I added was in noticing that DEM was still functional, and announcing the TXiD of funds that were in the hot wallet.

There are a few more questions from the trollbox.

The important thing is that the DEM wallet works. I can deposit to it. When there are funds in it, I can make withdrawals. I can give a TXiD for my deposit, so everyone can check that I did make the deposit. When I deposit and give you notice, you know to withdraw, and nobody else does. You can see how much is available on the blockchain, people jumping in line are blind.

You can check the mining tab for DEM. You can see that I mined block 151,915 about 5 days ago, and you can see that those funds were withdrawn. The blockchain viewer is at http://emark-info.org/block/00000000000021278e3a851876bfdd72a0ff043c44d81df044506fa55053a6c2

When I make a deposit, the hot wallet has that much, or more, available for withdrawal. I send you, but no one else, the TXiD for the deposit. Then you are in a race. You can withdraw, and you know the maximum available. Random people can try to withdraw first, but they may have their request stuck in the queue.

ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:40:07 PM

You keep saying things that I never said.  I did not ever say this was from the goodness of my heart.  It was motivated by the possibility of profit.

In fact, people did withdraw BTC almost every day.  Those people were careful, they probed the block chain.  Make a deposit, then make a withdrawal, then review the withdrawal transaction to see if it was their deposit or a different deposit that funded the withdrawal.

I lost a significant amount in the failure of coinex.  I am frustrated.  I have something like 30,000 BTE that I can't get access to.  Even in my frustration, I do not accuse others of scams.

However, it is simply not your business to demand how I intend to withdraw BTC.  The above can clearly be considered a trade secret by many people, you are out of line to request its disclosure, you are out of line to call my actions a scam if I choose not to disclose, and you are out of line to spread false information.

ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:49:22 PM

What a shame. They could just sell the exchange if they cannot pay the people out. Even if it wasn't enough to restore the entire balance, even a partial refund could help their reputation or what's left of it.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:56:15 AM

What a shame. They could just sell the exchange if they cannot pay the people out. Even if it wasn't enough to restore the entire balance, even a partial refund could help their reputation or what's left of it.

The real tragedy would be if the domain host simply deleted the files when it removed the site from being hosted. (Wonder how many coins would have been vaporised if that were the case?

jcgarrick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:05:45 PM

Putting your money in those exchanges is more risky than putting your dick in a zombies mouth  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: