Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283594 times)
layyen

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:02:16 PM

I would like to see almost something as was promised until end of this week, even if it have to be 40% and in time more and more..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:05:52 PM

All these exchanges getting hacked lately is BS

they just need the coins so they can fund their new ASIC MINING FARMS
GaryBirch

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:57:58 PM

I am soooo sick of people telling me that an exchange is not a bank... Of course not, a bank is secure and will pay me interest, etc... and serves a completely different purpose.

An Exchange is where I put the coins that I've mined and I spend time day trading but, you can't day trade in any quantity unless you have some coins in the exchange.  I didn't have a huge amount in my account, but I did have enough to matter to me. It takes way too long to transfer coins back and forth so trading opportunities are gone by the time the coins are available.

We need to be able to trust an exchange to be there, be secure and execute orders correctly in a timely manner. That is the bare minimum I expect, and that doesn't even consider that this is an extremely limited (feature wise) site in comparison to almost any brokerage firm trading Equities or Forex. It just shows the amateur nature of this market in general.

pd62512005

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:01:09 PM

All these exchanges getting hacked lately is BS

they just need the coins so they can fund their new ASIC MINING FARMS

yeah they shut down a lucrative site to rip off your 0.50 cents ^.^ free pizza for all!!!
pd62512005

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:08:05 PM

I am soooo sick of people telling me that an exchange is not a bank... Of course not, a bank is secure and will pay me interest, etc... and serves a completely different purpose.

An Exchange is where I put the coins that I've mined and I spend time day trading but, you can't day trade in any quantity unless you have some coins in the exchange.  I didn't have a huge amount in my account, but I did have enough to matter to me. It takes way too long to transfer coins back and forth so trading opportunities are gone by the time the coins are available.

We need to be able to trust an exchange to be there, be secure and execute orders correctly in a timely manner. That is the bare minimum I expect, and that doesn't even consider that this is an extremely limited (feature wise) site in comparison to almost any brokerage firm trading Equities or Forex. It just shows the amateur nature of this market in general.

no ones feelings would be hurt if you started the first "forex" like website for cryptocurrencies. hell i would join up. but do you think they were hacked when they started also, or maybe less than perfect before becoming a multimillion dollar company?

until then... an exchange IS NOT A BANK!!! lol
ltcifc

Activity: 344

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:25:37 PM

After some calculations we came to a conclusion that 50% is a fair number to resume exchange operation and if all the users wont withdraw their funds right away, we can keep it running using fee incomes to get the second missing part covered with them.
Joke No. 1?

Also, if anyone wants to donate to help coinex get back to life, here's the BTC addy to do that:
16Xs3TsZWwoRZnKEXJZh72FUrzWv7VKbn4
Joke No. 2?

Thanks for your patience,
- erundook
Joke No. 3?

to joke No. 1: Would you accept such an offer from your bank after this bank was robbed? Yeah, I give a solemn promise that all my 50% of coins will not be withdrawn, for sure, really.

to Joke No. 2
Please let me pay not only with 50% of my coins, please.

to Joke No 3.
Do I have any choice?

No date of refund? Can you hold the promise of "but we will definitely do it this week"? (I do not really expect any answer!) I am still have patience

Shut up fool, before he changes his mind and give you 0% of your coins.
GaryBirch

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:30:32 PM

no ones feelings would be hurt if you started the first "forex" like website for cryptocurrencies. hell i would join up. but do you think they were hacked when they started also, or maybe less than perfect before becoming a multimillion dollar company?

until then... an exchange IS NOT A BANK!!! lol
Read the first line... "an exchange is not a bank... Of course not". I am agreeing with you!!!!

I've been investigating that, but this environment is soooo toxic and that's mainly due to the hackers, scammers, thiefs and those here who believe it's ok to seriously threaten people with murder or bodily harm.  That's the kind of thing that makes this a business environment that is disreputable in general and makes me seriously less interested in being involved at all. Unless I find some serious partners with the right character.
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 03:50:02 PM

I honestly don't think these guys have gone into the Crypto exchange/mining game to rip us off, given the features their site offers (apart from the security). It looks like a labour of love...

The one thing they may put them off, is all the trolling and 'death' threats... And to be honest I wouldn't blame them.
Money has a nasty habit of bring out the worst in humans.

They most definitely have been naive, but I would say that also goes for a lot of people in this forum.
Rule No.1 in risky ventures don't bet the farm, you only have your own greed to blame.

BTW an engineering colleague of mine resigned yesterday...
He decided to leave his job on account of the fact he had made enough BTC... I only wish I'd listen to him in 2010...

We are in the very early days of something wonderful... So chill, and give these guys some more time.

(Blue touch paper lite...)
I will drink to that Wink  cheers

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Minerz

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:22:04 PM

+1

We still didnt get any info.Will it take day,week,even weeks????Come on.Tell us something.We still know as little as week ago.Atleast there shouldnt be any stuck sell orders anymore Smiley
patnor1011

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:32:00 PM

If site gets reopened I seriously hope troll box will be removed. It serve no purpose, if you do feel lonely in your life go outside interact with people in real life.
I am sick of virtual fake entities pretending to be anything they desire to be in real life.
I am sick of desperate mouth pumpers, other pool and exchange admins and operators luring business away from coinex.
I am sick of scammers sending scam links where many newcomers or noobs lose money and come back bitching at coinex admins that somebody stole their coins. Troll box can be used to attempt to hack site too.

There can be simple link to some freenode chat and that is it.
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:13:36 PM

I really don't give a FUCK what any of you 'say'.   This whole situation reaks of SCAM.

If he was really dedicated and cared, the site would have been back up and running by now.  Now a refund turns into 50% of a refund (pretty sure I am reading this correctly, and you aren't).   If you stay on coinEX, you MIGHT get the 50% of your coins back, or you could just lose them ALL again.  I speculate that the market is so stagnant right now he couldn't sell our coins for profit and buy back in at a lower prices where he can refund everything.  Hacker is a good excuse for anyone to believe. 

Even if there was a hacker, you are only going to get 50% of your coins back if even that.   If anybody is stupid enough to stay on coinEX you will probably forget about the other 50% and never see it again.  He will just delay like he is now and just say "oh there isn't enough funds"  or he will just  hope the whole thing dies down and you will all just forget about your lost coins.

My point is... regardless of a hacker or not, anybody is a fucking MORON if they still trust coinEX or the people behind it.    He is too busy screwing around to care.   I can see right through the BS and he is doing nothing but trying to manipulate all our coins and doing a poor ass job at it.

P.S.  To anybody said people were making death threats...   I don't think anybody crazy enough to do something like that would be STUPID enough to post it on a public forum.   They were just trying to make a point.   You people really are dumb.   Hate me all you want but the truth hurts.

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:15:40 PM

If site gets reopened I seriously hope troll box will be removed. It serve no purpose, if you do feel lonely in your life go outside interact with people in real life.
I am sick of virtual fake entities pretending to be anything they desire to be in real life.
I am sick of desperate mouth pumpers, other pool and exchange admins and operators luring business away from coinex.
I am sick of scammers sending scam links where many newcomers or noobs lose money and come back bitching at coinex admins that somebody stole their coins. Troll box can be used to attempt to hack site too.

There can be simple link to some freenode chat and that is it.

Yea I get nothing but bad advice in the chat.  It's just trolls and people talking about shit completely off topic.  Anytime you try to ask a legitiment question, it's either ignored, trolled, or just plain bad advice.   Why I don't usually pay attention to it.   I've tried trusting a few of those people that are always in there, but they don't know shit, just made me lose more money haha.

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:17:46 PM

After some calculations we came to a conclusion that 50% is a fair number to resume exchange operation and if all the users wont withdraw their funds right away, we can keep it running using fee incomes to get the second missing part covered with them.
Joke No. 1?

Also, if anyone wants to donate to help coinex get back to life, here's the BTC addy to do that:
16Xs3TsZWwoRZnKEXJZh72FUrzWv7VKbn4
Joke No. 2?

Thanks for your patience,
- erundook
Joke No. 3?

to joke No. 1: Would you accept such an offer from your bank after this bank was robbed? Yeah, I give a solemn promise that all my 50% of coins will not be withdrawn, for sure, really.

to Joke No. 2
Please let me pay not only with 50% of my coins, please.

to Joke No 3.
Do I have any choice?

No date of refund? Can you hold the promise of "but we will definitely do it this week"? (I do not really expect any answer!) I am still have patience

Consider the other option = not get anything back

To get 50% now and the remaining at a later date once the site is back up and running, is the better option I'm willing to accept!

As of yet, not getting anything is STILL an option.     Most of you will forget about the remaining 50% or just chuck it up ass a loss and move on with your lives...  whole thing wreaks of a scam.

GaryBirch

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:38:00 PM

P.S.  To anybody said people were making death threats...   I don't think anybody crazy enough to do something like that would be STUPID enough to post it on a public forum.   They were just trying to make a point.   You people really are dumb.   Hate me all you want but the truth hurts.
I am not stupid! Anybody can figure out that people discussing killing someone is "Conspiracy to Commit Murder", if someone was killed because of this, then all of this forum discussion can become evidence. And anyone suggesting that they have contacts that can "pay them a visit" etc... should be investigated! 

People in a civilized society don't behave this way! What we say in private or in public determines who we are and whether others take us seriously or not and in the long run determines the success or failure for all of us as a community.

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:57:18 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 09:25:20 PM by nyktalgia

P.S.  To anybody said people were making death threats...   I don't think anybody crazy enough to do something like that would be STUPID enough to post it on a public forum.   They were just trying to make a point.   You people really are dumb.   Hate me all you want but the truth hurts.
I am not stupid! Anybody can figure out that people discussing killing someone is "Conspiracy to Commit Murder", if someone was killed because of this, then all of this forum discussion can become evidence. And anyone suggesting that they have contacts that can "pay them a visit" etc... should be investigated!  

People in a civilized society don't behave this way! What we say in private or in public determines who we are and whether others take us seriously or not and in the long run determines the success or failure for all of us as a community.

People say shit like that all the time, doesn't mean they are conspiring anything.  It's just a way to make a point or let out aggression.  I don't think anybody would be that stupid to post something like that then actually do it haha....   but w/e  It doesn't bother me because I believe in freedom of speech, but I guess some of you are just too sensitive.

I get your point, shouldn't be saying stuff like that anyway, but I don't think they meant it.   I speak in metaphors all the time, doesn't mean I actually mean what I am saying, just trying to make a point.  I, nor anyone would physically harm anybody unless they were trying to physically harm me.   That isn't even the point I was trying to make, but just to clarify.   People are always going to say crazy things, what really ruins the integrity and causes people to act like that in the first place is dishonest people.

I've had somebody that screwed me out of thousands of dollars standing in front of my face.  I wanted to kick his ass so bad but it took every ounce of patience in my body not to.  I still wanted to kick his ass, but the damage was already done.  Solves nothing, because they already have a black cloud of karma over their head.  Anybody who is truly responsible with what happened to coinEX is already going thru hell, so there really is no reason to be saying things like that.   I just feel like people have a right to express themselves, no matter how fucked up it may seem.  It is better then them actually doing what they are saying.  

It's hard but sometimes you just have to find a way to forgive in your heart and move on with your life.  Dwelling on materialistic losses will only drag you down more in life.   I am just fed up with dishonesty, and I feel like this whole fiasco is just another big SCAM.

t-minus

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:36:31 PM

Its funny how so many think BTC exchanges getting hacked is some kind of conspiracy... You have to realize what your dealing with. A digital currency, that when stolen, most government agencies could care less. Yet it can be traded for cash or drugs / products online, what hacker / scammer wouldn't be intrigued? Especially if they find a vulnerable target?
pd62512005

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:38:04 PM

Its funny how so many think BTC exchanges getting hacked is some kind of conspiracy... You have to realize what your dealing with. A digital currency, that when stolen, most government agencies could care less. Yet it can be traded for cash or drugs / products online, what hacker / scammer wouldn't be intrigued? Especially if they find a vulnerable target?

nope, its all a conspiracy  <--- im an idiot, and im ignorant     

Smiley    look at the pretty crayons    Cool
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:29:42 AM

i expected u guys do fix this faster. u have enough funds to fix what was done

yolo
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:03:16 AM

A conspiracy just means more than one person or parties was involved.  You pretty much contradicted what you said so I am kinda confused on why you even said what you did haha.   But I agree with you, why I am pissed off.   Erundook has giving us nothing but empty promises, it just all looks suspicious as hell to me.  Maybe he was hacked, but even then anybody would have to be a fool to ever trust coinEX or erundook with their money regardless of being hacked.

I don't even give a shit if I ever see my coins back, thats how most of you will feel by the time you should have gotten your other 50% if we even get the first 50% back.   I am just sick of hackers/scammers/con artists, and dishonest people.

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:05:01 AM

i expected u guys do fix this faster. u have enough funds to fix what was done

Because they don't really give a shit.  Most sites I've seen get hacked were back up and running within 2 days.   Sure everything wasn't perfect, but they had extensive support to fix everything, and it's only run by 1 or 2 people, so it's not impossible.   Not to mention they had constant updates on what they were doing.

I'm sure erundook is just dicking around.  Gives us false hopes and promises so you will give him more time to figure out how he's going to fuck us over.   I don't trust this guy one bit, nor should anybody else.   I still don't even believe he was 'hacked'.   The whole thing stinks to hell.   People think they can get away with anything just cause they are behind a computer and there are many gullible people who will believe anything they say.

If Erundook is indeed not part of the problem, then he has a lot to prove from now on.   It wouldnt surprise me if we never see coinEX again or if the SAME thing happens in 6 months when he should be refunding the rest of our coins.   Anybody who stays there will just end up losing everything.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: