Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Was Bitcoin's Year. 2018 Will Be .......  (Read 1880 times)
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

2017 in real sense was bitcoin`s year. In 2017 botcoin has seen many ups and downs. Ransome money asked by Ransomeware attackers, ban by bitcoin popular countries like China, Japan affected bitcoin price a lot. But with the trust and confidence shown by bitcoin investors, bitcoin successfully crossed $19000 mark. 2018 definitely will be the year of bitcoin currency. Bitcoin currency experts are predicting new targets for upcoming year. Bitcoin will rule the cryptocurrency  market as always. No other cryptocurrency have power to beat bitcoin.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

2018 will be the time of other new altcoins, you haven't known about. As a result of the crypto craziness individuals and creators are so put resources into crypto lunacy, altcoin market will be as new alts with new answers for new and old issues keep coming up. This is the reason there will even generous development in crypto advertise. Yet, a side note, DASH is one cash to watch out for on account of basic leadership show.
Xtinah

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

2018 will still be bitcoin year but more of ethereum year and other altcoins  I guess
Nexjr14

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

No one can predict the bitcoin will go down or rise in value. In 2018 some people predict the year of ETH, but unlike my prediction. Bitcoin will remain the best investment for investors.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

2018 will be bitcoin and altcoins year again we just need to trust the market flow. If not? Then, just hold until it doubled or tripled it’s value and gain a high amount of profit on it hehehe.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

One year is a big period in the world of crypto, and it is very difficult to make any predictions. But it may be a year of diversity, that is, of different coins not trying to be universal "Number 1", but occupying different niches. Depending on implementation of Lightning Network, bitcoin may start to be extensively used for payments or may fully move to the "digital gold" role - slow, expensive, but trusted and reliable. Ethereum network can be easily clogged too, so it may become a tool for contracts, ICOs , etc., but not for payments. Ripple is interesting, fully anonymous coins (like Monero) are also promising.
This is a something very possible, for a long time I thought that bitcoin will be a currency as well as a store of value, but with transactions that slow is difficult to imagine bitcoin being used as a currency, so it is likely that bitcoin may remain the top crypto but something else will be used as currency.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

No one can predict the bitcoin will go down or rise in value. In 2018 some people predict the year of ETH, but unlike my prediction. Bitcoin will remain the best investment for investors.
That is true but etherum will grow with other coins too, so 2018 will be just better year for whole crypto market than 2017 imo.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.
The door is wide open for blockchains that use smart contracts, like ethereum,
[2] bitcoincash, litecoin and more......

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

Source:  [1] [2]

I believe that bitcoin will still strike higher this year. Bitcoin has always been surprising to I put my trust in it. It strikes the value that hit higher than our expectations so I  will still stick with it. It will never fail us and I'm so sure about that. I'm looking forward for a 2018 with positivity and I'm grateful that it has been a part of my 2017.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

I believe that bitcoin will still strike higher this year. Bitcoin has always been surprising to I put my trust in it. It strikes the value that hit higher than our expectations so I  will still stick with it. It will never fail us and I'm so sure about that. I'm looking forward for a 2018 with positivity and I'm grateful that it has been a part of my 2017.
Yeah bitcoiners just go and hit the mark, last year was the best of the best for bitcoins as much progress have been shown by bitcoins last year. Same is expected this year too and for that we have to buy bitcoins and take interest in them so that better results can be drawn from them. Things are much easier this year, only need is to make some better campaign for spreading the word.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

Bitcoin has now higher transaction fees than before because of the congestion in the network, and honestly, it pisses me off also. But despite of that, I still choose btc other than alts.

The leading alts in the market such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin etc. are good coins also, they are profitable and you can rely on them also but not much as bitcoin does. Bitcoin is the gretest of them all and it already excede what other alts have now.

The year 2018 is for cryptocurrency as a whole, it's very hard to predict who will stand out among them all but I'm pretty confident that btc will remain at top 1.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:11:49 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin has a priority for faster progress in 2018 but can be accompanied by an increase in altcoin that has drastically reduced prices in the past year, the potential of bitcoin is good enough and tends to continue to increase due to the high popularity of Bitcoin and Growth of investors who invest in bitcoin is good for future bitcoin progress.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

It will be difficult for any other coins to over take bitcoin in this 2018 reason been that bitcoin happen to number one crypto currency and that initial name alone is one of the major factor. Despite the fact that I believe bitcoin will still be the number one coin when talk about crypto currency but still there will be some other altcoins that the percentage growth rate will be higher as compare to bitcoin at the end of the yoear 2018.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

2018 will remain a Bitcoin year, I still believe that the decline in Bitcoin's previous exchange rate was influenced by so much bad news from the news. Other altcoins tend to increase in exchange rates, which makes Bitcoin weaker. Bitcoin prices are growing rapidly in exchange rates, with a forecast to reach $ 20000 in the first three months of 2018. So you should invest now to make a huge profit from Bitcoin.

Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:51:20 PM

Take a look at the current price and you will note that 2018 will be still bitcoin's year. This might will change if the public press will start to attack ethereum or bitcoincash or litecoin, but I do not expect any changes in 2018. For online gamblers it is anyway not much important which crypto coin you use. Important is that you can make worldwide transactions without any restrictions.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:35:29 AM

My vision  of bitcoins this year  2018 is more  challenging and more investor to come in this field to invest a business in trading,andmining process.and i thinks if 2017 is the year  of bitcoin how much more this coming year in 2018,this bitcoin continue to bloom in the world of crypto market,and all transaction will become fast and realiable in market exchange because the block chain  will wide there pathway and pending transaction will lesser,maybe this is the more prosperous year of bitcoin now,because its start to bloom its value in the first starting of the year.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

2018 will be the year of other new altcoins, you haven't even heard of. Because of the crypto mania people and inventors are so invested in crypto mania, altcoin market will be as new alts with new solutions to new and old problems keep coming up. This is the reason there will even substantial growth in crypto market. But a side note, DASH is one currency to keep an eye on because of decision making model.
Apparently, as well as year when the altcoins of 2017 with prospects are going to start growing and at least trying to find a good spot in the market and when some of the investors are really going to be smiling. Dash is not just the only currency to keep an eye on, because at this stage it is really going to be more like survival of the fittest and so many coins are really going to get tried a little bit. I guess we have to wait and see.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

2018 will definitely continue to be the year of Bitcoin. Yes, there will be dips and scares, but it will continue to grow. And as more and more people continue to invest, more governments will try to control and utilize Bitcoin and Altcoins.

2017 was a great year for bitcoin and as to other altcoins. This year 2018 for sure is another sparkling year of greatness for her and to other altcoins. As to many people are now making investments and trying their luck in cryptocurrency. Wishing that this year is another year of goodwill for Bitcoin and altcoins.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

My vision  of bitcoins this year  2018 is more  challenging and more investor to come in this field to invest a business in trading,andmining process.and i thinks if 2017 is the year  of bitcoin how much more this coming year in 2018,this bitcoin continue to bloom in the world of crypto market,and all transaction will become fast and realiable in market exchange because the block chain  will wide there pathway and pending transaction will lesser,maybe this is the more prosperous year of bitcoin now,because its start to bloom its value in the first starting of the year.
Bitcoin infrastructure is becoming sophisticated this year transaction become faster and transaction fees become lesser  and the price still rise and many countries start to adopt .The popularity of bitcoin will become widely spread all over the globe.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

2018 will bring even bigger boom of crypto world. I expect bitcoin to jump high 2017price x2 at least..... alt will definitely follow. Main problem for btc will be block size solution... we will finally witness some big changes in way of its functioning.
I am positive about this year but at the same time we need to not get too excited, governments are taking note that bitcoin is no joke and it seems they are going to bring heavy regulation to the market and if that is the case adoption could become slower or stagnant.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

Bitcoin has made the way for cryptocurrencies in 2017. With the incredible high price of almost 20K it made the world aware of decentralized currencies. Now in 2018 however Bitcoin will be more of an asset to invest in, altcoins will play the role of cryptocurrency. Ethereum has the most potential, although ripple is being pushed by bankers. 2018 Will be the year of Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: