Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Was Bitcoin's Year. 2018 Will Be .......  (Read 1873 times)
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:23:16 AM

I'm not too sure how 2018 will look like. It seems like bitcoin is still recuperating from the explosion in the end of 2017.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:48:31 AM

I think bitcoin still dominates the market, but for other coins like etherium, litecoin and more will also increase Right now, more and more investors are hooked to bitcoin.  I don't think that ETH has the ability to replace it in a short time. The high transaction costs and the speed of congestion have always been a problem, which will keep bitcoin trading in the trading market down in the next few years

tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

I think in this year it dominates the market new trend which is bitcoin. We love to gather and help to improve tge progress of bitcoin as a bitcoiner. Because it is an assurance for all that hiw grateful we are if we are connected in bitcoin. The currencies keep on going higher and higher as the days passed by. Through this kind of business it hooked me up to do better.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.
The door is wide open for blockchains that use smart contracts, like ethereum,
[2] bitcoincash, litecoin and more......

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

Source:  [1] [2]

If in 2017 the bitcoin has been steady and it's huge to hit it before the end of the year? I think this 2018? we will see a bit more shocking surprises in bitcoin this year. Just take a look at bitcoin explosions this year. just like the bitcoin value increase with no end and the price or value is make the bitcoin more higher than last year HAHAHA. Hope all change their life help from bitcoin. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

2018 in my opinion would be a complete year for cryptocurrencies, I know this year would be more than just bountiful for us investors and crypto users alike since last year made bitcoin in the highlight as its values soars high, this year would supposedly make cryptos more acceptable from the public and maybe more successful and legit ICOs will rise.

Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:39:32 AM

Bitcoin has been recognize around the world it greatly affect the price and value , however this positive results lead to a disadvantage. The government and private institutions also recognize how bitcoin outperformed the fiats and so they get into it , they regulate higher fees for transactions. This year will be the higher price on bitcoin same with its transaction charges.
seeya999

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:40:29 AM

Ethereum, that is what I hope... Also there are some cryptos that will skyrocket, this is the year all ICOs will indeed materialize so we can just expect the best
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

I think bitcoin still number one and the most dominant crypto currency in the year 2018. It will continue to soar high and being recognize in government and private institution. And hope that many lives changes this year because of bitcoin.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:07:01 AM

I rely 2018 is also a year of bitcoin, same like 2017. In 2017 people came very fast to invest in the bitcoin and to trade with bitcoin. Now in 2018 it is also give us more hope and opportunities for bitcoin's users. But now i accept it that bitcoin price is slowing and down but after few months everything will be fine about bitcoin.
razer214

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

Bitcoin will keep dominating all coins are growing and bitcoin will definitely be the one that will be massively adopted by the world, if this happens then it has no rival when it comes to growth
sansu08

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:24:35 AM

2018 will be another big year for bitcoin. Now that bitcoin has reached the knowledge of more and more people, the demand for bitcoin will also extremely increase. This adverts to the increase of its prices. Thus, bitcoin will stay at its peak for this year.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:00:39 AM

I think I will stick to bitcoins going higher further just like americanpegasus predicted. Even there are lots of new coins that offers more than bitcoin does (in terms of fees and speed). I think most of them will struggle as some says utilization is one of the keys in order for a coin to survive and that what Bitcoin has.
In the beginning of 2017 Bitcoin was very developed, but by the end of the year Bitcoin was fluctuating, if we look back we can see that Bitcoin develops at the beginning and middle of the year, but by the end of the year Bitcoin fluctuates at different levels. I think we can look at this

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:05:15 AM

For sure 2017 was btc and crypto year in both positive and negative way.Negative i mean mosly flood of ico's scams.2018 so will be hard untill some time mostly becouse of regulations
But nobody want lost funds and nerves on hype exchanges
Sure btc needs technology improvement,fee are much to high transactions took to long time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:09:02 AM

still bitcoin year. More people will venture into this kind of business since it is more convenient. People has the control of their time. It will also lessen the traffic in every country because working people will resign and give more focus and attention to bitcoin. More people will be open minded when it comes to bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more popular this year

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:28:42 AM

2018 will be alt coins year, mostly bitcoin cash year

I am wondering what makes you think that. I mean alts are already done with their spiking and showing up the highest they could go. In all I believe ETH might just do some sort of miracle and then we can see that being competing with the BTC investors.

However in long terms bitcoin has always won the race and whatever we are seeing today is just the effect of Korean matter. Until we get it resolved and until we make sure that we have faster way of transferring the BTC then BTC won't go up high enough. Im sure that BTC will have a way out, because it is just not the first time we are following such matters and patterns for the bitcoin's market capitalism.

Bitcoin cash, nope.  Cheesy
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

I think I will stick to bitcoins going higher further just like americanpegasus predicted. Even there are lots of new coins that offers more than bitcoin does (in terms of fees and speed). I think most of them will struggle as some says utilization is one of the keys in order for a coin to survive and that what Bitcoin has.
Bitcoins year 2018 will become a top 1 of a good currency and become a famous entire the whole world...Bitcoin will be the greatest currency and cyrptocurrency of the economics...so users in bitcoins will be stick to one so that it will more improve and more power of Bitcoin😍

Maybe you're right.bitcoin of 2018 is good and become popular as a online currency.bitcoin is give high profits but  we are open to choose what coin we can hold.other alt coin is good also if we know how to manage that coin.
9oiler

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:03:10 AM

2018 will be the BTC and ETH years for sure or else maybe it could be the MLM coin year.
Pikachushka101

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.
The door is wide open for blockchains that use smart contracts, like ethereum,
[2] bitcoincash, litecoin and more......

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

Source:  [1] [2]
Ether and not only, there are still a couple of coins from the alts for a long-term perspective. This is monero and lightcoin, there is very little time left to see the collapse of bitcoin and the new leader among the crypto currency.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

I believe 2018 will remain a bitcoin year, and I also believe that some altcoin will also shine in 2018, the altcoin is ethereum, amm, eidoo and untn where they are really a good project.

tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

I also choose the broadcast and I think this year it will be the first crypto currency. Already, the air has gained a good growth compared to other violas, if Vitalik's team succeeds in implementing everything they have conceived, then the ether will fly to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: