Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Was Bitcoin's Year. 2018 Will Be .......  (Read 1873 times)
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

I think 2018 will be year of  altcoins, because they resolve some bitcoin's problems, such as high fees for every transaction and slow  confirmation. I see potential in altcoin called IOTA.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psibenik

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

I think IOTA and XRB will do extremely well this year. People will start hearing about DAG and understand how it differs from blockchain.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

I hope that by 2018 altcoins will improve everything But when asked to have it I tend to rely on bitcoin Because starting from a fast price movement will make it easier for someone in the search for income as much as possible at any time.

james1009

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:25:10 AM

2018 Will Be Bitcoin's and Neo's year.  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

I'm afraid I got to disagree with the statement that 2017 was the year of Bitcoin. It was the year of crypto in general and many cryptos outperformed bitcoin during the year. And I believe the same will happen in 2018.
You should mention those crypto currencies that surpassed bitcoin in the best performance because majority of the people don’t know about those coins. As far as my opinion is concerned, I don’t think so any other coin generated as much profit as bitcoin did last year. Last year was the golden year of bitcoin history. It largely grew in popularity and value. Altcoins are simply followers of bitcoin, they can never ever lead their boss.
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

I'm afraid I got to disagree with the statement that 2017 was the year of Bitcoin. It was the year of crypto in general and many cryptos outperformed bitcoin during the year. And I believe the same will happen in 2018.
You should mention those crypto currencies that surpassed bitcoin in the best performance because majority of the people don’t know about those coins. As far as my opinion is concerned, I don’t think so any other coin generated as much profit as bitcoin did last year. Last year was the golden year of bitcoin history. It largely grew in popularity and value. Altcoins are simply followers of bitcoin, they can never ever lead their boss.

Yeah, I also think it that way. The bitcoins bullish run had brought a lot of popularity not just to himself but also the cryptocurrency world. Its the reason why alts have also increased.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

Yes, 2017 was Bitcoin's Year! I am totally agree with it. And i hope or lets claim that this 2018 will be more power to Bitcoin! And everyone will be happy  Smiley
There are likely chances that in the coming years, bitcoin and all other crypto currencies manage to get rid of being called as illegal currencies as there are certain countries which are thinking over declaring all these crypto currencies as legal currencies.

If that things happen, then this will really work out in favor of all the digital currencies and that it will help the investors to make more money.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.
The door is wide open for blockchains that use smart contracts, like ethereum,
[2] bitcoincash, litecoin and more......

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

Source:  [1] [2]

If the year 2017 is the year of prosperous bitcoin,how much more this coming year 2018,maybe this the bitcoin legacy throughout the world.even though  so many difficulties that we encounter this first month of 2018 due some countries proclaim ban of bitcoin especially in south korea,but this not  affect the whole circulation of cryptocurrency and i still believe that bitcoin will recover soon and going back into the spotlight of being no.1 coins in the digital currency.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.
The door is wide open for blockchains that use smart contracts, like ethereum,
[2] bitcoincash, litecoin and more......

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

Source:  [1] [2]
i know bitcoin is the the greatest crypto currency at all but the only problem is the slow moving transaction and the expensive fees so i hope that problem will be solve at last.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

In 2018 bitcoin and altcoin get big challenges, more and more people and companies do not like cryptocurrency performance and they start trying to shut down cryptocurrency, they worry if bitcoin development will kill their business if this year bitcoin price never under $ 10,000 then the opportunity to continue to skyrocket...
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

2018 is altcoin.
Already there's war between xrp and ETH. I see this trend all year round. One of them would close in on BTC market cap.
ETH lost terrain simply because the icos have suffered great blows in the last year, first the banning of icos in china and then the need to give up personal information to a bunch of people that I will not trust my money, so  this has affected ETH negatively and Ripple has benefited out of it.
Yeah bitcoin is now well settled at the top place because as we all know that bitcoin gains a lot of popularity last year and all this is just because that bitcoin delivers its maximum profit to the users and more of it this year is bring more new features for the bitcoin users as news are roaming that currency mode of bitcoin is now started and now more circulation of bitcoin will give rise to the prices and profit will come.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

I hope this kind of agony to the traders of Bitcoin will stop although we can't deny the fact that Bitcoin price is very high since the day it was started but the only problem here is the delays and high transaction fees. Does ethereum never encountered such events like this?

If Lightning Network will be released i wonder how it will went through this year, everyone is making their own move to make a change to this unstoppable agony.
Well as I seen from the other page ethereum is more pump in 2018 in respond of the dump of bitcoin so bitcoin will be for 2017 and for now 2018 ethereum is more valued.

But in the matter of facts, its about rolling the dice, like sometimes high value sometimes low. And that would be happened for each bitcoi. Or in ethereum so better find each of one fair in view, necause we are all using it and earns from it even though it rolls up and down.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

I rely 2018 is also a year of bitcoin, same like 2017. In 2017 people came very fast to invest in the bitcoin and to trade with bitcoin. Now in 2018 it is also give us more hope and opportunities for bitcoin's users. But now i accept it that bitcoin price is slowing and down but after few months everything will be fine about bitcoin.
There is no doubt in this thing that bitcoin has secured the number one position in the crypto market since its creation. We should keep in mind that bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency in the market and most trusted as well. Last year was a big success for bitcoin since it achieved the unbelievable targets of the market. Indeed, many states are thinking for declaring bitcoin legal because of its positive effects on the economy.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:29:44 PM

I rely 2018 is also a year of bitcoin, same like 2017. In 2017 people came very fast to invest in the bitcoin and to trade with bitcoin. Now in 2018 it is also give us more hope and opportunities for bitcoin's users. But now i accept it that bitcoin price is slowing and down but after few months everything will be fine about bitcoin.
There is no doubt in this thing that bitcoin has secured the number one position in the crypto market since its creation. We should keep in mind that bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency in the market and most trusted as well. Last year was a big success for bitcoin since it achieved the unbelievable targets of the market. Indeed, many states are thinking for declaring bitcoin legal because of its positive effects on the economy.
with the positive influence of Bitcoin in some countries there are both supporters of the crypto currency, and opponents. And it is the latter that can do everything to ensure that the legalization of Bitcoin does not take place.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:07:35 PM
Merited by megget (1)

do not think that 2018 was the year of bitcoin. Bitcoin showed strong growth from August to December and strongly influenced the market, so it looked bright. Look at the charts of altcoins, it was the year of the Altkoins, such as Etherium, Dash, Monero, Nem, Ripple and others. They have grown 100 or more times. 2018 will be the year of ICO and altcoins.

brightLIFE

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

do not think that 2018 was the year of bitcoin. Bitcoin showed strong growth from August to December and strongly influenced the market, so it looked bright. Look at the charts of altcoins, it was the year of the Altkoins, such as Etherium, Dash, Monero, Nem, Ripple and others. They have grown 100 or more times. 2018 will be the year of ICO and altcoins.
I think so, you are right but I don't yet judge this year that it was altcoins or bitcoin year since they have same market of ups and downs.
sparkystacey

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

I think the simple answer is: 2018 will be Blockchain's year.

Bitcoin was the lighthouse application that got the media's attention in 2017 and inspired lots of enterprises (with FOMO and disruption claims). This year we will see enterprises using blockchain for real results, and in return will feed bitcoin's value. Once enterprises are suffering at the slowness of the bitcoin network, they'll pony up to help accelerate its speed as their business and wallets depend on it.

Its the circle of blockchain life that will feed and nurture itself with actual adoption.

Provide Technologies: Pioneering the decentralized platform as a service (dPaaS)—the blockchain acceleration platform. Https://provide.services
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

2018 will be another year for bitcoin because the market is doing good and the people right now are now aware of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so i think that it will be easier for bitcoin to be pump into a new all time high and this year will be another huge year for bitcoin without a doubt.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

2018 will be another year for bitcoin because the market is doing good and the people right now are now aware of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so i think that it will be easier for bitcoin to be pump into a new all time high and this year will be another huge year for bitcoin without a doubt.

Well the market is not doing good for a big part of january so i wouldn't want to base the entire year on that. Though its happened everytime in the past few years that january isn't really crypto and btc's best month. Still wishing for the best anyways.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

2018 still be the best for bitcoin because the prices keep moving high and bitcoin still to be excellent this year but i'm sure the other coins also will go up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: