Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Was Bitcoin's Year. 2018 Will Be .......  (Read 1882 times)
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

It is true 2017 was Bitcoin's year. You can see how fast it grows rapidly in 2017. Everybody's going crazy. But this year, I think this will be the year of coins with great platforms. Like Ethereum and Neo. Let's consider also Nem. That three could be a game changer.

pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

It is the year of 2018 bitcoin.2017 is not the year of bitcoin. Because experienced many prohibitions.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

In 2018, bitcoin will give way to a leader in capitalization. I think the first place will be occupied by the etherium, because its platform is more perfect. The bitcoin network also provides more comfortable user experience.
I just think it is too early to say what Bitcoin is going to be in 2018. We shouldn’t just say that  it is going to fall just because of what we are seeing as at now. If I can remember, in 2017, the price of Bitcoin started going up in the middle of the year. So maybe that’s the same thing that’s going to happen in this year 2018.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

I think in 2018 this bitcoin will have a bigger interest anymore With a very fast price movement makes one tend to rely on bitcoin as a place of income every time and able to move away from sharing other altcoins With a considerable margin.

shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

2k18 will be a bitcoin year. One question can raise in your mind. How it is possible?? The answer is like, though the bitcoin price is low now, it will increase one time. Just saw the bitcoin price in beginning of 2k17,it was very low. It was almost $1k.But now what we can see. So we can tell that 2k18 will be bitcoin year.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

2018 becomes a big challenge for bitcoin and altcoin, now many countries are beginning to make rules that tighten bitcoin transactions, I hope this does not make bitcoin communities afraid, by fighting them it will make them afraid and immediately recognize bitcoin.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:04:42 PM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.
The door is wide open for blockchains that use smart contracts, like ethereum,
[2] bitcoincash, litecoin and more......

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

Source:  [1] [2]

I think that 2018 will be another roller coaster ride for bitcoin. It will strike a lower value at the beginning of the year and would rise up again at the end of the year. We must be observant and patient towards thos kimd of situation. We must know when to buy, dump and sell. Let's believe that 2018 will still be a year for bitcoin.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

Bitcoin is the king in 2017, it will be the king this year as well and it would be the king forever. Maybe this year some altcoins like Ethereum can have a good spike and some ICO may be successful. Any thing can come or go but Bitcoin is the best forever and ever. No altcoin can even come close to the market cap or price of Bitcoin.
Baltazaar

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

Smart Micro-Insurance

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

2018 is clearly bad This year we continue with bad news with the market forces and with the bad news, we will continue to be good in terms of average sales in terms of keeping the infrastructure in order to keep the infrastructure more robust.
I think that this is waiting for patience at the moment for those who enter at 17000 dollars. at the end of 20 thousand dollars at the end we continue

Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

Everyone predicts we'll see where to go after Chinese New Year. So, wait and see... I personally share those opinions, everything will be clear soon. So, cheer up and stay up-dated! This forum is one of the ways to stay informed. No rush)))
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

2018 is clearly bad This year we continue with bad news with the market forces and with the bad news, we will continue to be good in terms of average sales in terms of keeping the infrastructure in order to keep the infrastructure more robust.
I think that this is waiting for patience at the moment for those who enter at 17000 dollars. at the end of 20 thousand dollars at the end we continue

What? 2018 just started and you are saying that is clearly a bad year? Are you serious?

Last year we started with three price correction and I'm sure that the highest we have achieved in 2017. So its too early to say that this is already a bad year. Bad news is part of the ecosystem, you here already when China closes its local exchanges and Dimon created FUD? that's one massive panic around September which causes the price to go down to $3K range if I'm not mistaken but we get over, and then enjoy one of the best year bitcoin has ever seen, from < $1K to well over $19K. You just need to be patience and keeps holding.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

Bitcoin is the king in 2017, it will be the king this year as well and it would be the king forever. Maybe this year some altcoins like Ethereum can have a good spike and some ICO may be successful. Any thing can come or go but Bitcoin is the best forever and ever. No altcoin can even come close to the market cap or price of Bitcoin.
The ultimate results will be happier than those of last year. Because everything is improving and so are the bitcoins. They are grooming every other day and the pole are liking them for being their well-wisher for them. They are making hundreds and thousands of dollars profit from bitcoins hence bitcoins are being praised by every user around the globe. They are spreading.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:00:39 AM

I usually invest in a lot of coins just for taking some profit in short time, but yes, I do not understand about the coin at all. People have different purpose for each of the investment made on those coins.
Taking such a risk can't be done by a lot of people and is a "no no strategy" for people that can't afford to loose their money for either not having a huge budget to invest with or just wanting to earn experience first .
"Understanding a coin" won't really take much time , just by searching for reviews and reading it's white paper you'll be having 80% of the knowledge you'll ever need about it , and it is crucial for any investment to make , even if you don't care about the money you'll be putting in it !

Yes even I am understanding slowly the concept you said I completely stopped to following pump and dump group . Now I am trying to research atleast an hour about coin before investing.

And here's someone else confirming it , wasting an hour is much less important than wasting your money .
Furthermore , when going through your research you'll develop skills that will help you in making a trading career , and you'll be enough experienced to evaluate any cryptos and read through the patterns much quicker , which can be effective to identify "the coin" that will potentially change your life !
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:19:11 AM

The year 2018 is a very important year for the development of bitcoin and altcoin, this is because enemies or parties who do not like bitcoin have declared war openly, maybe this year will be many countries banned bitcoin but it will never stop the performance of bitcoin, prices will be very volatile but I'm sure the year-end prices will reach at least $ 50k.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:58:01 AM

Expect great thing for this year to bitcoin and to all of us, it's better to think positive instead of negative, because even though we are not sure of what is going to happen this year.. 2017 is a good year so also this year... I'm sure it will rise again, the value will still be going to get high, our token will also bloom we rather  want to think this way.

jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:39:19 AM

Yes I greed that 2017 was bitcoin's year. We witness how fast it grows rapidly in last year. Like everybody's going crazy. But this year, we don't know yet about its future but we can all just hope and expect that this year makes bitcoin more stable. A side from bitcoin, I also want to see Ethereum to become more expensive this year.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

It is the year of 2018 bitcoin.2017 is not the year of bitcoin. Because experienced many prohibitions.
For nr 2018 is we will still be the bitcoin's year we should just wait until the price or the value of bitcoin wsd start to pump or to increase very high and this year 2018 is we will be the best year on bitcoin because many more people is we will invest on bitcoin.

Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:28:49 AM

2018 will still be bitcoin's year. When you are on top for most of the year it is your year. BUt I do believe that it will also be a great year for Ethereum if their performance last year is any indication.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

Don't know about its future but i can just hope and expect that this year makes bitcoin more stable. Growing of bitcoin is good but i want to see Ethereum to become more expensive. There's some more coins and we should support them too.I don't think every year is for bitcoins. Who's know this year makes other coin more expensive.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

Don't know about its future but i can just hope and expect that this year makes bitcoin more stable. Growing of bitcoin is good but i want to see Ethereum to become more expensive. There's some more coins and we should support them too.I don't think every year is for bitcoins. Who's know this year makes other coin more expensive.

All we want is bitcoin to be stable and not like this unpredictable situation where there are huge price drop, I hope year 2018 will be the year that bitcoin will have a good foundation and better improvements. I also want some alt coins to shine because they deserve it especially ethereum where way more developed than bitcoin. It is best if more people support and explore alt coins as same as the support they've given to bitcoin, in that way we will have more options to earn and not just focusing on one coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: