Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:14:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be more profitable in the upcoming years?  (Read 2532 times)
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

if the demand continues to rise as it is now and if people don`t lose interest on btc it will be more and more profitable in upcoming years because it has a limited supply and people would fight for it by increasing its price.
ariakoli23

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

Bitcoin is known to all as a potential coin. It investors always happy with its progress. Bitcoin well wishers are expecting that it will the highest progressive position holder in crypto currency market.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

It's profitable for the next 3-5 years and after that I don't think it will get more profitable because the price of bitcoin has surely reached a very expensive price that even billionaires cannot pushed its price more like when it is already $250k or half a mil.
For someone called FUD Expert your prediction is very bullish, it seems unreasonable to me think we are going to reach those huge prices in such a short time frame, it is simply not possible unless something happens like some economic turmoil, but even then that prediction seem to be too optimistic.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:57:10 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?
I am looking forward for what will I gain for 2018. This year is the year to build my own family, thus my plans are purely on the needs of my family. First on my list is to build our own home. We currently renting and planning to transfer to new house. And renovation is needed to maximize the space. Second is to fill our home with the needed furniture. Lastly, to save for an emergency fund. Emergency fund is a must nowadays because of the expensive hospitalization. My Plans for my family this 2018 will be my inspiration to work harder .
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

Well, it seems that bitcoin is still getting higher despite some various dips before. It just needs time. I'll be optimistic and say yes. Realistically? Unsure.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

I strongly believe it that, btc can change our life in future.If  we invest now and hold it for a long time when it's value will be more high.We all kmow as a btc is potential coin and it's demand increasing rapidly.
monergo

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

So 2017 proved to be the best for the bitcoin till now but still the great Officials of many companies are busy in predicting the greater roadmap of btc in 2018 and so on so will it be possible for bitcoin to go more and more high ?
I don't know about the next year but I believe in the next few years he will rise up.
But in this market as you can see you can never tell. I believe in the future Bitcoin will stay part of our life and only rise up.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

We can't predict the future so I'm not sure if this upcoming years the bitcoin will be more profitable. But I hope that this 2018 and the coming years the bitcoin will gain more profit that this past years. In that case many of the investors invests their money in bitcoin because they want to earn many money. But there are some cases that the bitcoin goes up and down so no one can predict the value of bitcoin.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Bitcoin users continue to increase dramatically, while bitcoin stocks do not increase rapidly, so demand increases and prices will skyrocket. I have no doubt about the future of bitcoin even though the current price is down.
Yes even i am thinking the same but here is the issue with bitcoin there is no regulation people are afraid to keep bitcoin long term because of fear . I am seeing only thing with crypto investors panic sell . People are getting panic once they really became greedy . I would suggest if you trust the system then go ahead and invest.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

Yes,because every year there is always an improvement of bitcoin value as well as the acceptance of people to bitcoin is widely increasing so the tendency of bitcoin price is also increase so let's all be positive that bitcoin will give us more profit this year and in up coming years.

Federi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

Bitcoins has bright future as we can see from the previous years study on the bitcoins it proves that every year the price of bitcoins has increased and there are still way to go higher.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

Yes! Bitcoin price will be more valuable in the next few months or years. One of the reason that makes bitcoin less worthy in the start of the year now is because of the users who sells their bitcoin for Christmas and New Year. In short, it is because of the holidays. Let's take this event to buy more bitcoin because of its low price now in the market. There's no doubt that bitcoin will rise up again as the times goes by and the ones who'd take opportunity now will profit a great amount of money if that time comes.
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

Possibly! Because bitcoin nowadays is constantly doing its job to be the most handy in ways of banking! We'd expect more than these in the upcomming years!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

Possibly! Because bitcoin nowadays is constantly doing its job to be the most handy in ways of banking! We'd expect more than these in the upcomming years!

Dude, you probably haven't noticed it yet but its not doing what its supposed to do at all and it seems fuds are the ones doing quite a good job here. We're below 10k now and the decline btc made was as quick as it's rise. Though people like you and me who still believe in bitcoin probably will see it to be more profitable if we keep patient.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

I am confident that Bitcoin will be more profitable in the coming years. The factors that make it less profitable in this exact month are the number of sellers who are monetizing all their income for Christmas. In general, it's because of vacation or season. Let's take this opportunity to buy bitcoin because the market price dropped recently.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

I think in maximum 1-2 years bitcoin is going to stabilize so the profit won't be so high after this. Until then you can make nice money out of it
catchemcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

I believe so. I think that in the future, cryptocurrencies will be more widely accepted by most people so it will be an asset for those who invest and trade with alternative cryptocurrencies. The higher the market cap with more people joining in the bitcoin fever, the higher the potential for growth of the other coins.
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

I think that it will be more profitable in the upcoming year because now that the holiday season is almost over its finally the time to invest in bitcoins and thus people will come forward and go for it and soon enough..it will breach the previous all time high record .One can easily buy bitcoins right now and after that .. everyone is gonna hold for long, so the increase in price has to be expected till March I guess.. We would be able to see a great deal of profit coming out.. i hope bitcoin pice will be crose 30k$+ in this year, so jast buy bitcoin because now best time to buy bitcoin and hold and see , big pump comming soon:D Cheesy Cheesy CheesyBTCBTC
Aufar

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

It will be more profitable in the coming year, because now the holiday season is almost over in the end time to invest in Bitcoin and thus people will go forward and go for it and fast enough.

i hope pice Bitcoin will be crose 40k $ + in this year, so buy bitcoin and bear and see jast
and I'm sure Bitcoin will be more profitable in the coming years.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

I am always optimistic that bitcoin will continue to grow at a price that will continue to rise, although bitcoin prices sometimes go down but now the price of bitcoin begins to rise again so that for the upcoming years bitcoin will still be more profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: