Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 1732 times)
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

Tell me, please, will the state of the project and its workflow depend on the course of bitcoin? As far as I know, the bitcoin rate is not going well now. Sad Sad Sad

If you don't want to depend on bitcoin, you can learn info about LuckyToken. It is more connected with ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexeyRa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:31:28 AM

If you need listing on stock exchange, you must coerce your buyer's complete KYC
i know it, because i have experience

In terms of Handelion ecosystem, yes, the KYC will be a part of the process.
In terms of the ICO, we do not carry out KYC procedures.
In order to receive significant updates, potential token-holders are offered to provide their email. But is is also possible to receive tokens without registration, using the information, provided with Handelion White Paper.
For the HION token holders, the KYC procedures will take place at the moment of exchanging crypto assets versus fiat money, when the fact of income will become actual.

How you will do exchange the collected cryptocurrency to fiat money. If you don't check your token holders? Any stock exchange won't work with you.

Any token or coin is a freely transferable asset, one of the ideas behind the blockchain is to share only the information that is required. With this two basic principals, how do you think to track the particular token holder as the token is transferred freely and the only information you need to transfer the token is the wallet address of the receiver?
Perhaps you meant crypro exchanges, as stock exchanges do not deal with crypto currencies? The exchanges swap the crypto to fiat and carry KYC procedures on their end. It was never our intent to exchange the collected funds to fiat.

Ok, thank you
What is your company name and what is your jurisdictions?

The company name is JSC Handelion Foundation, Reg.No 40103931242, headquartered in Latvia.

Great. I hope, that the project will successful.
how many investitions you collected now?
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

Do developers already have experience in this area?
Maybe they were engaged in similar projects?
vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

Yes, their previous project is tradebacking.com. This project is being promoted in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
zero9119

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

Yes, their previous project is tradebacking.com. This project is being promoted in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
What is this project about? What is its purpose?
vit0z

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

This project is engaged in financing purchases for various companies. Those. is the main part of the Hanlleon project. Just Handleon offers a wider range of services.
zero9119

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

This project is engaged in financing purchases for various companies. Those. is the main part of the Hanlleon project. Just Handleon offers a wider range of services.
It turns out they have expanded the sphere of influence, and now offer more services. Yes, and they are working on the blockade platform, using smart contracts. sounds very impressive  Smiley
vit0z

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

It turns out they have expanded the sphere of influence, and now offer more services. Yes, and they are working on the blockade platform, using smart contracts. sounds very impressive  Smiley
Yes, I hope to see this project in action. A good idea!
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

cheers, finally there was a project for social networks. Now I, as an active user of all social networks, in the project, can get bonuses!
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

anyone tried to view the social networks to which the project invites? It's problematic for me to do this from an android. Help please
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
elrugrim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

it turns out that the benefits here in the active use of social networks. as they say, join and earn extra bonuses
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
Probably it should be a large commission, is not it?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

anyone tried to view the social networks to which the project invites? It's problematic for me to do this from an android. Help please
just click on the one in which you register and send the community in which you will need to register for further information.
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

Probably it should be a large commission, is not it?
Well, I do not think so. probably not
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

it turns out that the benefits here in the active use of social networks. as they say, join and earn extra bonuses
it's enough just to get to the end of the project description, there are 4 steps for getting bonuses
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

I often use YouTube, it will be very useful for me to register, and in the diagram in the description that a quarter of the participants and bonuses are accounted for exactly by this resource
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:34:11 PM

tell me, can I get a bonus more than 20%? If participation in the ICO gives 20%, and when you complete 4 steps to get additional bonuses, this adds to the already available 20%?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

tell me, can I get a bonus more than 20%? If participation in the ICO gives 20%, and when you complete 4 steps to get additional bonuses, this adds to the already available 20%?
apparently, yes. Read carefully the description, it says that there are 3 ways of obtaining passive income. In this case, the maximum level is possible, I think.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: