Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 1732 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

Very demanded project on kriptornke, as investors are not profitable to pay 100% prepayment and then worry about their funds
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Very demanded project on kriptornke, as investors are not profitable to pay 100% prepayment and then worry about their funds

I agree, I myself am an investor and do not understand this system and politics. Why such costs are not known at all.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

I agree, I myself am an investor and do not understand this system and politics. Why such costs are not known at all.

I understand this is the project for this? That is, they are aimed at solving this particular problem and its elimination?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

I understand this is the project for this? That is, they are aimed at solving this particular problem and its elimination?

Yes, judging by the description that's exactly what they intend to do. For customers, this will be an opportunity to replace full (100%) prepayments with partial prepayment.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

Yes, judging by the description that's exactly what they intend to do. For customers, this will be an opportunity to replace full (100%) prepayments with partial prepayment.

This is a very big advantage for investors, at last people will stop being afraid to invest money, therefore, there will be more financial investments and projects will start to develop and kryptoknok also begin to grow
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

This is a very big advantage for investors, at last people will stop being afraid to invest money, therefore, there will be more financial investments and projects will start to develop and kryptoknok also begin to grow

This will be an opportunity to import more goods, since the funds that could be "frozen" for long deliveries will be issued.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

This will be an opportunity to import more goods, since the funds that could be "frozen" for long deliveries will be issued.

And what does the project and its team say about their policies and consequences from it? What are they going to do and how will this affect investors and the market as a whole?
SoftCashCoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

any bounty?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

And what does the project and its team say about their policies and consequences from it? What are they going to do and how will this affect investors and the market as a whole?

Due to the risk policy, investors' funds will be 100% safe: current statistics show 0% of bad transactions and 0% of late payments. And the deposit is at least 143% (LTV <= 70%). Therefore, this approach guarantees investors a return of funds and a stable profit.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

Due to the risk policy, investors' funds will be 100% safe: current statistics show 0% of bad transactions and 0% of late payments. And the deposit is at least 143% (LTV <= 70%). Therefore, this approach guarantees investors a return of funds and a stable profit.

Quite an interesting proposition, because most of the new project is now too primitive and aimed at various promotional services and goods, projects like this, very few
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Quite an interesting proposition, because most of the new project is now too primitive and aimed at various promotional services and goods, projects like this, very few

I agree with you, if there were many more such projects, the market would behave more stable, and the currency would not "jump" constantly, hence investors would live more safely
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?

It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

Quite interesting is the idea of the project. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
Probably it should be a large commission, is not it?  Huh
23coins

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

Well, I do not think so, probably not.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:39:30 PM

It's still not clear how they are going to monetize their services  Undecided
23coins

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

It's still not clear how they are going to monetize their services  Undecided
Try to read whitepaper more carefully, there is a lot of information, maybe you missed something?  Wink
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

That is, I correctly understand that they are engaged in the delivery of large supplies, as well as their storage in the warehouse? Yes?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

That is, I correctly understand that they are engaged in the delivery of large supplies, as well as their storage in the warehouse? Yes?
No. Not certainly in that way. Shipping companies will be engaged in transportation, they also do not store goods. Rather, they solve financial and organizational issues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: