Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 1732 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:09:33 AM

Hello everyone! I completely read your technical document, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?  Huh
Yes, everything is simple! The goal of the project is to provide every entrepreneur in the world: a wholesaler, a manufacturer or an investor with the opportunity to develop his business. The fact is that any businessman at some point may find himself in need of financing, every manufacturer needs to be paid in time, and every investor needs to return his investments, and we are here to make sure that everything works.
Why do you think that the project will be successful? Why should entrepreneurs choose exactly your platform?
Enterpreneurs. That means, our services are working. Experienced management and development team. Buy acquiring HION you are investing in growth of your business efficiency. That is why it is going to work.
I also do not see anything wrong with the competition, I believe that competition is the engine of success! This will help the team find the impetus to make their project much better and better!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

Great project! And a very strong team, saw some of the other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any advantages for the holders of the tokens? How can I make money on this?
Of course! Advantages for HION-holders are as follows:
Owners of tokens get the opportunity to receive passive income in three ways:
1, receiving a portion of the commissions generated by the system
2, having received a commission from the use of token holders funds
3, due to the growth of the market value of the token.
Great! Do you still sell tokens? I would like to invest in this project a large amount, whether to provide major participants with special conditions and discounts?
I think with this question you better contact the project managers! support@handelion.io
Usually large investors are meeting halfway, I think this project will not be an exception! It's good to see that so many people are interested, this is an indicator of a quality project!
Nothing surprising! This is a very promising project that can become the leader of this market segment! Moreover, such projects collect the necessary amount of investment very quickly, so you can not delay.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:32:40 AM

I am very interested in further work of the project hope it will be quite productive
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

I am very interested in further work of the project hope it will be quite productive
in my opinion it is obvious.already in the beginning of the project showed quite a good result,so it will continue to move in this direction
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

in my opinion it is obvious.already in the beginning of the project showed quite a good result,so it will continue to move in this direction
I'm just incredibly interesting to watch the development of the project in which I invested a large sum of money
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

I think that this is a profitable project for investing in the market.mean other projects related to the financial sector.I'm sure that will get big profit
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

I think that this is a profitable project for investing in the market.mean other projects related to the financial sector.I'm sure that will get big profit
totally agree with you and also invest my own money in this project.sure in the profitability at the moment
kkjack789

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

All the participants, including insurance, research companies and rating agencies use big data to provide their services, estimate risks and market opportunities.
I can not understand this sentence, so is Handelion's advantage of your big data system?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

totally agree with you and also invest my own money in this project.sure in the profitability at the moment
I think that any investor who really understands the essence and importance of this project will definitely invest here, the prospect of the benefits are just incredible
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

I noticed that the audience interested in the work of the project continues to grow.I think it is very good indicator and there is absolutely every reason to trust the project and work with it thoroughly
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

I noticed that the audience interested in the work of the project continues to grow.I think it is very good indicator and there is absolutely every reason to trust the project and work with it thoroughly
naturally, all understand the prospect of investment in this ICO and therefore the discussion of such a storm.I think that's a good enough indicator to say that the investment will be large
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

naturally, all understand the prospect of investment in this ICO and therefore the discussion of such a storm.I think that's a good enough indicator to say that the investment will be large
of course the audience is important. I think that over time it will become much more which has a positive impact on the work of the project
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

of course the audience is important. I think that over time it will become much more which has a positive impact on the work of the project
she at the moment is big enough.I think it's incredibly cool when the really interested people to discuss the project.in addition for me is a plus I can consult with anyone about investing.very pleasant audience

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
AlexeyRa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

All the participants, including insurance, research companies and rating agencies use big data to provide their services, estimate risks and market opportunities.
I can not understand this sentence, so is Handelion's advantage of your big data system?

I join for question)
what kind advantages you can purpose VS your concurrents?
23coins

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:00:22 PM

It is a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and will be developed to improve service and new technologies!
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

I am interested in the benefit of investors. The fact that the platform is engaged in financing purchases, and logistics companies are making quick payments - is understandable. But why it is impossible to purchase goods in a standard way?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:16:23 PM

I am interested in the benefit of investors. The fact that the platform is engaged in financing purchases, and logistics companies are making quick payments - is understandable. But why it is impossible to purchase goods in a standard way?
I think that when investing, a certain percentage is charged for the implementation of financial transactions. Maybe is the benefit lie in this?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

I believe that this project is just a finding. It takes often a long time to find more profitable partners for cooperation, the same suppliers .. sometimes there are problems with finances. This platform could save me a lot of time, and it is here that I can find the most necessary partners.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:33:12 PM

I believe that this project is just a finding. It takes often a long time to find more profitable partners for cooperation, the same suppliers .. sometimes there are problems with finances. This platform could save me a lot of time, and it is here that I can find the most necessary partners.
so I understand, this platform acts as a kind of intermediary in the performance of various trade transactions, isn't it? What specific functions does it combine in itself, except those that are specified in the description?
23coins

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:43:13 PM

so I understand, this platform acts as a kind of intermediary in the performance of various trade transactions, isn't it? What specific functions does it combine in itself, except those that are specified in the description?
it depends on your interests. If you are an investor, you can invest in this project with minimal risks and easily earn. If you are connected with logistics, you will receive orders with more frequent frequency and you establish the rules of transportation yourself. As a seller, you will receive all the prepayments immediately. As a buyer - the previous commentator has already voiced plus his participation in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: