Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 1732 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

It has long been time to create a similar project, since the problem for modern cryptology is serious and it must be solved.

And what exactly are you talking about? What problems? It seems to me, everything is fine)

The main problem: buyers do not have enough money or not trust the producer or investor.

And is this the whole point? Or does this result in something more serious? Because while I do not see any critical moments

The thing is that the manufacturer will ask for a 100% prepayment, so the buyer will have to seek a loan without a proper collateral, and even an investor with excess funds will not want to finance a deal without a proper collateral.

Wow, I just did not fully understand the current market relations and did not even think that the problem is so acute. If this is really so, then yes, it must be solved and this someone should do

That is why this project was created to revise the system of transactions and make them more transparent and convenient for investors and developers themselves

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

It has long been time to create a similar project, since the problem for modern cryptology is serious and it must be solved.

And what exactly are you talking about? What problems? It seems to me, everything is fine)

The main problem: buyers do not have enough money or not trust the producer or investor.

And is this the whole point? Or does this result in something more serious? Because while I do not see any critical moments

The thing is that the manufacturer will ask for a 100% prepayment, so the buyer will have to seek a loan without a proper collateral, and even an investor with excess funds will not want to finance a deal without a proper collateral.

Wow, I just did not fully understand the current market relations and did not even think that the problem is so acute. If this is really so, then yes, it must be solved and this someone should do

That is why this project was created to revise the system of transactions and make them more transparent and convenient for investors and developers themselves

And what actions do they intend to do to achieve their objectives?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

Well, as far as I know, the project was divided into several stages, from which the remaining remains, here they are:
1 Contract
2 Purchase of goods
3 Sale of goods
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

Well, as far as I know, the project was divided into several stages, from which the remaining remains, here they are:
1 Contract
2 Purchase of goods
3 Sale of goods
3 stages, in principle, I more or less understood the whole purpose of the project and its approximate implementation.
AlexeyRa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

Do you propose any profit and do not fear SEC?
Is it token type security or utility?
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

It's a good idea to make trading more accessible and transparent, keep up the good work.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

wow 20% bonus.in my opinion pretty good and practical
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

I think that the 20% bonus gives a big enough advantage for investors.will be beneficial to both developers and investors
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

I think that the 20% bonus gives a big enough advantage for investors.will be beneficial to both developers and investors
I agree with you.it seems to me that the presence of these beneficial bonuses are incredibly positive and beneficial effect on the number of attracted investors.beneficial to the project,I mean

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

I agree with you.it seems to me that the presence of these beneficial bonuses are incredibly positive and beneficial effect on the number of attracted investors.beneficial to the project,I mean
I think this design is in any case incredibly profitable for investors.if such a start is already a good result,the benefits must be very large
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

I think this design is in any case incredibly profitable for investors.if such a start is already a good result,the benefits must be very large
very cool to invest in a really promising project,and in addition to see what number of other investors with large enough
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

very cool to invest in a really promising project,and in addition to see what number of other investors with large enough
I think that over time investors will become much more like interested people and the project will collect the amount of a lot more than we all expected

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SoftCashCoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

More info?
hmsrccoindd

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

Team is very impressive, the project looks like Trueflip.
Where  can I get access to the whitepaper?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:40:41 AM

I hope that the project would actually reach the goals that were set.I mean not only the material side
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

I hope that the project would actually reach the goals that were set.I mean not only the material side
It seems to me that they really strive for that.Cool when you can see the final result
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

It seems to me that they really strive for that.Cool when you can see the final result
Sure that this project is really committed to achieving your goal.I like everything

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

Sure that this project is really committed to achieving your goal.I like everything
I think that with this perspective I gain will be extremely large.at least now everything is incredibly beneficial for me
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:58:27 PM

I think that this is absolutely an amazing idea. To be honest, I'm very surprised that it was not implemented. I think this could be a breakthrough in international trade
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

I think that this is absolutely an amazing idea. To be honest, I'm very surprised that it was not implemented. I think this could be a breakthrough in international trade
I think this is a very bold statement. The project may not collect the right amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: