Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 1732 times)
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

Great idea, this area has become very popular and in demand today! I'm going to join the investment, I want this project to occupy a significant part of my investment portfolio, only there are a few points about which I would like to learn more. Tell me please, which countries plan to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

Great idea, this area has become very popular and in demand today! I'm going to join the investment, I want this project to occupy a significant part of my investment portfolio, only there are a few points about which I would like to learn more. Tell me please, which countries plan to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

Great project! And a very strong team, saw some of the other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any advantages for the holders of the tokens? How can I make money on this?
Of course! Advantages for HION-holders are as follows:
Owners of tokens get the opportunity to receive passive income in three ways:
1, receiving a portion of the commissions generated by the system
2, having received a commission from the use of token holders funds
3, due to the growth of the market value of the token.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:44:23 AM

Please tell me, is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

Great project! And a very strong team, saw some of the other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any advantages for the holders of the tokens? How can I make money on this?
Great! Do you still sell tokens? I would like to invest in this project a large amount, whether to provide major participants with special conditions and discounts?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

Please tell me, is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part?
Yes, now the very beginning of this program! All the necessary information you can learn from this link! I want to say that the company has very generous bonuses!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2681788.0
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

Great! Do you still sell tokens? I would like to invest in this project a large amount, whether to provide major participants with special conditions and discounts?
I think with this question you better contact the project managers! support@handelion.io
Usually large investors are meeting halfway, I think this project will not be an exception! It's good to see that so many people are interested, this is an indicator of a quality project!
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is impossible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

I think with this question you better contact the project managers! support@handelion.io
Usually large investors are meeting halfway, I think this project will not be an exception! It's good to see that so many people are interested, this is an indicator of a quality project!
Nothing surprising! This is a very promising project that can become the leader of this market segment! Moreover, such projects collect the necessary amount of investment very quickly, so you can not delay.
AlexeyRa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

why very weak activity in your social networks? We want can see your work)  Grin
Bitcoin Marketinging

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

How can I receive passive income in three ways?
AlexeyRa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

i seen a new video in your facebook. thank you! Wink
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:08:50 AM

Tell me please, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole!
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:17:59 AM

Tell me please, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole!
Yes, the roadmap is written very clearly. With confidence I can say that the team tried to make it all in such a way as to fulfill all tasks on time! I am sure that we will see a very good stable development!
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:28:04 AM

InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:37:01 AM

okaypool

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:45:47 AM

I fully agree with you, it is impossible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
okaypool

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:53:56 AM

Good evening!
Tell me, I was advised to participate in the project, they said that he is very promising! I would like to get tokens of this platform! How can i do this? And I'm wondering if there were any discounts or bonuses?
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:01:58 AM

Good evening!
Tell me, I was advised to participate in the project, they said that he is very promising! I would like to get tokens of this platform! How can i do this? And I'm wondering if there were any discounts or bonuses?
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about the bonuses when selling, but the estimated cost will be as follows: 400 HION / 1 ETH
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:06:37 AM

Good evening!
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about the bonuses when selling, but the estimated cost will be as follows: 400 HION / 1 ETH
The current bonus is 80 HION / 1 ETH! If you decide to take part, I advise you to hurry, because such successful projects very quickly collect the necessary number of investments, you just can not make it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: