Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) is a shame to the crypto-community.  (Read 2115 times)
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

I  really did not know that XRP is being manipulated. I have a reasonable quantity that i am holding so this will never turn out to be profitable based on the rise today and fall twice tomorrow. I am stuck with it . Lose  seems to be the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greydking

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:49:37 PM

Everyone is doing what he wants with his money. Who care who made it or who manipulate it if someone can make profit?! Everyone say what Ripple is not real crypto, but even they make profit on Ripple.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

don't get involved with ripple, it is why crypto world exist, don't let ripple people in or we will all regret it
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

Well, investments in Cryptocurrency doesn't limit on one person's point perspective way and understanding.
Ripple for you is centralized by banks and other institutions but as long I'm gaining profits every time I buy low and sell high then it's a right call for me to buy Ripple now today and sell them when it offers me 4x gain.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

don't get involved with ripple, it is why crypto world exist, don't let ripple people in or we will all regret it

I really don't care how you see Ripple's existence and value but I'm not after for Ripple's future or capabilities but as a trader I'm just doing what's best for me to gain money through buy low and sell high.
Today Ripple's value is $0.60 so I bought $500 this morning, due I know it will turn my $500 into $2,000 or more after few weeks or a couple of months and for me it's the right timing to invest Ripple this time of crisis.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
mvplol

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

Letting immigrants transfer their wages to their family and saving them loads of money. Working with the gates foundation charity. Ask yourself how is your coin of choice using blockchain to help those in need?
lookingdream21

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

I already sold my XRP sbecause i know what will happen?does it make sense?you can probably sit and wait for XRP to rise more as you are stupid enough not taking advantage to what the market gives you.LMAO
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

What is this?

Thats fucking racist!
I am a xrp holder and i get hate from all sites... its like being white in southafrica.
Its like being black in USA.
Its like being Jew in Muslimistan.

This crypto space is so racist against us what the hell is wrong with you people?

If i could i would call the police to show them all the racism against me/us

The crypto community is a shame to mankind!

We are working towards a place for every crypto and all you fuckbags are doing is telling how much you hate others. Wow progress 2020. ---> you guys are racist
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

yes, I very much support you in this, because I also do not support the Ripple project. Because I think that this project is very, very unclear. I think that sooner or later people had to understand this and get out of the project.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:48:08 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 10:47:34 AM by ðºÞæ

Crypto is about trying to get rid of the centralized banking parasites
The Ripple Inc operated centralized database if even worse than the bankers, it is out-ride dangerous.

Ripple Inc holds 61.3 billion XRP,
Chris Larsen holds 6.7 billion XRP as well as a 17% stake in the company (17% = 10.4 B XRP, total personal 17.1 Billion XRP)
CEO Brad Garlinghouse, who owns a 6.3% stake (3.8 Billion XRP) in the company and owns additional XRP tokens
Jeb McCaleb  has 5.3 billion XRP (used to be 9 Billion XRP) and no Ripple Inc company shares (presumably, and 1 Billion Lumens)
Three Quarter of all XRP in the Hands of 4 entities.

Only Earths low-lifes would support enslavement features.
Ripple Labs can freeze any XRP account or stop the entire network (No-one can stop a blockchain, Ripple Inc can shut down there database at anytime).

Anyone failing to adhere to standards and principles is no different to the street corner hooker going arse to mouth, saying "I only do it for the money".

Bitcoin stands for financial freedom, XRP is the opposite.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

The author sounds extremely aggressive. I don't understand why. Cryptocurrency is not a private club,  anyone can try to start their own coin,  no matter whether they are bankers or not.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:57:37 AM
Merited by Parodium (5)

It's getting way too much attention for how shady it is.

You people do know it was created by banksters right?

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

You people realize we are trying to get away from banksters influence, right?

Or are you all so drawn in by easy money, you disregard your morals and values?

Disgusting.

Yes it is getting waaaaay too much attention because they are actively investing in a Marketing Strategy. That is the whole purpose of marketing to seek new potential clients, and grow your company or business.

Yes we know that is created my banksters (big financial corporations). Did you think that with the rise of cryptocurrencies that they woudln't try their hands in it? They wouldn't want to be left behind if this is really the future of payments.

Yes, most people who seek financial freedom are trying to get away from financial institutions which rip them off, but trust me I have a big feeling that they are heavily involved in the recent dip of the cryptos. Forget the Facebook and China BS, they are the ones behind it, it is still greed and all. All in all, we are currently still influenced by these banksters. Would it be such a bad thing for them to have their own one regulated crypto. We can decide to use it or not. But cutting them off totally is something I think is almost impossible. It if eventually is, it's going to take a long time and a strong fight.

See, some people are into cryptos for the trading, for some people its a job to make a living, so I don't think you should over-generalize everyone's motives in joining the crypto community. Your reality is different form every other persons, so it their story, and so are their motives. Walk in another's shoes first before you lash out judgement.
MemberBerries

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

ðºÞæ is still salty because hee sold last year for 0.005$ Cheesy Cheesy
Boi all you needed was to hodl it Cheesy

Users history is just desperation to get him some cheap XRP Wink
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

Isn't a trading gives you a benefit or any one is thinking that it's one of government assignment. If it's giving a profit then it's way too much worthy enough to buy and sell. Be into a business segment and think of earning.
Cheers

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

yes i agree let's all unify against the XRP, this a bank tool, they are trying to ruined the world, do not let them ruin crypto world

Many people on bitcointalk seem to have a negative view on ripple already.  Grin

And this seems to me very odd; as I remember that a few months ago most of people here supported Ripple and called XPR the coin that had the greatest potential. I do not see that is has a lot of pluses, but it is also cannot be called a shame of crypto society.
oddstake

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

The Ripple Inc operated centralized database if even worse than the bankers, it is out-ride dangerous.

Chris Larsen holds 6.7 billion XRP as well as a 17% stake in the company (17% = 10.4 B XRP, total personal 17.1 Billion XRP)
CEO Brad Garlinghouse, who owns a 6.3% stake (3.8 Billion XRP) in the company and owns additional XRP tokens
Jeb McCaleb  has 5.3 billion XRP (used to be 9 Billion XRP) and no Ripple Inc company shares (presumably, and 1 Billion Lumens)

Ripple Labs can freeze any XRP account or stop the entire network (No-one can stop a blockchain, Ripple Inc can shut down there database at anytime).

Anyone failing to adhere to standards and principles is no different to the street corner hooker going arse to mouth, saying "I only do it for the money".

I don`t mind if a big company holds their majority of shares inside that  company.
MemberBerries

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

https://ripple.com/insights/continued-decentralization-xrp-ledger-consensus-protocol/

Maintaining our momentum towards further decentralization is critical for XRP Ledger to reach its full potential. We’re proud of how far we’ve come, being the only public blockchain that has experienced no reversed transactions, no censorship and no major operational issues for over five years

https://arxiv.org/abs/1802.07240

We present Cobalt, a novel atomic broadcast algorithm that works in networks with non-uniform trust and no global agreement on participants, and is probabilistically guaranteed to make forward progress even in the presence of maximal faults and arbitrary asynchrony. The exact properties that Cobalt satisfies makes it particularly applicable to designing an efficient decentralized "voting network" that allows a public, open-entry group of nodes to agree on changes to some shared set of rules in a fair and consistent manner while tolerating some trusted nodes and arbitrarily many untrusted nodes behaving maliciously. We also define a new set of properties which must be satisfied by any safe decentralized governance algorithm, and all of which Cobalt satisfies.

Boys can now dig deep into 50 pages of decentralization before puking their "rIpPlE iS cEnTrAliZeD"
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

https://ripple.com/insights/continued-decentralization-xrp-ledger-consensus-protocol/

Maintaining our momentum towards further decentralization is critical for XRP Ledger to reach its full potential. We’re proud of how far we’ve come, being the only public blockchain that has experienced no reversed transactions, no censorship and no major operational issues for over five years

https://arxiv.org/abs/1802.07240

We present Cobalt, a novel atomic broadcast algorithm that works in networks with non-uniform trust and no global agreement on participants, and is probabilistically guaranteed to make forward progress even in the presence of maximal faults and arbitrary asynchrony. The exact properties that Cobalt satisfies makes it particularly applicable to designing an efficient decentralized "voting network" that allows a public, open-entry group of nodes to agree on changes to some shared set of rules in a fair and consistent manner while tolerating some trusted nodes and arbitrarily many untrusted nodes behaving maliciously. We also define a new set of properties which must be satisfied by any safe decentralized governance algorithm, and all of which Cobalt satisfies.

Boys can now dig deep into 50 pages of decentralization before puking their "rIpPlE iS cEnTrAliZeD"

Nice to know about this .there has been so much hate about ripple everywhere causing FUD .I am an early investor in ripple just because of their real world usage .I hope more banks start adapting xRapid and the company decentralize it

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:08:48 PM

For me, I cannot refer  to Xrp as being a disgrace or shame. Why would anyone call the no 3 coin on CMC as failure. The fact that the coin never appreciate as much as people would want doesn't mean its a shit or scam. Even year 2018 has been predicted for Xrp boomeranging. Let us all hold our peace as we watch the dramas of the market. I am optimistic that the coin will turn out good even before the year runs out.
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:43:54 AM

I don`t mind if a big company holds their majority of shares inside that  company.

Agreed.  I rather see the company hold majority of the coin because they have financial incentives that xrp does well,  compared to a early bitcoin adopter pumping and dumping xrp all day long
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: