Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:02:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday?  (Read 2096 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
ofcourse atleast once a day.i am in a long term investments but i able to check daily my coins because we might know one of them pump,i dont wanna be late for the selling ..we all know that the prices of the coins is unpredictable and no one knows what will happen for tomorrow
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

Everyday? I watch them every hour. I can not stop myself to check my altcoins from blockfolio whenever i take my mobile phone to my hands. Is there anybody who does not check them everyday?  Angry
zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
At this situation of fluctuation with bitcoin I do watching my alts everyday and it makes me frustrated until today because I do not know how to do if should I sell or just hold a little bit longer until market is stable.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

Everyday? I watch them every hour. I can not stop myself to check my altcoins from blockfolio whenever i take my mobile phone to my hands. Is there anybody who does not check them everyday?  Angry
Me too. I also regularly check altcoin and Bitcoin prices on coinmarketcap and this has become my daily routine. I think it is very difficult to control emotions when prices fall and I usually have the habit of selling everything when prices fall fast and sell as soon as profit.
Zepp74

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

Yes I watch the prices of all coins. I have my favorites I am watching and  I have the ones I own. I use the BitScreener app on my phone. I set alerts on my phone to let me know when my buy and sell orders went thru. It works great and saves me a lot of time.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

I do it on my own, but I think everyone has such behavior because it's a curious society, so the price I watch every day at least once

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

Yes I watch my altcoins everyday to let me know where I stand in my portfolio and keep me reminded also everyday that I need to keep on holding on to my coins and have faith. We all have different kinds of emotions when we see our portfolio but I really don't feel pressured or anything when I see all of my coins going down for as long as I know they will increase in time. And oh by the way, I keep all my coins hodled for long term so that may be one of the reasons why I am not afraid of their prices going down.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Yes I watch my altcoins everyday to let me know where I stand in my portfolio and keep me reminded also everyday that I need to keep on holding on to my coins and have faith. We all have different kinds of emotions when we see our portfolio but I really don't feel pressured or anything when I see all of my coins going down for as long as I know they will increase in time. And oh by the way, I keep all my coins hodled for long term so that may be one of the reasons why I am not afraid of their prices going down.
I think the price of the altcoins on a regular basis is correct. We need to check out the altcoins regularly and decide whether to sell or not. There are many cases where the cost of some altcoins increases to 50% within just 5 minutes. That's why we need to regularly see the prices of the altcoins. I agree with your work and wish you success.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
namethathasntbeentaken

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

update : namewastaken

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

well lately it's been hard, not gonna lie
since my strategy is to essentially hodl, seeing the market so bearish makes me kinda emotional when looking at the charts daily

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

I will do that.At least twice or thrice a day.To  avoid of unwanted loss ,you can check the price thrice a day.Now the price of cryptocurrency is undetermined. It's suddenly raise at any moment. If you have a idea to sell the bitcoin or altcoin at good price means, you should aware.If you want to inverse means, you should know the lowest price of that coin.Unless you check the price often you can't predict the lowest or highest price of the invested coin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

I do it on my own, but I think everyone has such behavior because it's a curious society, so the price I watch every day at least once
Hmm, Curious isn't a bad thing right ? At least it willl help your creative developing and curious is the reason we have the present technology because of many inventions was invented. Remember how Edison and Albert Einsten curious are ? So with the crypto market is the same, it help growing your knowledges and experiences.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

I watch the price several times a day. Id rather that I didnt  Grin
but it good to stay informed
Balmain

Activity: 2142
Merit: 685

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

If you are a serious trader you need to watch prices a couple of times an hour. Even though you don't have to trade every day you should know about your investment. If you only play with small money you don't have to check it very often.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:42:18 PM

Basically, with the current Crypto situation, I do keep an eye on my portfolio at all time. It's a good thing to keep an eye on your investments and know when things begin bro go messy and also, it provides a baseline for making decisions in the future, speculations can also be based on the careful analysis of price movement.
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:52:10 AM

I watch my portfolio about 5 times a day, but I usually dont do anything to it. Its just for planning for future ICOs and making sure the funds are in the right places at the right time for the right prices.
With the market down now, I watch it even more, which is bad because its now disrupting my sleep pattern Embarrassed

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

YES, definitely. I always watching or observing the price of my altcoins everyday, when I wake up on early morning and before I go to sleep in the evening. I'm so afraid if my coins are in loss, because most of my coins are good for long term.
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

From my experience, I can surely say that it's quite unproductive to be obsessed with coin price. I'm still checking the price every often. It has effects on my emotions but not on my decision because I somehow have an expected value of the coin in my mind. I wonder it's good habit for traders, but I'm sure it's better for hodlers.Smiley
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

Yes I’m watched my coins everyday although my investment is little. I think watched the graph is different if you watched the price directly. Maybe because I’m beginner so I’m always watched my coins. Hopefully I can reduce my habbit watched coins everyday. I’m trying to be a holder  Cheesy
pcdgroup

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

Not at all. If you set a plan to hold your altcoin for long-time goal.. You don't need to do that.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

It's automatic for anyone who has various coins either if it's for long term or short term. I do it 4 times a day and it's just very quick so it's not a very time-consuming routine for everyday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: