Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally, Bitcoin is a Crime in our Country.  (Read 932 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:56:41 AM

And the wait is officially over!  The worst news in this year is Bitcoin is Totally illegal in Bangladesh. If someone trade bitcoin then he will be punish by police in Jail!

What should we do now, Guys?  Cry
Well that is a very sad news coming from Bangladesh if this information is true then the government has totally lost it because this is just the bigining if illegal use of bitcoin, what the government should know is that bitcoin is decentralized and at that it can not be ban by any government or institution. As long as there is internet connection in the country bitcoin activities will still take place non stop, even you giving us this information on this platform show the government inability to interfere in bitcoin activities. What the government should do is to embrace bitcoin the drive a mean for bitcoin to be regulated and tax.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:57:17 AM

In your country bitcoin is not accepted but not in my country  Grin I think government banned bitcoin in bangladesh it is just because people are using it in crime and overused it in bad.
ehdiksayo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:52:44 AM

There might be a good reason that BTC is banned in Bangladesh like it affects the economy of the country or something. But in this news, is it only the BTC and not included the other coin type or did they included all the other type of cryptocurrencies?
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:54:35 AM

It could be that corrupt officials in your govt fear that they will lose their power and money if BTC were to freely enter your country's businesses.
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:56:03 AM

That's a good think, this means the adoption will be slower if more countries do this

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Hanako

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:05:00 AM

Bitcoin is not a crime, but it is not decentralized as you can see bitcoin in my country is not that legalized but its not a crime.  as also as bitcoin is not gambling.  Gambling is not a sin. Some other say that bitcoin is not legal in the bangladesh. Its a bad news. as long as we dont harm any people. I see bitcoin has many advantage rather than its disadvantage. It has many benefits.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:06:36 AM

I don't see how this possible. Bitcoin is anonymous, and how will government know if I am buying or selling bitcoins on a foreign exchange. Can the government banned all exchanges website across the globe. If the government can, then I think is possible to banned Bitcoins.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:22:55 AM

yes I don't think bitcoin is a crime, perhaps because the characteristic factor of bitcoin is considered by some countries to be an illegal transaction, but in fact so far the bitcoin role is so great for a change as well as improving the living standards and individual economic changes of its users, and I think bitcoin also has a big share of the economic changes of a country that has many bitcoin users, because bitcoin has been able to create business opportunities through the Internet and of course has helped those who have no job and fixed income. With bitcoin they currently have a pretty good income and able to meet their living expenses and needs.
appiivenkii

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:11:01 AM

And the wait is officially over!  The worst news in this year is Bitcoin is Totally illegal in Bangladesh. If someone trade bitcoin then he will be punish by police in Jail!

Its all the game few Govt play..when they fear they are loosing huge taxes then they start to ban or make it illegal... But there is lot of other ways to buy and trade BTC and convert that into any other stocks and transfer to ur bank and pay taxes for that...
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:27:01 AM

If only Bitcoin is forbidden, you could simply move to another crypto like Monero.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:30:04 AM

Now a crime in your country?

So what's your plan now? You'll stop or you'll gonna do something just to keep on trading?
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:55:59 PM

Bitcoin is not a crime.Bitcoin is not legal in the Bangladesh.It's a bad news. I see bitcoin has many advantages rather than it's disadvantage.It has change economic  condition  of a country. Finally we can say strongly bitcoin is not create crime.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:16:06 PM

Hehehe... We don't care about it! My friend is a Newbie army of BD! He also doing trade in Bitcoin !! hopefully soon BD gov't will understand what bitcoin is. ! for sure they gonna be love it!
Finally, it will be. Because the maximum country govt They understand about it and they understand its importance and its importance and understanding. There is no alternative to digital currency to provide better services to the current world.

Be hardworker
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

In my country, bitcoin is not a crime. Bitcoin just has not been legalized yet. Maybe it will become "crime" according to government if so many users do criminal activities by bitcoin. Bitcoin has many advantages if the users always wise in using it.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

Well that's a really bad news for your country for those who are earning in bitcoin,
But I just hope that law doesn't go to our country I just heard some rumors that in our country if the banks found out that you have a transaction in bitcoin even if it was a couple of years ago your bank account would be closed.
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:51:13 PM

Hehehe... We don't care about it! My friend is a Newbie army of BD! He also doing trade in Bitcoin !! hopefully soon BD gov't will understand what bitcoin is. ! for sure they gonna be love it!

Why are you laughing above of other's pain? Its not good.
If nobody know that we trading bitcoin then its ok. But how if one of the person around us report to police. It is not funny if we go to jail because of trading bitcoin.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:14:37 PM

And the wait is officially over!  The worst news in this year is Bitcoin is Totally illegal in Bangladesh. If someone trade bitcoin then he will be punish by police in Jail!

What should we do now, Guys?  Cry

Awts really is sad to heard on that news, anyway you can work in bitcoin secretly as your future savings, you can participate in trading, but you need to be carefully, because i beleve someday the leader's in your country adopt bitcoin legally if fully understand the importance of cryptos, or your bitcoin saving you can use it to buy things in the other country using Online transactions.

goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:40:56 PM

I dont actually know and understand why they make bitcoin illegal on their country. Just think of it , why they ban such things that can help their people financially without doing some criminal acts just to earn.Its sad to hear these story that maybe tomorrow, my country will be next.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:45:02 PM

Oh my God, that is a bad news. Why they banned or illegalised bitcoin in your country. Bitcoin is not a bad thing it is just a money in virtual world, but why?.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:50:52 PM

Wow i feel sorry for you guys. I don't know what your government is thinking why they banned bitcoin in your country. But you should obey the rules of your country. Just look for another way to earn money aside from bitcoin

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: