Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117229 times)
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

BTCP Withdrawals Update

https://news.kucoin.com/en/btcp-withdrawals-update/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fairysquirt

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

Search results for Rhett Creighton in Havertown, PA

https://www.intelius.com/people-search/Rhett-Creighton/Havertown-PA

Don't forget cryptojake, he is also the brain behind scam BTCPoop.

I think you are missing the two main characters besides Jake and those are Tai Zen and Leon Fu. Probably not their real names. All three are probably hanging out here with new Newbie names on a daily basis. If you noticed Coinbase also block Tai Zen's account whern he tried to cash out big chunk of fiat/BTC after the fork (look at his Twitter https://twitter.com/HeyTaiZen/status/979118357185286145).

Rhett is just the innocent front, they gave me a couple of thousand bucks to keep in happy. The "puppy".

This was a carefully crafted one, not like Bitconnect, those guys did it wrong.

So if the game was over 10 minutes after the fork completed and all ZCL was sold at $86+ on Bittrex, then why are they still here? Because the biggest piece of the game is still not played. The post fork disaster was just a small part of this deal.

The bigger part is the BIP9 where they take they start removing BTCP from unclaimed accounts and that is to the tune of $200M to $1B. But they cannot cash out without having this BTCP listed on large exchange to have liquidity. They wiped out all the liquidity and buy orders on Bittrex ZCL exchange, in collaboration with Bittrex that locked up the wallet for deposits and DDOS'd tradesatoshi so there was no competition in the mass sale of ZCL.

I did personally lose a good chuck of changes on this but boy I am stunned by the complexity of this "game" that was played. Even right now, now one is noticing the BIP9 that is clearly posted on their Whitepaper. They are going to take millions of BTCP from unclaimed BTC wallets like Satoshi's and dump them. I really hope this goes to less than 1 satoshi very quickly before they can finish the BIP9. 70 Developers. My A$$.

I don't see how they could use BIP9 to get access to all the unclaimed coins, but there is something extremely fishy with Jakes's 'coins in circulation' number.  It's impossible that there could be 20.3+ million coins in circulation now or ever.  The real number is likely about half that much and probably even less.  

They are either:

1. Inflating the number in an attempt to get a higher listing on CoinmarketCap

2. Pulling some scam where all those lost bitcoins and unclaimed BTCP are magically put in Jake and Rhett's wallet.  In this case, there could be 20+ million in circulation or more.

Either way, they are flat out lying about the number of coins in circulation.

I'm not trying to be rude but it sounds like you don't have a brain to share between you.

1. the numbers aren't inflated CMC is not infallible. the supply includes unclaimed coins which is the reason BTCP was thinking of burning unclaimed coins after a while so that CMC can reflect the true circulating supply. and ... more supply does not inflate rank or market cap it does the opposite so it would be disadvantageous to have a higher supply listed than is true. low supply is good. which is a hidden reason why BTCP is so under-valued. many coins aren't claimed... and the team isn't sure if to burn in a Year or not at all.. (listening in on discord chat).. because either way people won't be happy.

2. that is impossible. "Gendarme - 04/03/2018
Burning coins means modifying the public UTXO set" it does not make them accessible.. it removes them completely freeing up those coins to be mined toward the total supply cap later (years on)... the only urgency for burning the unclaimed coins.. is to fix CMC stats.

people seem to not even know the meaning of the words they are using... and have the complete contrary idea for the conspiracy they are trying to push... I can see why everyone here turns to conspiracy when they are this stupid.

"if price doesn't reflect my expectations immediately.. is obvious scam".

3. you're buying into a privacy coin and your evidence the entire thing is fake is because a guy,.... on the internet... has an alias? he goes by more than one name? what did you really think his birth name was crypto-jake.. I mean how stupid are you? wow it is JACOB ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!! why buy into a privacy coin if you don't even know what the word means?

4. this was and still is one of the most positive projects i've seen... their coin is solid and their aims are simple... maintain privacy in crypto space. accessible to anyone who wants it. with so many reports of btc addresses being linked to people... privacy is more imporant than ever.

5. exchange listing can be a literal nightmare... read this article for example from one coins experience of kucoin:

https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6

it is this whole shifting the goal-posts thing... you can't just throw bitcoin at an exchange.. aka the price they ask to list and have it happen... even bittrex isn't straight forward, it is very corruptible.

kucoin dead set asked cred how long they could run fake volume as if that is a prerequisite to be listed? people just want an authentic service and an exchange that functions as well as the blockchain.. not all this politics.

6. we are currently in a bear market phase atm, which is defined by a time of extreme uncertainty and doubt... a crisis point of sorts that has no resolve.

back when bitcoin cash was being talked about (8mb blocks)... I remember every exchange hands down saying they wouldn't support it... coinbase flat out said "no take your btc somewhere else if you want it"...
this is a greed driven market and one of the only reasons bitcoin cash is everywhere today is because people saw their unclaimed bitcoincash as money... but it took a couple of exchanges to fold... or to support for it to be worth anything.... and inevitably even coinbase folded to a class action lawsuit put against them by silver and miller lawyers... people paid.. bitcoin.. to get access to their 'free money'....

there was SO MUCH trash talk at that time about how bitcoin cash was shit... and the price tanked hard... I started buying into btc just to get some... and I didn't think it was that bad because I didn't listen to all the bs like what is happening to this thread... I just saw... a practicality .. 8mb blocks... and asked myself what that means and will it be useful.. and yes I felt after researching..it served a purpose...

bitcoin private servers a purpose.. and it is just simple... functional and underneath all the people who hate it because they lost money going ballsdeep in a bear market... and have no other reason to dislike it... it is a positive community of supporters still. sure people like profit this is a greed driven market.. but I don't really see how investors in the coins would think it is a good idea to spend all their time... fudding it in the official thread? like just kick yourself in the balls more?

but my main point is... ZCL diving in price wasn't a BTCP team sell off... you have to be an absolute moron to have expected ZCL to hold its value.

ZClassic to BTCP is what XMO is to Monero.... it was obsolete as soon as it happened. ZClassic got superseded... and we all know the price of ZCL went skyward to the price that reflected how much people wanted BTCP... everyone with 1/8th of a brain knew it was going to dive hard and every man and their dog's plan was to dump as soon as they could after claiming their BTCP.... I don't understand how... ZCL going down is apart of some grand conspiracy .. but I can understand how greedy people would think that if they lost money to that situation...

people love this idea... that something was a scam because it takes away blame from themselves being an idiot... or just not a very good trader...
I personally think it is much better to just admit you were in error.. and I do this all the time.. owning my mistakes is personally how I grow as a trader... and how I improve... and how I gain a positive out of negative situations. always blaming someone else... means you will be pretty set to do that same things wrong again and again.. because in your mind.. you're just brilliant at everything/being greedy, even if you don't get the prize. you didn't read the situation wrong, you didn't figure out how it could turn bad.. you just dove in during a tank market. and shit happened... and btcp has been stunted for what ever reason.. but mostly people are just hyper impatient. bitcoin cash took a while to come good.

in short... it is a pain to watch people fill the official announcement with garbage and nonsense... instead of being accusational.. just ask what you're wondering and get a response. the main reason people aren't doing that is because they will come across as how stupid their question is..  but i'm here to inform you that making stupid statements isn't any better. so just ask questions and people in the community will try answer them.

it isn't difficult to buy Bitcoin Private... just go on nanex: https://nanex.co/exchange/BTCPNANO
generally avoid trade satoshi they aren't very reliable and go into maintenance all the time
Nanex has been seamless and is blisteringly fast.

but yeah... as soon as BTCP hits a high volume exchange ...it should start reflecting true value... but who knows in this market

+ when exchanges look to list they do actually go research and check the ANN.... and people making up stuff about infinity BTCP from a wallet glitch is just deleterious... a wallet cannot invent coins on the blockchain... over and over. it is a shame the team doesn't see what's written here as worthy of a response... but that doesn't mean it is valid...

a bear market typically means no new capital is flowing into crypto-space too.. so it is actually in other coins interest to hold BTCP back.. as the rise in BTCP price would be coming directly from their market cap...
and with some of the petty things that have been going on in social media .. etc.. and illogical things written here you really have to wonder...

people are so prejudiced.. there is a post citing someone's age as if that means they aren't capable? this team seems smart enough to just keep their heads down and get on with making a freaking coin.. at the end of the day we just want a genuine exchange, with genuine volume and a coin that is private.
homey108

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

You're lost man.  You can start by learning what these terms mean.  You clearly have no idea about "marketcap",  and "circulating supply."  You just blindly follow the devs and go along with whatever nonsense and lies they fabricate. 

Best to just keep quiet until you learn some basics.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

I think you are missing the two main characters besides Jake and those are Tai Zen and Leon Fu. Probably not their real names. All three are probably hanging out here with new Newbie names on a daily basis. If you noticed Coinbase also block Tai Zen's account whern he tried to cash out big chunk of fiat/BTC after the fork (look at his Twitter https://twitter.com/HeyTaiZen/status/979118357185286145).

Rhett is just the innocent front, they gave me a couple of thousand bucks to keep in happy. The "puppy".

So if the game was over 10 minutes after the fork completed and all ZCL was sold at $86+ on Bittrex, then why are they still here? Because the biggest piece of the game is still not played. The post fork disaster was just a small part of this deal.

The bigger part is the BIP9 where they take they start removing BTCP from unclaimed accounts and that is to the tune of $200M to $1B. But they cannot cash out without having this BTCP listed on large exchange to have liquidity. They wiped out all the liquidity and buy orders on Bittrex ZCL exchange, in collaboration with Bittrex that locked up the wallet for deposits and DDOS'd tradesatoshi so there was no competition in the mass sale of ZCL.

I did personally lose a good chuck of changes on this but boy I am stunned by the complexity of this "game" that was played. Even right now, now one is noticing the BIP9 that is clearly posted on their Whitepaper. They are going to take millions of BTCP from unclaimed BTC wallets like Satoshi's and dump them. I really hope this goes to less than 1 satoshi very quickly before they can finish the BIP9. 70 Developers. My A$$.

I don't see how they could use BIP9 to get access to all the unclaimed coins, but there is something extremely fishy with Jakes's 'coins in circulation' number.  It's impossible that there could be 20.3+ million coins in circulation now or ever.  The real number is likely about half that much and probably even less.  

They are either:

2. Pulling some scam where all those lost bitcoins and unclaimed BTCP are magically put in Jake and Rhett's wallet.  In this case, there could be 20+ million in circulation or more.

I'm not trying to be rude but it sounds like you don't have a brain to share between you.

1. the numbers aren't inflated CMC is not infallible. the supply includes unclaimed coins which is the reason BTCP was thinking of burning unclaimed coins after a while so that CMC can reflect the true circulating supply. and ... more supply does not inflate rank or market cap it does the opposite so it would be disadvantageous to have a higher supply listed than is true. low supply is good. which is a hidden reason why BTCP is so under-valued. many coins aren't claimed... and the team isn't sure if to burn in a Year or not at all.. (listening in on discord chat).. because either way people won't be happy.

Burning coins means modifying the public UTXO set" it does not make them accessible.. it removes them completely freeing up those coins to be mined toward the total supply cap later (years on)... the only urgency for burning the unclaimed coins.. is to fix CMC stats.

people seem to not even know the meaning of the words they are using... and have the complete contrary idea for the conspiracy they are trying to push... I can see why everyone here turns to conspiracy when they are this stupid.

3. you're buying into a privacy coin and your evidence the entire thing is fake is because a guy,.... on the internet... has an alias? he goes by more than one name? what did you really think his birth name was crypto-jake.. I mean how stupid are you? wow it is JACOB ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!! why buy into a privacy coin if you don't even know what the word means?

4. this was and still is one of the most positive projects i've seen... their coin is solid and their aims are simple... maintain privacy in crypto space. accessible to anyone who wants it. with so many reports of btc addresses being linked to people... privacy is more imporant than ever.

5. exchange listing can be a literal nightmare... read this article for example from one coins experience of kucoin:

https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6

it is this whole shifting the goal-posts thing... you can't just throw bitcoin at an exchange.. aka the price they ask to list and have it happen... even bittrex isn't straight forward, it is very corruptible.

kucoin dead set asked cred how long they could run fake volume as if that is a prerequisite to be listed? people just want an authentic service and an exchange that functions as well as the blockchain.. not all this politics.

6. we are currently in a bear market phase atm, which is defined by a time of extreme uncertainty and doubt... a crisis point of sorts that has no resolve.

back when bitcoin cash was being talked about (8mb blocks)... I remember every exchange hands down saying they wouldn't support it... coinbase flat out said "no take your btc somewhere else if you want it"...
this is a greed driven market and one of the only reasons bitcoin cash is everywhere today is because people saw their unclaimed bitcoincash as money... but it took a couple of exchanges to fold... or to support for it to be worth anything.... and inevitably even coinbase folded to a class action lawsuit put against them by silver and miller lawyers... people paid.. bitcoin.. to get access to their 'free money'....

there was SO MUCH trash talk at that time about how bitcoin cash was shit... and the price tanked hard... I started buying into btc just to get some... and I didn't think it was that bad because I didn't listen to all the bs like what is happening to this thread... I just saw... a practicality .. 8mb blocks... and asked myself what that means and will it be useful.. and yes I felt after researching..it served a purpose...

bitcoin private servers a purpose.. and it is just simple... functional and underneath all the people who hate it because they lost money going ballsdeep in a bear market... and have no other reason to dislike it... it is a positive community of supporters still. sure people like profit this is a greed driven market.. but I don't really see how investors in the coins would think it is a good idea to spend all their time... fudding it in the official thread? like just kick yourself in the balls more?

but my main point is... ZCL diving in price wasn't a BTCP team sell off... you have to be an absolute moron to have expected ZCL to hold its value.

ZClassic to BTCP is what XMO is to Monero.... it was obsolete as soon as it happened. ZClassic got superseded... and we all know the price of ZCL went skyward to the price that reflected how much people wanted BTCP... everyone with 1/8th of a brain knew it was going to dive hard and every man and their dog's plan was to dump as soon as they could after claiming their BTCP.... I don't understand how... ZCL going down is apart of some grand conspiracy .. but I can understand how greedy people would think that if they lost money to that situation...

people love this idea... that something was a scam because it takes away blame from themselves being an idiot... or just not a very good trader...
I personally think it is much better to just admit you were in error.. and I do this all the time.. owning my mistakes is personally how I grow as a trader... and how I improve... and how I gain a positive out of negative situations. always blaming someone else... means you will be pretty set to do that same things wrong again and again.. because in your mind.. you're just brilliant at everything/being greedy, even if you don't get the prize. you didn't read the situation wrong, you didn't figure out how it could turn bad.. you just dove in during a tank market. and shit happened... and btcp has been stunted for what ever reason.. but mostly people are just hyper impatient. bitcoin cash took a while to come good.

in short... it is a pain to watch people fill the official announcement with garbage and nonsense... instead of being accusational.. just ask what you're wondering and get a response. the main reason people aren't doing that is because they will come across as how stupid their question is..  but i'm here to inform you that making stupid statements isn't any better. so just ask questions and people in the community will try answer them.

it isn't difficult to buy Bitcoin Private... just go on nanex: https://nanex.co/exchange/BTCPNANO
generally avoid trade satoshi they aren't very reliable and go into maintenance all the time

but yeah... as soon as BTCP hits a high volume exchange ...it should start reflecting true value... but who knows in this market

+ when exchanges look to list they do actually go research and check the ANN.... and people making up stuff about infinity BTCP from a wallet glitch is just deleterious... a wallet cannot invent coins on the blockchain... over and over. it is a shame the team doesn't see what's written here as worthy of a response... but that doesn't mean it is valid...

a bear market typically means no new capital is flowing into crypto-space too.. so it is actually in other coins interest to hold BTCP back.. as the rise in BTCP price would be coming directly from their market cap...
and with some of the petty things that have been going on in social media .. etc.. and illogical things written here you really have to wonder...

people are so prejudiced.. there is a post citing someone's age as if that means they aren't capable? this team seems smart enough to just keep their heads down and get on with making a freaking coin.. at the end of the day we just want a genuine exchange, with genuine volume and a coin that is private.

Rhettconnect Bagholder spotted.  Grin
Bear market is so good in weeding out these next gen bitconnect shitcoins.
Moris1987

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

Massive sell of v 2.0 Grin Every shitcoin is in green just Btcp...
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

Coin has not yet been presented at major venues, is not available for free trade on any exchange, to assess all the possibilities of the project,will have to study the technical documentation and try to"exchange coins" on the stock exchange.

Who knows what's going on behind the scenes. They are also reading this thread and know that there are quite a lot of people quite upset. Would you like to show your face publicly under such circumstances? Wink

Well Rhett is going to pay for this scam. He can smile and driving lamboos but he will be sooner or latter caught. Till then let him enjoy since will not take long to be put where is he belong:)

Don't know how this will end, but it is tough if you made your money under questionable circumstances. I guess it just doesn't feel right unless he really doesn't care.

His age is 24

Is that a good or a bad thing? Wink It depends on the perspective I guess. If he gets sent to jail for 15 years it might be a good thing as he can recover afterwards. If its about feeling guilty for stealing money from people without getting caught there  are a lot of years to come for him with that burden.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

Thank God i have no interest in this pork coin since the beginning.

My deepest condolence for this pork coin
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

Thank God i have no interest in this pork coin since the beginning.

My deepest condolence for this pork coin
Haha don't lie you got burned or you wouldn't be posting here loser

It’s gold for nerds
leoho

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

I don't understand why BTCP does not list on any large exchange. Does anyone know?
migmigbaby9897

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

I think that if you could provide good privacy features, it can do lot better than BTG at least without doubt.
richc1us

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

They are either:

Good post...  Please keep them coming.
Proture

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

I don't understand why BTCP does not list on any large exchange. Does anyone know?

ONLY Dev can answer Cool
albertorm2

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

ONLY Dev can answer Cool

Answer: Devs are scammers that only cared about dumping their shitcoins.

I hate myself and feel more stupid than Carlos Matos for trusting this shit. At least I panic sold asap so didn't loose too much
Moris1987

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

ONLY Dev can answer Cool

Answer: Devs are scammers that only cared about dumping their shitcoins.

I hate myself and feel more stupid than Carlos Matos for trusting this shit. At least I panic sold asap so didn't loose too much

As I have heard Albanian mafia put quite a big money into this scam. I think they will not wait long to get Rhett. And even if the Rhett is doing and paying everything with monero (since his shitcoin is usless) they might go for his family. It is even worse than prison. So Rhett go to jungle and take family with you! Grin Bad times are coming for ya...
albertorm2

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:03:54 AM

As I have heard Albanian mafia put quite a big money into this scam. I think they will not wait long to get Rhett. And even if the Rhett is doing and paying everything with monero (since his shitcoin is usless) they might go for his family. It is even worse than prison. So Rhett go to jungle and take family with you! Grin Bad times are coming for ya...
I hope you are telling the truth and this actually happens  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

I hope you are telling the truth and this actually happens  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
Morris, stop talking out of your ass, They will come after you first for opening you garbage mouth and accusing them.
Moris1987

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

Morris, stop talking out of your ass, They will come after you first for opening you garbage mouth and accusing them.

For ripping off the people like that there must be punishment...
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

Lol even serial forkers know what a scam they have pulled off from this BTCPoop coin. Those scammers must be planning exit from US now. Stop being an open boot licker, that's not gonna help you get rid of your bags. Sell your bags when btc pumps and use them in other stuff, plenty of non-scammy things give 10X or more during BTC bull run. In short no need to worship any scammer.
Ayms

Activity: 182
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

I don't know for all of what we can read here but at least the devs are not sleeping

They implemented and merged the (temporary) fix to claim/move coins from segwit addresses

This is working but did not propagate in the network for now (so if some miners are listening here (ocminer?), please upgrade to the latest version and let us know)

One way to claim/move coins is explained here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827163.msg34513500#msg34513500

As explained this is not fully automated for now (but might if people ask for it), we need to finalize the transactions ourselves before it can be sent to the network
Moris1987

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

Lol even serial forkers know what a scam they have pulled off from this BTCPoop coin. Those scammers must be planning exit from US now. Stop being an open boot licker, that's not gonna help you get rid of your bags. Sell your bags when btc pumps and use them in other stuff, plenty of non-scammy things give 10X or more during BTC bull run. In short no need to worship any scammer.

They might planning exit, but where to hide and where to spend money on girls and lambos:( they will be traced and found.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: