Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117229 times)
AlUz

Activity: 459
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Nice news (CMC),bigger volume, nice chart!!!  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlUz

Activity: 459

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

Nice news (CMC),bigger volume, nice chart!!!  Cheesy
IMO big buyers just are starting to come in BTCP!!!!
richc1us

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

Why yet not add to hitbtc Huh

That's tomorrow 12:00 UTC...

https://twitter.com/hitbitcs/status/984517686167310336
richc1us

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

Last change to get BTCP at tradesatoshi price Smiley
Victorio

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

Now 32th...... now we have to expect large exchange offices
Yes, exchanges are going to accept BTCP more easily. That's good!
Is BTCP going to be pumped like ZCL or Bitcoin Cash? That's the question...
BTCP has already been the stupid pump of ZCL. Move on to another trashcoin.

Viewing the development team to continue to grow in the number of employees and expertise,
enabling to build an ambitious tecnology-driven roadmap.
very interesting, successful implementation of the planned roadmap will enable private Bitcoin to deliver superior value to other Bitcoin hard forks, especially around privacy and transaction speed.
Yeah, disingenuous BS. Except any of the things you mentioned brings value.

I do not understand why they say these people are a scam. The wallets work great, transactions are fast, the interviews show just how real the devs are.
They are very transparent, including drama with Exchanges, hard fork dates, expectation setting.
Good luck thinking about Rhekt and Co as of honest, innovative and hardworking cryptographers, economic system builders and competent developers.

Just say "thanks" to me for unloading at 1/10 of ATH. Don't bother invoking the missed profits or "alleged" opportunity cost. I'm better off morally, getting rid of toxic waste at any cost.

BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

I do not understand why they say these people are a scam. The wallets work great, transactions are fast, the interviews show just how real the devs are.
They are very transparent, including drama with Exchanges, hard fork dates, expectation setting.
Most coins got crushed during this downturn 60%+ downside. I'm a little salty I didn't sell back when ZCL was at 200, but I didn't sell because I do not have weak hands, and I believe in the product, they are working on integrations for Ledger and Trezor wallets, etc. No way is it the devs fault for price, because they do not control price, just tech.

This has to be most obvious pump and dump scamcoin so far still bagholders won't see it. Your scam starts with stealing bitcoin name then it moves to bigger scam territory but taking low supply ZCL to 7 times higher supply poop coin, obviously dump all developer bags while doing it. Nice scam, developers dump and bagholders pump lol.
Victorio

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

This has to be most obvious pump and dump scamcoin so far still bagholders won't see it. Your scam starts with stealing bitcoin name then it moves to bigger scam territory but taking low supply ZCL to 7 times higher supply poop coin, obviously dump all developer bags while doing it. Nice scam, developers dump and bagholders pump lol.
You are the man! I was contemplating a recent tweet - what altcoin has the dumbest followers, akin to Flat Eathers or Deniers of Global Climate Change? Is it Tron, Verge, Bitcoin Cash or Ripple? I'd rank Zclassic pretty first or second place.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

Most coins got crushed during this downturn 60%+ downside. I'm a little salty I didn't sell back when ZCL was at 200, but I didn't sell because I do not have weak hands, and I believe in the product, they are working on integrations for Ledger and Trezor wallets, etc. No way is it the devs fault for price, because they do not control price, just tech.

Make sure to include whale coin in there too. This guy is a serial forker!!! he just forks, pumps and dumps it, and move on to the next one. Ppl never learn though and any fool investing in this guy without doing the proper research on his track record is in for a rude awakening.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

Make sure to include whale coin in there too. This guy is a serial forker!!! he just forks, pumps and dumps it, and move on to the next one. Ppl never learn though and any fool investing in this guy without doing the proper research on his track record is in for a rude awakening.
You mad bruh? Hahahahaaaaa

It’s gold for nerds
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

Well if Albanian mafia invest in this shitcoin...than:)
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

Buy the dip bitches!

It’s gold for nerds
fairysquirt

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:29:52 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 11:01:58 PM by fairysquirt

Good grief...when are they going to update the website?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

The fork happened when??  And the main page of the site is acting like it happened yesterday.  The site needs to stay current.  This is marketing 101.  C'mon devs...

Hey so there is a huge unclaimed portion of the supply... which tells the devs either many BTC holders havn't heard of the fork yet, and maybe some ZCL holders are oblivious.
KuCoin delivered BTC holders their BTCP... allowing selling.. and a small closed internal market opened up and you can see what price it was selling for: https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC still.
Bittrex delivered all ZCL holders their BTCP... they put a lot of work into freezing the market to take the snapshot, implementing code for the unique fork/situation + remove trading and reset the order books post snapshot so nobody would get caught in the fall...

SO as soon as ZCL came live after the snapshot.. meaning people effectively got what they were buying ZCL for at a premium ... ZCL promptly dove because people only put in buy orders at a price they were willing to buy ZCL for... nobody even dumped ZCL down as much as people just didn't want to buy it post BTCP fork because BTCP was the value of ZCL that took it from 5 bucks upto the peak of 260.

As soon as the fork was announced it sky rocketed.

What i'm saying here is what we all know because we follow crypto-space, and we followed ZCL.... which means... we don't understand the other kind of investor who is used to the stockmarket where trends take a decade to properly unfold and shift and change. People bought BTC Years ago and you bump into there here and there and stories of how they just decided to check on their BTC because they saw it on the news...

Just because we are traders and understand how fast this market is moving..  don't assume the majority of BTC hoarders are like that... it takes some time for word to spread about BTCP being available to anyone who has BTC at block: 51134  (ZCL at: 272991)... and at the moment that is the MOST important thing... that people claim their BTCP!! So that Coin Market Cap can reflect the true circulating supply.. which is MUCH lower than the millions ... combined ZCL+BTC supply at time of fork blocks.

It has to be front and center on the site, because websites are generally for plebs.. why do we need the website? We have the forums, the discord and we are savvy and know how to internet. Alot of people holding BTC actually go through a broker they are that clueless to how open the market is to trade. As easy as setting up an e-mail account and scanning in your identity documents to be verified for high volume traders.

And... it needs to stay this way... the website needs to be there to help people understand that are slowly hearing about BTCP (who weren't following ZCL)... so claiming their BTCP isn't hidden or difficult to get validation on the news they hear. It really doesn't matter to the community/us that the site specifies the fork has happened... read the whitepaper.

A huge amount of BTC raised has been spent on Exchanges... but it has become a nightmare getting the established mains to list a coin. Because it is a threat to mains that have a strong relationship with them.
Which is purely speculation because until Exchanges honor their agreement to list, or that you pay a fee and you can list... we can only really assume the worst about crypto-space atm. It seems to be becoming very 'in-crowd' and as mentioned before... we just want exchanges to operate as good as the tech (blockchain)... Nanex atm does do that very well... it is so freaking fast.. before I thought I even clicked send.. my stuff showed up in receiving wallet to be confirmed. Sure it could slow a bit when volume ramps up... but the dev is often in BTCP discord: https://discord.gg/XqFpk4n and he's pretty confident it is just a matter of "plugging in another server" when the demand calls for it.

As mentioned... trends in USA200 or ASX500, these things... they take decades to swing bear or bull.... but here we are in crypto space... where in a couple of months we will be exiting out of this bear market phase... it is such an exciting market to be in before all the plebs arrive... BTCP is easy to use, and easy to understand and that is the way the devs seem to like it and want to keep it. Putting on the site... what is relevant.. is what they are going to do... they don't need to sell themselves at this point.. the coin is so cheap for what it is ... we just need high volume exchanges to accept us as much as the community does.

One main issue I should mention about timing of BTCP.... was other BTC forks around this time... used a compromised network that actually broadcast everyones BTC Private keys publicly... so every one became hyper wary of bitcoin forks... a few have been confirmed scams... so it is no wonder people are in doubt here too not seeing the price reflect their understanding of what the coin is. But doubts in no way are proof.

BTCP is.... the best of ZCL and the BTC people love -- together... and it is going to stay that way... and people will discover it in time.. I personally don't care if people claim or not (because as a hodl... I'd rather a lower true supply) ... but many Exchanges likely will claim BTCP in the background and it is upto the community to know what is going on in crypto-space.. and demand they get their BTCP.

Devs and Mods are often answering questions in discord... if you aren't finding what you want here... then just come join and observe. But don't come in and "dear mr dev, when moon? please why no moon? scam? when lambo promised?" or... ask the same questions over and over about exchanges... do some research it has all been answered many times now.

HODL Stronk anyone who likes BTCP and is in doubt. People who don't know/like the tech and bought ZCL-Hype... you need to get smart and learn how to trade situations not as a consumer "I want".. but as a trader. You could have figured out we were in a steep bear market... with no sign of uncertainty easing... and seen how much % ZCL rose from the ann of btcp-fork.... and known it was probably better to sell the hype... and buy BTCP after with your profits. I know I learned that lesson.. that the market is more complex at times than my wants.

When you swim with the krill you will get whaled in this ocean of shitcoins and forks with diminishing cake. We need more capital in crypto space to feed all the coins... BTCP is a threat to established listed moguls atm... because as mentioned capital is limited in cryptospace. But money is out there... this is nothing yet... Apple has dodged 56.2 billion in tax (search yourself that is a tiny bit of it)... and they are only starting to get taxed now... even Ireland where they are hiding out is grabbing at it. Crypto-space has far more going on.. than Apple ever did.. which is unfair to say because it is one company and Crypto-space is the new market of innovation.. leading to AI. The multi-trillion dollar industries are all represented here.. and it is a developing market... you need to see you're getting in early..

I personally think crypto-space this year and onward.. will increasingly start ignoring these "we will be currency" coins.. claiming they will replace fiat... because there are hundreds of those... and that just isn't logical... there only being one. Diversity is the power of crypto we are all in it for different reasons which is why it is as strong as fiat. If you have 20 bucks in hand you don't drop it on the ground... because it represents something you personally want to have or do. People are in crypto for as many reasons are there are applications in the past and present. From ALT energy networks ran by people and thus supported by government .. like POWR... or some just released examples... RentBerry... for the rental industry and Shipchain for shipping logistics.. these are just nascent things... yet to be discovered by the world... and ever able to adapt and innovate new applications for themselves within their industry. It is just the dawn of crypto..  and money will go where the work/jobs/innovations are.. and at the moment crypto-space is starting to rival the economy for complexity and myriad of job opportunities. From setting up mining operations, to starting a 3D mapping company and Virtual Reality unity ran by blockchain. It is too numerous to coin and mention everything happening here.

But at the core... if people are to get into this space and protect their financial security into an uncertain future. They need a solid network and privacy. Even just for the day to day. BTCP fills its niche -- sure there are competitors... but nobody should be mortgaging their kids and selling off kidneys just yet for any 1 coin. Diversifying is our choice and ability.. why not use it? All competition crypto-space wide... is healthy competition... contrary to what stocko investors thing about it. There isn't going to be one music coin in the future... there are so many differing people.. people will find the kind of privacy and the kind of audio coin that suits their tastes. And they can shift and switch anytime they please.

All this is about... is high density of coins on limited exchanges... more exchanges is thinner spread of available coins. Then when someone wants to buy... up big.. it really moves the market and others follow and it exposes what price they are willing to place.. it is the true commodities market in a sense. Because on the actual commodities markets... and CFDs you aren't buying the actual thing... just a artificial representation of its present artificial circumstances, presumed and actively in peoples minds. Buying into Gold doesn't mean you have any... or are securely holding any... and if even just Germany tried to take their Gold out of USA reserve... I highly doubt it would even be there. Point being you can buy up as much as you want in those markets and because the supply is artificial unlike crypto... the "exchange" equivalent you buy from can just sell you as much as you have money for... and the overall price barely budges...here in cryptoland someone can drop 1btc or 2 on certain exchanges and that will have an impact on the short term price.. this is a live and exciting market. You have to know your risks and hold your ideas of what coins are valuable to you for what reasons close and up to date... we are our own brokers.. gotta stay informed at all times.  

In crypto.. your currency is irrefutably yours... and sure what it represents can change ... like if development stops. Development is just starting though for some coins and they are in it for the long haul.
I believe personally that... buying any coin that will stick around for a few years is buying a winner. Those who give up will lose this one. Adaptation is a human condition that rivals the depression.

EDIT: oh if you read this far... and noticed my 'this market will increasingly avoid we will replace currency coins.. whose entire value is hype' thing... it will swing more and more to use based and industry backed crypto that represents tangible things... like xmo and zcl atm.. are obsolete.. not to say they couldn't come to life... they only have speculative value until some info gives a use case... the more the market shifts to buying what has purpose and will start a boom for an active group of devs and industrialists... the less those tokens/coins will be tied to the whims of BTC price or the Fiat in turn. they will hold their own intrinsic value more and perception value will stay true.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

Buy the dip bitches!

I would take you seriously if every post you made from March 2018 till now is not on BTCP thread. Just another bag holder trying to justify dubious character cos they anticipate a chance to make a profit. You go leave your stupid comment on the zclassic thread were ppl got cleaned up just as bad as bitconnect. Everyone yells about bitconnect but this fucker is just as bad and greedy fucks like you support him at the expense of others. Am not cool enough to yelp out quotes like " buy the dip bitches" but karma is a muthafucka and if you stick around long enough, the bitch will get you.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fairysquirt

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:46:38 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 11:20:59 PM by fairysquirt

You are the man! I was contemplating a recent tweet - what altcoin has the dumbest followers, akin to Flat Eathers or Deniers of Global Climate Change? Is it Tron, Verge, Bitcoin Cash or Ripple? I'd rank Zclassic pretty first or second place.

Yo you sold out at 10x loss... you don't get an opinion, that is just dumb. What would really grind your gears... is seeing BTCP now fly... And just because you caved in doesn't mean the project isn't solid. You can be as negative as you want, but I wonder why people who lost out to their own FUD.. are hanging around to heckle what's good. You scared of becoming a transparent idiot in the rise?

It always happens to me... I freaking bought a coin at 1 sat... sold at 2.5 thinking 'awesomes' then a day later it hit 60 sat... then 80 sat.. then it peaked at freaking 124 sat. The thing about trading is.. the graphs line up and make sense.. because generally nobody is willing to accept at 2.5x loss.. and people are happy with a 2x gain. So although the price went up 13000% at times... nobody went up with it in all... waves of people bought and sold out on the way... it is rare anyone sane would accept a loss like yours... Unless you bought ZCL at ATH and sold BTCP at ATL... I don't see how you could have lost 10x anyway... so I just doubt you in general as being a valid place to get information or any idea from of what's what.

I had UNIFY for aaggeeess.. and I sold at 320 sat.. forgetting I bought higher than that a while back... then it went to 2000sat... the next day. I was hoarding DMT... I sold at .0007 to arbitrate a different exchange.. then it went up and I was like screw paying 10% more for it.. then it freaking went 260% the next day! then I got cold and on the way back down I bought it at .0022 ... now it is .0008. (ethereum)

I could keep going... it happens all the time to me. But what i've learned is... 2 rules... 1. trust your first impression. stick to it. 2. conquer your own internal doubt.. your internal FUD... and your FOMO and you will be in the top 80% traders. before ever worrying about the communal FUD... and shitposters, trying to scare people into selling cheap.

Some exchanges do it too actually so be wary.. they will be so incompetent ... at maintaining things or just running an exchange,,, they scare people into selling below market perception value... C-Cex does it all the time ... and never trade there they will rob you. And I get that feeling about Trade Satoshi ... Yobit too a times... they will trap you.. never play arbitrage without being cool calm collected and checking every detail.. check coin info.. block heights and maintenance.

I'm not saying you made a mistake... but I am biting back at your idea you did the right thing just because you did it... time will tell... and shitting on the ann page just because you dumped... really? I guess you need to get some entertainment value or something in return for your money... but really no sane person willingly takes a 10x loss. why sell when you don't have to? Esp when the whole future of BTCP and cryptospace is infront of you... like srsly learn the Art of Hodl. Not weak hands and irrational anger directed at anything that moves.

Denial is an ugly thing <3

Most importantly though... all time times I lost out when I sold... was because I was getting bored and just flipping for fun. Or playing margins. But every time.. I lost out biiigg.. I was playing around with my favorite coins... the ones I wanted to have. CV2 aka COLX I had for eeevveerrr... Unify was my fave coin .. and I hoarded it.. DMT was my new top pick... from ICO to buying up big... there is NO way... i'm selling BTCP at a loss.. when it is a coin I want to have. Stick to your guns.  And when playing HODL... i'd be telling myself... only buy the coins you like holding onto... because if they drop... you will beat the fud... and don't care what the price is. And similarly... the % you want to actively flip.. only buy coins you'd love to get rid of... so...1. if it drops you dump it fast enough to recover.. or... you sell and grab a respectable amount of profit ... and aren't at risk of waking up to the next dip... shitcoins you hate to hold and good ones to keep a close eye on and thus are perfect for day trading. I'm staking and HODL on about 70% my coins.. most are down.. I have like lets say 30 coins.. BTCP is one of my main HODLs... 30% I'd love to never see again in my life.. and are my flips.

I'm not trying to school you/people who know how to trade 101 crypto... but I feel like my experience is going to help most in here... normally I avoid posting in ANNs and just read, but seeing this thread turn to absolute shit for a coin that just requires community as solid as it is... for exchanges to gain enough confidence to honor the paid listing fees... and everything else... had to chime in on this one. I hate seeing mis-representation, esp on my hodlings. I didn't care about all the shit talking on Bitcoincash because at the time, I didn't know cryptospace even if I saw how self-destructive it was for those involved... but we need to keep it real here and clean and say shit that actually makes sense and reflects these projects, this is the official ann after all. Shame no reps from BTCP set things straight here, but personally I prefer discord... and I can see why they don't post here, most of these posts are obvious trolls + fudsters.. and barely any of it deserves a dignifies response.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

Yo you sold out at 10x loss... you don't get an opinion, that is just dumb. What would really grind your gears... is seeing BTCP now fly... And just because you caved in doesn't mean the project isn't solid. You can be as negative as you want, but I wonder why people who lost out to their own FUD.. are hanging around to heckle what's good. You scared of becoming a transparent idiot in the rise?

It always happens to me... I freaking bought a coin at 1 sat... sold at 2.5 thinking 'awesomes' then a day later it hit 60 sat... then 80 sat.. then it peaked at freaking 124 sat. The thing about trading is.. the graphs line up and make sense.. because generally nobody is willing to accept at 2.5x loss.. and people are happy with a 2x gain. So although the price went up 13000% at times... nobody went up with it in all... waves of people bought and sold out on the way... it is rare anyone sane would accept a loss like yours... Unless you bought ZCL at ATH and sold BTCP at ATL... I don't see how you could have lost 10x anyway... so I just doubt you in general as being a valid place to get information or any idea from of what's what.

I had UNIFY for aaggeeess.. and I sold at 320 sat.. forgetting I bought higher than that a while back... then it went to 2000sat... the next day. I was hoarding DMT... I sold at .0007 to arbitrate a different exchange.. then it went up and I was like screw paying 10% more for it.. then it freaking went 260% the next day! then I got cold and on the way back down I bought it at .0022 ... now it is .0008.

I could keep going... it happens all the time to me. But what i've learned is... 2 rules... 1. trust your first impression. stick to it. 2. conquer your own internal doubt.. your internal FUD... and your FOMO and you will be in the top 80% traders. before ever worrying about the communal FUD... and shitposters, trying to scare people into selling cheap.

Some exchanges do it too actually so be wary.. they will be so incompetent ... at maintaining things or just running an exchange,,, they scare people into selling below market perception value... C-Cex does it all the time ... and never trade there they will rob you. And I get that feeling about Trade Satoshi ... Yobit too a times... they will trap you.. never play arbitrage without being cool calm collected and checking every detail.. check coin info.. block heights and maintenance.

I'm not saying you made a mistake... but I am biting back at your idea you did the right thing just because you did it... time will tell... and shitting on the ann page just because you dumped... really? I guess you need to get some entertainment value or something in return for your money... but really no sane person willingly takes a 10x loss. why sell when you don't have to? Esp when the whole future of BTCP and cryptospace is infront of you... like srsly learn the Art of Hodl. Not weak hands and irrational anger directed at anything that moves.

Denial is an ugly thing <3

Lets see Mr Fairysquirt (dig the name, made me laugh) This guy created whale coin, and during it's run all the shillers were touting it as the freshest shit since sliced bread. He pumped the shit out of that one and when it's had it's little run. He ceased working on it and moved on to zclassic. He then pumped the shit out of it, and when he felt like he has garnered enough money from ppl he let that one fall flat on it's ass and moved on to BTCP. So Mr newbie, why should we expect anything different from him. If you caught a child reaching into your cookie jar twice, what makes you think the kid won't make a  third attempt if given the chance. The fucker will just pump this shit and move on to the next one cos that what he does best. If you a real investor and not some paid shill(i can't really trust anyone with four post) then i  hope for your own sake, you sell and vacate before he decides to dump and move on.

As for you telling someone to learn the art of hodl, let say someone bought Zclassic,  i won't even use the peak of 189, let say he or she bought it at $80, and two months later the coin is trading at $6. Keep in mind not everyone has the time to check their portfolio like a hawk. I hope you never experience such a situation cos we both know you won't be yapping that BS. It always seems fair till it actually happens to you

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fairysquirt

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

Lets see Mr Fairysquirt (dig the name, made me laugh) This guy created whale coin, and during it's run all the shillers were touting it as the freshest shit since sliced bread. He pumped the shit out of that one and when it's had it's little run. He ceased working on it and moved on to zclassic. He then pumped the shit out of it, and when he felt like he has garnered enough money from ppl he let that one fall flat on it's ass and moved on to BTCP. So Mr newbie, why should we expect anything different from him. If you caught a child reaching into your cookie jar twice, what makes you think the kid won't make a  third attempt if given the chance. The fucker will just pump this shit and move on to the next one cos that what he does best. If you a real investor and not some paid shill(i can't really trust anyone with four post) then i  hope for your own sake, you sell and vacate before he decides to dump and move on.

As for you telling someone to learn the art of hodl, let say someone bought Zclassic,  i won't even use the peak of 189, let say he or she bought it at $80, and two months later the coin is trading at $6. Keep in mind not everyone has the time to check their portfolio like a hawk. I hope you never experience such a situation cos we both know you won't be yapping that BS. It always seems fair till it actually happens to you

Hey it is good you do your research, no matter what you may believe no coin is run by one man. This is open source space here. I'm in Xspec/Wisp... I know drama...
There is the Vitalik 80% premine rumor etc. And also 1 person doesn't pump an entire coin... are you really saying investors in crypto are that stupid and can't understand the inherent value in a white paper.
ZCL... died because it was reborn... And Devs need to cut their teeth on something. If you're comparing 'WHALE COIN" which is an obvious joke coin project.. to BTCP .. yeah idk. That's all I can say.

Doge was a joke coin poking fun at all these ICO and alt-coins way before you tried your hand at it... but at the core it had a couple IBM developers... and the top community in cryptosphere. Doge is love doge is lyf. Shiba moonrise 2020

p.s. smol vagine
fairysquirt

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

Sorry ... but I already covered this.

1. anyone who you're referring to waking up to find ZCL at "5" probably bought it at "5" anyway if they were that oblivious. And anyone who bought at "5" and didn't sell when it was 20 or 50 or 100 or 160 or 200 has issues.... and anyone who had ZCL now has BTCP... so they didn't lose anything but the hype value...and are now in the ... need high volume exchange boat with us all.

2. anyone who bought at ATH... on ZCL should have known the situation.. it already dove a day before the fork and was picking up again nearing it esp after Bittrex released they would honor the fork for ZCL holders. people who sold the day before know how to play a situation as a trader.. not a consumer to clarify my freaking massive rant.. you obv were a consumer like me "I want BTCP.. I don't care I want it first before it hits market, so I will buy ZCL what ever the price"... aannd here we are.

People who didn't take ZCL profits on the way up that steep were asking for a dive. Esp after the reason it was going up had concluded. And similarly anyone who sold BTCP for a 10x loss against their ZCL buy... has just as many issues as a trader. So treat yo self! and work on you're own problems before worrying about invented ones.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:53:16 PM

Hey it is good you do your research, no matter what you may believe no coin is run by one man. This is open source space here. I'm in Xspec/Wisp... I know drama...
There is the Vitalik 80% premine rumor etc. And also 1 person doesn't pump an entire coin... are you really saying investors in crypto are that stupid and can't understand the inherent value in a white paper.
ZCL... died because it was reborn... And Devs need to cut their teeth on something. If you're comparing 'WHALE COIN" which is an obvious joke coin project.. to BTCP .. yeah idk. That's all I can say.

Doge was a joke coin poking fun at all these ICO and alt-coins way before you tried your hand at it... but at the core it had a couple IBM developers... and the top community in cryptosphere. Doge is love doge is lyf. Shiba moonrise 2020

p.s. smol vagine

If you in xspec then you know i have had my share of argument with mandica. Anyway, i know one man can't pump an entire coin, but we all know the market respond/ fluctuate according to the dev's action. So when a dev hypes up that work is been done on a coin, it positively influences the price and when the investor see that the dev has cease work on the aforementioned project, it negates the growth which leads to a dump. I hate to be the guy that paid $160, shit even $80 for coin, just for it to be worth $6 in a two months b/c some kid wanted to cut his teeth on something.

He already cut his teeth with whale coin, which by the way was never marketed as a joke coin, i will be honest and state that i lost a little on whale, thus the reason i started my research/followed up on this guy. He always has the best marketing during the hype and soon as he clears a bunch, he drops that project and moves on to the next one. it was stated from the get go that doge coin was a joke coin and would have no real life case use, it just happen to take on a life of it's own like a meme but whale was not marketed as such.

Anyway, am a firm believer in fool me once/twice shame one you, fool me three time then i deserve an extra funky cunt on my lip.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:01:14 AM

Sorry ... but I already covered this.

1. anyone who you're referring to waking up to find ZCL at "5" probably bought it at "5" anyway if they were that oblivious. And anyone who bought at "5" and didn't sell when it was 20 or 50 or 100 or 160 or 200 has issues.... and anyone who had ZCL now has BTCP... so they didn't lose anything but the hype value...and are now in the ... need high volume exchange boat with us all.

2. anyone who bought at ATH... on ZCL should have known the situation.. it already dove a day before the fork and was picking up again nearing it esp after Bittrex released they would honor the fork for ZCL holders. people who sold the day before know how to play a situation as a trader.. not a consumer to clarify my freaking massive rant.. you obv were a consumer like me "I want BTCP.. I don't care I want it first before it hits market, so I will buy ZCL what ever the price"... aannd here we are.

People who didn't take ZCL profits on the way up that steep were asking for a dive. Esp after the reason it was going up had concluded. And similarly anyone who sold BTCP for a 10x loss against their ZCL buy... has just as many issues as a trader. So treat yo self! and work on you're own problems before worrying about invented ones.

not everyone knew their was a swap , some ppl i was chatting with saw/knew what happened with bitcoindark/komodo and thought the same thing was happening with zclassic/zencash. I actually had to force a friend to sell it cos he thought with the rise was due to the small supply/  interest in zcash. Am not saying it's not their fault for not doing a proper research but a lot of this ppl are new to the game, and it sucks when you have a sniveling bastard lurking and ruining their experience immediately they get into the game. My friend for example was just a month into investing, and when you that young in this, you tend to follow the herd. Again, i know it's their fault for not doing a detailed research but doesn't make it any better that this fucker is abusing ppl's gullibility. We all know he didn't have to use zclassic to segwey into BTCP, he could created  BTCP without ever dealing with Zclassic, so the fucker knows what he is doing, and will continue to repeat it till someone stops him somehow

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fairysquirt

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:36:54 AM

p.s. smol vagine

If you in xspec then you know i have had my share of argument with mandica. Anyway, i know one man can't pump an entire coin, but we all know the market respond/ fluctuate according to the dev's action. So when a dev hypes up that work is been done on a coin, it positively influences the price and when the investor see that the dev has cease work on the aforementioned project, it negates the growth which leads to a dump. I hate to be the guy that paid $160, shit even $80 for coin, just for it to be worth $6 in a two months b/c some kid wanted to cut his teeth on something.

He already cut his teeth with whale coin, which by the way was never marketed as a joke coin, i will be honest and state that i lost a little on whale, thus the reason i started my research/followed up on this guy. He always has the best marketing during the hype and soon as he clears a bunch, he drops that project and moves on to the next one. it was stated from the get go that doge coin was a joke coin and would have no real life case use, it just happen to take on a life of it's own like a meme but whale was not marketed as such.

Anyway, am a firm believer in fool me once/twice shame one you, fool me three time then i deserve an extra funky cunt on my lip.

I appreciate your response. but I bought in above 80$ and I did the math on it... and still dove in late, ppl were pushing ZCL for ages in every channel i'm in.. all for BTCP... and I was like "nah too pumped"... but last minute fomo you know.

well we probably see eye to eye if we're into xspec and btcp... it is the right time for privacy to regain a hold. I was talking about cutting teeth on joke coins (whale), zcl was a major project... but they moved on. BTCP is a better coin so of course they moved dev over to this project... why waste time on something where the tech isn't as good... a community team was allowed to take over zcl.. even rumors of a monero dev jumping over sprung up. but everyone who bought zcl... before it dove got BTCP... so.. it isn't how you are making it out to be...  nobody missed out.. they can still claim... there are only talks of burning unclaimed supply... to remedy the inflated coin market cap circulating supply.. but everyone in the team seems wary to even talk about it now let alone implementing it officially in a years time or w/e

monero doesn't cop this flack because they have this genius method of whitepaper regular forks... to update the entire cointech.chain and implement huge changes into the XMR branded coin and the old obsolete chain.coin becomes the 'new coin'... so they don't have to worry about re-listing... or worry about people crying because the main coin price dove.. imagine if XMO price became the price of XMR and vice versa? people would be crying over a name change basically.

XMO is obsolete ... and is worth as much as there is info out. ZCL is same deal, anonymous team or uncertain... so is tank now that BTCP is the new ZCL+BTC chain... Monero is holding exchanges to ransom in a sense, where they need to keep implementing massive changes to the blockchain or cop huge flack from the Monero marines but they have to do 4x the work... than for other coins... and by the time they are done they may aswell list XMO because it is the same tech they already had setup for old XMR moments before. so XMR gets a free re-listing... while BTCP pays a huge fee and gets moving goalpost for verify.

but we moved on, nano/nanex is great.. raiblox understands this community and project,,, so here we are.... being forced to supercede bitcoin because no exchange is willing to pair us off without a fight or some community backlash demanding it like what happened for bitcoincash and countless other forks that literally started lawsuits against exchanges even coinbase to force them to comply with community demands... i'm glad nobody has pulled that again on exchanges for btcp it isn't healthy... but still.. the community obv needs to turn on someone.. and instead of exchanges this time the feel like craptalking up the ANN.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: